e Shram NIPUN – National Initiative for Promotion of Skilled Construction Workers or Nipun Yojana is being implemented by the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) of the Central Government.
Under the NIPUN – (National Initiative for Promotion of Skilled Construction Workers) of the Government of India, the focus will be on the skill development of the people of the country, through this scheme the government will provide skill training to the construction workers so that they can do the construction work of our country. Skills can be developed rapidly, as well as the government will provide financial assistance under this E Shram Card NIPUN program, so any interested candidates who want to take advantage of this scheme can apply by visiting the official website www.skillindia.gov.in/NIPUN.
NIPUN Scheme 2022
The construction industry in India is poised to become the largest job creator by 2022. It employs more than 7.5 crore people. The sector is plagued by shortage of skilled manpower. The real estate and construction sector alone will require an additional 45 million skilled workers in the next 10 years. This industry needs to develop a culture of formal education and skills. In view of the rapid growth in the building and construction sector, there is an urgent need for skill development in this sector, keeping in mind the need to increase the productivity and skill-oriented income of the workers.
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA) through a network of Industry Partners in Construction, Infrastructure Equipment and Plumbing such as Construction Sector and Sector Skill Council (SSC) has engaged over one lakh workers as Skill Development Corporation (National Project NIPUN has been started for imparting skills through NSDC .
Training and certification, new skills, and international placement opportunities through RPL will bring better livelihood opportunities for workers, among other benefits, safer working styles and increased productivity.
E Shram Card Nipun Yojana Highlights
|Scheme||Nipun Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Central government|
- The main objective of the scheme is to train people in various skills so that they can become employable and financially strong.
- The NIPUN program will provide competency-based training and certification for a bright future, including opportunities to work outside India.
- Nipun scheme aims to enhance the productivity of the existing workforce and train and certify them as per the needs of the industry.
- Providing skill certificates to youth for skill training to increase employability and productivity.
- Providing insurance up to Rs.2 lakh per candidate to the beneficiary undergoing skill training.
Eligibility for NIPUN Yojana
These qualifications are for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)/ Skill Enhancement (Upskilling) candidates:
- Applicant’s age should be between 18-45 years
- Applicants having prior experience in the job role RPL certification is desired and as prescribed by the Sector Skill Council for those job roles
- The applicant should have a bank account linked to the Aadhar card.
- Meets other criteria for work experience, as defined by the Sector Skill Council for the respective job roles
Digipay 7.0 Download And Install On Mobile
Eligibility for Fresh Skilling:
- Age Limit Between 15-45 Years
- The applicant should have a bank account linked with Aadhaar.
- Candidate must have Aadhar card.
- Meets other criteria for the respective job role as defined by the department.
- The applicant should be willing to make a career in the construction sector.
Benefits of NIPUN Scheme
This program is being implemented for the development of construction workers, this will give a chance to the youth of the country and former working construction workers to make their career in this sector. The benefits of this NIPUN scheme are as follows:
- On-site skill training will be provided to the applicants
- Assessment of skill/aptitude as per National Skill Qualification Framework
- Skill India certification co-branded with MoHUA
- Skill Insurance to Certified Workers (3 years accident insurance with coverage of Rs 2 lakh)
- Trainee will be given knowledge of digital skills (cashless transactions, BHIM app, Bharat QR code etc.)
- Orientation about Entrepreneurship/Self-Employment
- EPF/BOCW facilities will be available.
- Increase in Trainee’s Productivity
- This program is likely to increase the salary
- Personal development of the construction worker
- Reduction in accidents on site
- Industry information will be provided to the trainee.
benefits to the employer
- better efficiency of workers
- Reduction in wastage of time and money
- better productivity
- Reduced engagement of supervision
- great performance
- increase the morale of workers
- reduction in absenteeism
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook
- Accommodation quantity
- age proof
- mobile number
- aadhar number
- bank account number
- Ration card
- I Certificate
e Shram Nipun Yojana Online Apply 2022
Those who want to take advantage of the scheme have to register themselves in the scheme by following the following procedure:
- First of all, go to the official website Nipun direct link: Click here
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Then scroll down the website or check the menu
- Click on Scheme link present in the main menu
- Now the list of the scheme will appear in front of you, click on NIPUN here
- Now the information about the scheme will come in front of you
- After that click on the “Apply Now” link to fill out the application form and follow the further process
1 thought on “NIPUN Yojana eShram Card 2022 Online registration”