Photo to 3D to AR Course | Photo to 3D Free Course | Udemy 100% Off Coupon | Learn Photo to 3D to AR | Udemy Photo to 3D to AR Complete Course | Udemy Free certificate | Photo to 3D Courses For Beginners 2021 |
Photogrammetry, or Structure-from-Motion, is a technique for constructing 3D digital models from a series of #photographs. 3D models generated from this modeling technique later can be used for research, share online, digital archives, assets for 3D games, and for visualization in Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality (AR/VR) applications.
This course is designed for beginner to intermediate users, to show the process of creating highly detailed and accurate 3D models with texture by means of Photogrammetry. With the right workflow, this method can save a large amount of time in 3D modelling with compare to manual modeling and texturing.
What you’ll learn in this course
- How to photograph objects systematically
- Create detailed and accurate models of real world objects by using free photogrammetry tool
- Save time and effort by this new way of creating 3D-models
- Generate high resolution textures for your model
- Share and sell your 3D model on any online store or repository
- View 3D model in Augmented Reality (AR) / Virtual Reality (VR)
Photo to 3D to AR Course Requirements
- You should have interest in making 3D model. This course shows you a workflow on how to digitise any objects/artefacts into 3D model.
- You will need to install free software Regars3D, MeshLab and Blender.
- An user account in Sketchfab.
- High-end mobile phone camera or better is recommended. A digital camera which produces sharp images will work better, but not necessary for this course.
- A fairly capable computer running Windows or MacOS.
- Knowledge of 3D modelling is a plus.