Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021| Nikshay poshan Scheme Application Online | How to do nikshay poshan yojana registration online? | nikshay poshan yojana upsc, central Govt. TB patients scheme
Nikshay Poshan Yojana 2021 registration / application forms for TB patients are being invited online on the nikshay.in portal, the beneficiary list of the scheme, time-limit, payment, eligibility, benefits can be checked through B portal, Health For convenience, the dancers can login on the Potion Scheme portal.
This Nikshay Poshan Yojana is being sponsored under the National Health Mission (NHM) of the Central Government. The financial standards of NHM (National Health Mission) in terms of cost sharing apply to both b / w states and the central scheme.
Nikshay poshan yojana 2021
The central government has introduced Nikshay Poshan Yojana for patients suffering from tuberculosis (TB). Under this nutritional support scheme for TB patients, each beneficiary will get Rs 500 per month during the treatment period.
To get this assistance, people can now register the Dakshan Potion Scheme 2021 at the health centers from where they are undergoing treatment.
All notified TV patients will be eligible to become beneficiaries of the Nikshay Poshan Scheme. The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is implementing Nikshay Poshan Yojana under the revised National Tuberculosis Control Program. People can now check the payment schedule, timeline, benefits, eligibility from here.
Nikshay Poshan Yojna Key Points
|Scheme Name||Nikshay Poshan Yojana|
|Launch by||Central Govt.|
|Start Date||1 April 2018|
|Scheme PDF||Click Here|
Nikshay Poshan Scheme Payment
All the notified TB patients will get payment as per the following schedule where we have given the complete list of payments which you can easily check and know when you will get the payment of the scheme:
|Type of patient||Duration of treatment||First promotion||Second promotion||Third encouragement||Fourth encouragement||Later promotion||Caring for|
|New patients||6 months||With nomination||IP for 2 months after follow-up examination||For 6 months after follow-up examination||—||—||1000 / – for two months for each extension of treatment or Rs 500 if the extension is for one month only.|
|Previously treated||8 months||On notification||After IP follow-up examination for 3 months||For 5 months after treatment||For 8 months following follow-up clinical examination||—||“|
|A person suffering from TB||24 months (9-12 months for shorter regimens)||With nomination||2 months of follow-up examination||For 4 months after clinical examination||During follow-up session for 6 months||Every two months until treatment ends||“|
Scheme Benefits TB patients
The central government will provide a financial incentive of Rs 500 / – per month to every notified TB patient. This incentive for TB patients will be for the entire duration for which the patient is on anti-TB treatment.
All existing TB patients who are on treatment on 1 April 2018 will be provided incentives for the remaining treatment period after 1 April 2018.
- The scheme provides a platform for TV patients to treat TB.
- The aim of the Nikshay poshan Scheme is to monitor patients, support them to easily treat TB.
- The special feature of this scheme is that under the scheme, patients’ data is added to the online portal.
- Under the scheme, a monthly relief amount of Rs 500 is given to TB patients.
- This scheme has been launched by the National Health Mission.
- The scheme has been implemented in all the states and union territories of India.
In order to take advantage of the Nikshay Poshan Yojana launched for TB (Tuberculosis) patients, the patients will have to fulfill the eligibility given below only if they are eligible to avail the scheme:
- TB patient should be informed by Nisha portal on or after 1 April 2018
- All current TB patients currently undergoing treatment are eligible to receive incentives.
- If the patient’s data is not added on the nikshay portal by the institution treating the patient, then it will not be eligible for the patient scheme.
If a patient wants to get the assistance amount provided under the scheme, then you should have some important documents. Here is the complete list of documents required for the application of the Nikshay poshan yojana:
- Doctor’s certificate: As only TB patients will be able to apply for this scheme, it is mandatory for them to submit the necessary medical papers. These papers will support the patients’ claim.
- Application form: Apart from medical certificate, patients are also required to submit their application form. The form will provide details about patients to the concerned authority members. It can be obtained by the Institute of Medicine
Nikshay Poshan Yojana Registration Form
Every TB patient undergoing treatment from the public or private sector should be informed on Nirkshay.in . For this purpose, patients have to come to the TB treatment centers with their details which will be stored in the database.
On linking the beneficiary details to the nikshay portal, the healthcare facility will have the responsibility to update the patient’s data and send enrollment messages to the patients. This can be done via SMS or by getting access to patient details.
All this can happen only if the health care center is registered on the Nariksha Potion Yojana portal. That is to say, in simple language, the health centers on the nikshay.in the portal will have to register themselves to add TB patients database and go to these health centers to provide their data to the patients.
Nikshay Poshan Timeline
Here is a description of the entire time period for the creation of the Nikshay poshan Scheme beneficiary list and payment of incentives:
|Every TB patient’s bank account and Aadhaar admission and its follow-up details||Real-time (same day)|
|Preparing beneficiary list||1st of every month|
|Checking details of beneficiary||3rd of every month|
|Approver of beneficiary list with details||5th of every month|
|Payment processing||On the 7th of every month|