mygov One Nation One Ration Card Plan Quiz With Free Certificate | Free Quiz With Verified Certificate | One Nation One Ration Card Plan Free Quiz And Certificate | New Quiz For Students | Quiz And Contest With Prize |
“One Nation One Ration Card Plan” is an initiative of MyGov and the Department of Food and Public Distribution to promote the ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ (ONORC) plan.
Take part in the quiz to test your knowledge about ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ (ONORC) Scheme.
One Nation One Ration Card Plan Quiz
To commemorate 75 Years of India’s Independence as part of the ongoing ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Government of India in partnership with United Nations World Food Programme is conducting this Quiz competition on ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ (ONORC) plan.
As part of the “Prime Minister’s Technology Driven System Reforms under the Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, the One Nation One Ration Card (ONORC) plan for nation-wide portability of the ration cards under National Food Security Act (NFSA) aims to empower all NFSA beneficiaries, particularly migrant beneficiaries, to become self-reliant (AatmaNirbhar) for their food-security anywhere in the country by allowing them to seamlessly access their PDS/NFSA foodgrains from any Fair Price Shop (FPS) of their choice anywhere in the country through their same/existing ration card.
In erstwhile Public Distribution System (PDS), where ration cards are typically tagged to nearby FPSs, the migrant beneficiaries, or households, often lose their access to subsidized NFSA food grains when they migrate to other places. Further, since the ration cards are tagged to particular FPSs and dealers have assured footfall of beneficiaries, this often adversely affected the quality of service and beneficiary satisfaction.
The ‘One Nation One Ration Card’ plan address the above difficulties and empowers all beneficiaries under NFSA, to seamlessly lift their foodgrains from any FPS of their choice. Operationally, the migrant beneficiaries desirous of lifting their foodgrains through portability, may simply walk-in to any ePoS enabled FPS of choice in the ONORC enabled States/UTs and quote or present either their ration card number or seeded Aadhaar number to access their entitlements after biometric authentication on a ePoS device.
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021-22 | ECS Scholarship Online Apply
|Contest Name||One Nation One Ration Card Plan Quiz|
|Quiz Start Date||28/04/2021 13:50|
|Quiz End Date||31/05/2021 17:00|
|Quiz Duration||600 Seconds|
|Rewards||Cash Prize + E-Certificate|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
How to participate in this quiz
- To participate in the contest you have to click on the link given below: Click Here
- After clicking on the link, you will see the login to Participate button on which you have to pay tax.
- Let me tell you that in order to participate in this competition, your account must be on the website www.Mygov.In if you do not register on mygov.In, first of all, Sing Up on the website.
- After login, you can participate in this QUIZ of mygov.In
- This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of maximum number of correct answers.
- In case of multiple participants having given same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
Terms and Conditions
- The Quiz is being organized by MyGov and the Department of Food and Public Distribution
- Once submitted an entry cannot be withdrawn.
- The Participant shall abide by all the rules and regulations of participating in the Quiz from time to time.
- By entering the Quiz, the Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, mentioned above.
- Entries received outside of these times/dates will not be valid.
- One entrant can participate only once. Multiple entries from the same entrant will not be considered and will be discarded.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, organizers reserve the right to amend or withdraw the Quiz at any time. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes the right to amend these terms and conditions.
2 thoughts on “One Nation One Ration Card Plan Quiz With Free Certificate”