UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2023, The sspy government of Uttar Pradesh has launched an old age pension scheme for the benefit of the senior citizens of the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance in the form of monthly pension will be provided to eligible senior citizens. In this article, we will understand in detail about the project features, application process for Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme.
This pension system Under this Yogi government will provide Rs 800 as monthly pension to around 50 lakh people. The scheme is similar to Samajwadi Pension Yojana (Rs 750 per month) but with increased coverage. The UP state government has relaxed the restrictions this time so that more and more people can become eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme. All the candidates living below the poverty line specified in the central government norms will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
Note: Friends, we have updated this scheme and published a new article with complete new application process, check it from this link: Click here
Read also: sus vidhwa pension yojana Widow Pension Scheme 2023 Online Application/ Status
Table of Contents
Key features of the UP old-age pension system
- Under this scheme, the government will provide an additional amount of 50 lei as compared to the previous scheme so that the beneficiaries can get 800 lei monthly.
- The government will only allow senior citizens from economically weaker sections to benefit from this scheme.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme, the government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries through their bank account.
UP Eligibility criteria for the old-age pension scheme
- To avail the benefits under this scheme, the applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant whose age is 60 years and above is eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant’s own name should be registered in the BPL list.
- The applicant should belong to the economically weaker section of the society and backward class of the society.
- All candidates who have bike (any 2 wheeler) or pucca house are also eligible if they fulfill other eligibility criteria.
Read also: Atal Yojana Pension Online “Atal Yojana Pension – Eligibility, Benefits, How to Enroll, Application Form 2023”
Documents required for the UP old-age pension system
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- caste certificate
- driver’s license
- Copy of income certificate.
- Copy of the bank card.
Application Process for UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2023
Step 1: Applicant must visit Uttar Pradesh Government Integrated Pension Portal. http://sspy-up.gov.in/
Phase 2: Click on ‘Old Age Pension’ which is present on the main page of the portal.
step 3: On the same page, click on the ‘Apply Online’ tab to apply for the scheme.
step 4: Select the ‘New Entry Form’ link and start filling the application form with the required details.
Step 5: After filling the form with the required details, attach the scanned documents to the application.
Step 6: Click the “Save” button to successfully save your details.
Step 7: Registration confirmation slip with registration number is generated for future reference.
Step 8: Once the registration form is saved, it will be edited or updated for any correction until the applicant clicks on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button.
Step 9: On “FINAL SUBMISSION”, the application form will be sent to DSWO.
Step 10: Only after completing the application, the applicant can take a printout of the final submitted page along with the documents and submit it to the DSWO/DPO/DHWO office within one month from the date of final submission of the application form. After application, the applicant will receive a computer generated acknowledgment of receipt from the concerned office.
Information: Uttar Pradesh old age pension scheme Visit our new article to check the new application process of: Click here
Follow us on social media