Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Apply Online | PKVY Scheme Application Form | Krishi Vikas Yojana Registration | Traditional Agriculture Development Scheme application online |
See full information about Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (परम्परागत कृषि विकास योजना) of the Central Government here: How to apply for PKVY Scheme Online and check the complete information about PKVY Scheme Vision, implementation, Cluster approach, Objectives, Key Components etc.
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana was launched by the central government in 2015.The scheme is a component of Soil Health Management (SHM) under the National Mission on Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA) which was released to promote organic farming.
Model Organic Cluster Demonstration aimed at promoting / promoting organic farming among rural youth / farmers / consumers / traders by creating awareness on latest technologies of organic farming. Farmers’ fields in 20 hectare or 50 acre cluster under PKVY Is held in
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY) A sub-component of the Soil Health Management (SHM) scheme under the National Mission of Sustainable Agriculture (NMSA) for the development of sustainable models of organic farming through a mix of traditional knowledge and modern science is.
Long-term soil fertility helps in buildup, resource conservation and adaptation and mitigation of climate change. It mainly aims at increasing soil fertility and thus helps in the production of healthy food through biological practices without the use of agro-chemicals.
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 aims to empower farmers through institutional development through clusters, which engage not only in agricultural practice management, input generation, quality assurance but also in value addition and direct marketing through innovative means.
The Participatory Guarantee System under the PGSY-India program will be the predominant approach to quality assurance under PKVY. Farmers will have the option to adopt any form of organic farming as per PGS-India standards.
While adopting a system it should be ensured that the system adopted is compatible with the field and crop and assures optimal yield and provides adequate measures for the management of nutrients, pests, and diseases. Workers will have the flexibility to use the appropriate package of practice (best) suited to their conditions.
PKVY Scheme Key Highlights
|Scheme Name||Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana|
|Department||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|KISAN CALL CENTER||1800 180 1551|
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Features
The cluster selected for organic farming shall be contiguous to the extent of 20 hectares or 50 acres and to the extent possible.
- The total financial support available for a 20 hectare or 50 acre cluster will be for farmers members with a maximum ceiling of Rs 10 lakh and a subsidy ceiling of Rs 4.95 lakh per farmer for mobilization and PGS certification.
- Out of the total number of farmers in the cluster, 65 percent of the farmers will be allocated for the small and marginal category, to be completed at the cluster level, as far as possible and where not satisfied at the mandal / block / taluka or district level Are
- Allocation of at least 30% of the budget is to be earmarked for women beneficiaries / farmers
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Vision
- Promoting commercial organic production through certified organic farming.
- The production will be pesticide residue free and will contribute to improving the health of the consumer.
- This will increase the income of farmers and create a potential market for traders.
- This will motivate farmers to raise natural resources for input production.
PKVY Scheme implementation
- Groups of farmers will be motivated to do organic farming under Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana (PKVY).
- Fifty or more farmers will form a cluster of 50 acres of land to do organic farming under this Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana. In this way 10,000 clusters will be formed during three years under organic farming covering 5.0 lakh acres.
- There will be no liability on farmers for spending on certification.
- Each farmer will be provided Rs 20,000 per acre in three years to transport the seeds for harvesting crops and production to the market.
Organic farming will be promoted using traditional resources and organic products will be linked to the market.
- This will increase certification of domestic production and organic products by involving farmers
PKVY Cluster approach
This Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana is originally planned to support organic farming through a cluster approach. Fifty or more farmers build clusters with 50 acres of land to do organic farming. Seeds will be made available to each farmer to grow crops at Rs 20000 per acre and they will be transported to the market.
The government’s Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 is to build about 10 thousand clusters in three years and cover 5 lakh hectares under organic farming.
Objectives of Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
- To promote natural resource based integrated and climate resilient sustainable farming systems that ensure the mainland and oad increase soil fertility, natural resource conservation, agro-nutrient recycling and reduce farmers’ dependence on external inputs .
- To reduce the cost of agriculture to the farmers through sustainable integrated organic farming system which has increased the net income of the farmer per unit of land.
- To produce chemical free and nutritious food for human consumption.
- Adopt ecologically low cost traditional technology and farmer friendly technologies to protect the environment from inorganic chemicals harmful to the environment.
- Empower farmers through their own institutional development as groups and clusters with the capability of production, processing, value addition and certification management.
- Entrepreneurship to farmers through direct market linkages with local and national markets.
Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana Registration
If you want to take advantage of this scheme and are thinking that in this scheme we will register online, then let us tell everyone, at present, there is no procedure available to apply online in the scheme.
If you want to do organic farming under the Paramparagat Krishi Vikas scheme, then you have to contact under the Regional Council (Regional Council) as it is a kind of initiative, so the process of online application (registration) in the scheme was also not released by the government. is
Whatever assistance is provided by the Central Government under Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana 2021 is provided offline. You can visit pgsindia-ncof.gov.in to get the information of your nearest Regional Council.