Personal Safety and Security Certification 2021 | Course With Free Certificate | Free Certification 2021 | Personal Safety free certificate | Security certificate | Personal Safety and Security course With Certificate | Free International Certificate |
Prepare, mitigate, and respond to personal safety and security risks: In partnership with Mercy Corps, DisasterReady developed a no-cost certificate program comprised of online courses, interactive scenarios, and a test covering best practices of procurement, warehousing, fleet management, and asset management. All courses and the test are free and available in English, Arabic, and French.
Table of Contents
Personal Safety and Security
In this 2.5-hour assessment-based Personal Safety and Security Certificate Program, you will learn how to prepare for, mitigate and respond to risks in order to deliver on your mission. This certificate program includes ten short online courses and a test which can be easily taken on a mobile phone, tablet or PC. Each course includes a downloadable PDF version for offline viewing.
Topics include risk mitigation techniques, procedures to prepare for and reduce risks associated with overseas travel and deployment, modes of communication and their use in the field, minimizing vulnerabilities and biases, reducing risks working in high-risk areas, and techniques to avoid and respond to arrest and detention situations.
Developed in partnership with Save the Children, successful completion of the courses and passing a thirty-question test earns you a Certificate issued by Save the Children and DisasterReady and a digital badge recognising you have accomplished the learning outcomes for this program. You can take the test as many times as needed to achieve a passing score.
How To Participate
- First, you have to create an account in disasterready.org
- now click on the “Create My Free Account” button
- After a form will open in front of you
- Now fill in the complete information requested in the form
- After filling the information, submit the form
- after that, you can click the link given below to complete the course and get the certificate: Click Here
|Provider||Save the Children & CSOD Foundation|
|Available Language(s)||English (US)|
|Plays on Tablets||Yes|
|Plays on Smartphones||Yes|
|Duration||2 hours, 35 minutes|
- Personal Security Awareness
- Preparing to Travel
- Vehicle Travel Safety and Security
- Field Communications
- How Criminals Select Their Victims
- Preventing Physical Assaults, Sexual Assaults, and Robbery
- Working in a High-Risk Environment
- Arrest and Detention
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Personal Safety and Security Test