Portrait Drawing 101 – Pencil Drawing Course | Udemy Free Course | Udemy 100% Off Coupon | Learn Pencil Drawing | Udemy Free Pencil Drawing Course | Udemy Free certificate | Pencil Drawing Course
Step by Step Instructions on How to Draw an Engaging Portrait – Impress Your Friends & Family W/ Your Drawing!
In this 5.5-hour portrait drawing course, this course will teach you to step by step how to draw your first impressing portrait with a pencil.
No previous drawing knowledge is necessary. This drawing course is for beginners.
Most people think that drawing a human portrait is extremely difficult. Actually, it’s just a myth. If there is desire in you, you will learn this stuff. Believe it or not, art is not the privilege of the few, it is more like a set of skills that you can learn.
What you will learn
- Drawing an appealing realistic portrait of a woman’s face
- How to draw the head from any angle
- How to draw each facial feature (the eye, the nose, the ear, the mouth)
- How to draw facial expressions
- Perspective drawing & Shading principles
- paper + pencil + sharpener + eraser
- or alternatively a digital drawing tool (e.g. iPad + Apple Pencil)
- motivation and desire to learn to draw
What drawing tools you need
If you have just a traditional graphite pencil and some copy papers, that’s perfectly enough to begin this course. But if you prefer to use any digital drawing tools, that’s ok too. For example, you can use Photoshop with a drawing tablet, or the popular drawing & painting app called Procreate on the iPad with the Apple Pencil. Whatever drawing tool you use, note that we will be doing traditional portrait drawing with a simple graphite pencil (or its digital equivalent).