The official portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 Scheme of Prime Minister Modi government is available on pmkisan.gov.in. Now farmers can see their name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 on the official website.
PM kisan samman nidhi yojana Under 2021, the government is providing income support of Rs 6000 per year in 3 equal installments to all small and marginal farmer families.
All the farmers who had previously filled the online application form Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, they can easily check the list of beneficiaries of the scheme and the status of the application, how to check the list, how to check the status of the application and apply online. We will provide all this information under this article.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021
Friends, if you do not know, then let me tell you, the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme was first launched in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh on 24 Feb 2019.
The scheme has been implemented in almost all states of India. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 2000 is given to the farmers in every three installments i.e. around 6000 rupees are provided to the farmers throughout the year.
Through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode, the amount of the PM-KISAN scheme is sent directly to the account of all eligible farmers of the scheme. So that by using this amount, farmers can buy the material they need.
PM KISAN Yojana is a centrally sponsored scheme with almost 100% funding from the Government of India.The entire amount given under this scheme is borne by the Central Government and has become operational from 1 December 2018. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi registrations can be done across the country from the official portal of PM Kisan
PM Kisan: 9th installment released [New]
On August 9, the central government has sent the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to the farmers’ account. The installment has reached the accounts of crores of farmers of the country on August 9.
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then register immediately. Any person associated with farming, fisheries and animal husbandry, even if he cultivates on someone else’s land, can take advantage of this. Let me tell you how you can take advantage
If PM Kisan 9th installment does not received, then do this work
PM Kisan Yojana 9th Installment 2021: If the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Yojana has not reached your account, then you can get an immediate solution by calling the helpline number. As we have told you above that on August 9, the central government has sent the 9th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to the farmers’ account, but there are lakhs of farmers in this list, whose accounts are Till now Rs 2,000 of Pm Kisan has not reached.
If you are also one of them, then do not worry, all the farmers can complain about the helpline number (PM Kisan Helpline Number) issued by the government. The information about the helpline number of the scheme is given in the article below.
PM Kisan Yojana Highlights
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (Pm Kisan)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||24 February 2019|
|Department||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare|
|Scheme Category||Central Govt|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers|
|PM Kisan New Website||fw.pmkisan.gov.in|
|Scheme Benefit||6000 will be given to farmers in 3 installments of 2000|
|PM Kisan Online Apply||New Farmer Registration|
|PM KISAN Revised Guidelines||Download|
pmkisan.nic.in payment status 2021
Hello friends, under this section, we will tell you how you can check the payment status 2021 from PM Kisan’s new website fw.pmkisan.gov.in Here we are giving you complete information step by step to check the status. Which you read carefully:
- First to check the status, PM Ksian New Website. Go to fw.pmkisan.gov.in
- Now click on the Beneficiary Status link after clicking the button of “Farmer corner” just like the old website
- Now you will reach the Know Beneficiary Status page of the website.
- Here you can check Beneficiary Status using any one of Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Select any option you want to check the beneficiary status and then fill the information in the box below.
- After filling the mobile number, Aadhaar number or one of the account number, click on the “Get Data” button
- As soon as you click on your data button, the payment status of all the Kist will open in front of you, here you will see all the information about your installments, which you can also print.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 list
We will tell you all under this section how to check your name in the new list of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Below is the complete procedure to check the name in the pm kisan beneficiaries list on the official portal.
- To check the list, first of all visit the official website of PM-KISAN scheme Pmkisan.Gov.In.
- On the home page of the website, scroll to the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu and then click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Now the district wise list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 will be shown below
- Now eligible farmers can choose the name of State, District, Tehsil, Block and Village, after which they can click on the “Get Report” button to check their name in the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Assistance amount under PM Kisan Yojana will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The current PM Kisan installment of farmers has been sent to farmers’ account before time due to Corona epidemic.
Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer
The farmers who have registered for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana themselves through Pmkisan.Gov.In or from a Common Service Center (CSC Farmer), they can check the status of their application online from Pmkisan.Gov.In portal You can investigate and know whether their application has been accepted or rejected.
- To know the status of PM KIsan Form, first of all visit PM Kisan Portal
- Now click on the link “Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmer” available in the “Farmers Corner” option in the main menu.
- After this, you will be asked for your Aadhaar number, by filling the requested information, you can get the status of your PM Kisan form.
Pm Kisan Yojana 2021 Aadhar Correction
Farmers can also correct their Aadhaar details by visiting Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2021 official website Pmkisan.Gov.In while applying for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2021 accidentally the applicant has given wrong details or CSC center operator PM Kisan Form I have filled in the wrong details
So now any error in the application form can be corrected by online process. You can visit any CSC center to get the correction done or you can do online correction through the link Edit Aadhar Failure Record available on PM Kisan Portal.
- To make Aadhaar correction in your PM Kisan details, first go to PM Kisan Portal
- Now click on the link “Edit Aadhar Failure Record” available in the “Farmers Corner” option in the main menu.
- Now you have your Aadhaar No. Enter and fill the text shown in the image in the captcha box
- After filling the requested information, click on the “Search” button
- Now the information about your form will come in front of you, which you can edit and correct your Aadhar Failure Record
Pm Kisan Yojana App Download 2021
The Modi government has launched the PM Kisan App for all our farmer brothers who use Android phones. Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has released the PM Kisan Mobile App for all farmers on 24 February 2020, the first anniversary of PM Kisan Yojana of Modi Government.
Under this scheme of the government, all eligible farmers are given ₹ 6000 per year. All Android mobile users can now download the new App of the Pm-Kisan scheme through the Play Store
PM Kisan Registration Form pdf
Friends, here we are providing the form of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to all of you, which you can download and print and after filling it, submit it to the Farmers Welfare Department of your district.
Friends, there is no need to fill this form because Online registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is available on Pm Kisan Portal. You can register online by yourself or through a CSC center.
To collect land information from farmers, the state governments are asking eligible farmers to fill the application form. All states have different formats of this application form which you can get from the development welfare department of your district. This is just a format of application form
Pm Kisan FAQ
All landholding farmers’ families, which have cultivable land in their name, are eligible for benefits under the scheme.
Yes! Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme can be applied online through Kisan Bhai online registration, PM Kisan portal pmkisan.gov.in
PM Kisan details can be changed through PM Kisan Portal
Under the PM KISAN scheme, all farmers’ families will be provided a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per family payable in three equal installments of Rs 2000 every four months.
PM-Kisan Yojana was launched by the Honorable Prime Minister on 24 February, 2019
This scheme has been implemented on 1 December 2018.
In case of a false declaration, the beneficiary will be liable to recover the transferred financial benefits and other punitive actions as per law.
No, if a family member is an income taxpayer in the previous assessment year, the family is not eligible for benefits under the scheme
Pm Kisan Scheme Corona Update
The Modi government has transferred Rs 5125 crore to the bank accounts of PM KIsan beneficiaries, this amount can be used by farmers to purchase essential items during lockdown due to Corona virus (COVID 19).
The government has already sent this amount of PM Kisan Yojana under the recently implemented Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana to the accounts of all eligible farmers so that the farmers do not face much trouble due to the lockdown Lying
All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be covered under the Pm Kisan Credit Card Yojana (KCC) scheme. This announcement has been made by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in the speech of the Budget 2020-2021 in the Lok Sabha.
beneficiaries list is available to download/print in pdf format or checking name online at the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan the eighth installment released by PM Modi
Amidst the second wave of Corona under PM KISAN Yojana, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has transferred a total of Rs 19000 crores online today in the bank accounts of 9.5 crore farmers of the country under the eighth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji. During video conferencing, the farmer brothers can now check the status online.
PM Kisan: The government has already made preparations to send 2000 rupees of the eighth installment, soon the amount will reach the farmers’ account, so far seven installments of PM Kisan Yojana have been released by the government for the farmer brothers. The government has now released the eighth installment of this scheme for the farmers, check your installment information now by looking at the procedure given below.