Muqabla Quiz 2021 | Muqabla Quiz By Dhruva College of Management (DCM), Hyderabad | DCM Muqabla 2021 Quiz | UG PG Online Quiz Competition | E-Summit 2021
Having realized that today’s youth need to develop people skills apart from technical and functional skills, DHRUVA spearheaded massive efforts to further develop the students’ right hemisphere of the brain. DHRUVA believes that not only all youth/students, but also all human beings should stay away from materialistic pursuits like corruption, high handedness, unethical behavior, flamboyance and snobbish life style. DHRUVA’s avowed philosophy is to turn every possibility inside out and the entire world upside down to help evolve students from rural areas and disadvantaged sections of society into humane beings.
|Quiz Name||Muqabla-2021 Quiz|
|Registration Last Date||10 Feb’21 04:00 PM|
|Quiz Start Date||Feb 15, 2021|
|Quiz End Date||Feb 16, 2021|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Muqabla Quiz Rewards and Prizes
Prizes will also be awarded to every student who takes part in this quiz. The winner of all rounds will be eligible for this. The list of rewards is as follows:
- First Runner Up: Rs. 2000
- Winner: Rs. 3,000
- Participation Certificate
Muqabla Quiz General Rules & Regulations:
- This event is open to undergraduate students of India, those awaiting their final results are also eligible.
- For any event, a maximum of 2 participants can represent their college.
- Registrations will close at 4 PM, Feb 10, 2021.
- For registration, click on the Register button above.
- Participation in all events is on a first-come-first-serve basis. Registration in an event will be closed once the maximum permissible number of participants has been reached.
- Participant must upload their scanned copy of the college id card in the Google Form.
- After the closure of registrations, event coordinators from Dhruva College of Management will form WhatsApp groups for easy communication. Participants are expected to actively check the WhatsApp messages.
- Dhruva College of Management will not be responsible if there is any technical glitch at the participant’s end.
- Few live events will be proctored, thereby making it mandatory for the participants to keep their cameras on while they are presenting. At other times, participants are expected to keep their audios/videos on mute.
- While the participant is presenting, he/she must be appropriately dressed and ensure to have a clutter-free and noise-free background.
- Participants must join at least 10 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the event.
- Decisions made by the panel of judges (Corporate Experts & Tollywood Luminaries) will be final and binding upon all participants.
- The candidates must strictly adhere to the rules of participation as mentioned against each event.
- Dhruva College of Management retains the right to:
- Cancel any event and/or withheld prizes for any event, if it finds that either the event was not suitably represented or the overall level of participation for that event was not up to the mark
- Declare consolation prizes, in certain cases
- During any live online event, each participant must ensure to have proper internet connectivity for uninterrupted participation.
- Participants are advised to download the Zoom app.
How To Participate
- First, go to the link below: Click here
- now click on the Register button
- After a form will open in front of you
- Now fill in the complete information requested in the form
- After filling the information, submit the form