PM Kisan Online Registration | Pradhan Mantri Kisan Registration Online Apply 2021 | PM Kisan Online Process Step By Step | PM Kisan Online Application Form | PM Kisan List | PM Kisan Status 2021
To promote PM KISAN Yojana, the central government has started a single-registration process without involving state agencies.
According to the new system, a farmer can register himself on the PM-Kisan Portal (Pm Kisan Registration Online) and upload the required documents (Aadhaar, bank details, and land documents).
Once the PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration Process (PM Kisan Registration Online) is completed, the documents will be examined at the central level and sent to the state departments for final approval. After the process is over, the funds will be immediately transferred to his account, along with the outstanding balance.
PM Kisan Online Registration 2021
The online registration process for PM Kisan Scheme has been started at pmkisan.gov.in/. Now people can apply online or enroll themselves for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidh Yojana from any Jan Seva Kendra (CSC). The complete procedure to apply PM KISAN online is given below:
1. To register online for PM Kisan Scheme, first of all, visit pmkisan.gov.in/
2. As soon as you reach pmkisan.gov.in. after that, you will see a link to “New Farmer Registration” under the Farmer Corner option on the home page of the website, on which you have to click.
3. After clicking on New Farmer Registration, a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter your Aadhaar number and fill the image captcha given below and click on the “Click here to continue” button
4. After entering the Aadhaar number, if your form is already filled then your information will be revealed, if the form is not filled then the record will not be found and it will also show that if you want to register new, then on YES and NO Click, You click on the Yes button
5. As soon as you click on the Yes button, the PM Kisan Registration Form will open in front of you, which you have to fill very carefully and upload the required documents and Submit the form.
So all of you can fill PM Kisan Online Application Forum in this way, before applying, you have to prepare and keep the necessary documents for uploading.
PM Kisan: 9th installment released [New]
On August 9, the central government has sent the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to the farmers’ account. The installment has reached the accounts of crores of farmers of the country on August 9.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then register immediately. Any person associated with farming, fisheries, and animal husbandry, even if he cultivates on someone else’s land, can take advantage of this. Let me tell you how you can take advantage
PM Kisan the eighth installment released by PM Modi
Amidst the second wave of Corona under PM KISAN Yojana, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has transferred a total of Rs 19000 crores online today in the bank accounts of 9.5 crore farmers of the country under the eighth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji. During video conferencing, the farmer brothers can now check the status online.
PM Kisan: The government has already made preparations to send 2000 rupees of the eighth installment, soon the amount will reach the farmers’ account, so far seven installments of PM Kisan Yojana have been released by the government for the farmer brothers. The government has now released the eighth installment of this scheme for the farmers, check your installment information now by looking at the procedure given below.
PM Kisan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Those who wish to avail of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will have to fulfill the eligibility criteria issued as per the guidelines of the scheme, whichever are as follows:
- Applicant applying in the scheme must be resident of India
- Only farmers will be considered eligible for this scheme
- All superannuated / retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more (excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV / Group Employee) will not be eligible for the scheme.
- People who pay income tax are also excluded from this scheme.
- The family of a landholder farmer is defined as “the family of husband, wife and minor children who are the owners of cultivable land as per the land records of the respective State / Union Territory. Included as beneficiary under the scheme is
- Applicant must have a bank account
- Applicant’s bank account should be linked to Aadhaar card
PM Kisan Registration Required Documents
Those who are applying in the scheme should have the necessary documents issued according to the guidelines of the scheme, the list of which is as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Kisan Credit card
- Mobile Number
What Is PM KIsan Samman Nidh?
The Government has introduced a new Central Sector Scheme Pradhan Mantri KIsan to provide income support to all small and marginal land holding farmer families to meet their financial needs for purchase of various domestic and agricultural related activities along with agriculture and allied activities. Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is launched. Under this scheme, the entire financial responsibility for transfer of benefits to the targeted beneficiaries will be sponsored by the Government of India.
What are the benefits of the scheme?
Under the scheme, a total cultivable landholding farmer families up to 2 hectares will be provided a benefit of Rs. 6,000 per family, payable in three equal installments every four months. The scheme is effective from 01.12.2018.
This scheme will provide good financial support for a poor farmer who has nothing without farming.
Reference : PM Kisan Portal