The official portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2020 Scheme of Prime Minister Modi government is available on pmkisan.gov.in. Now farmers can see their name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 on the official website.
pm kisan samman nidhi yojana Under 2020, the government is providing income support of Rs 6000 per year in 3 equal installments to all small and marginal farmer families.
All the farmers who had previously filled the online application form kisan samman nidhi yojana, they can easily check the list of beneficiaries of the scheme and the status of the application, how to check the list, how to check the status of the application and apply online. We will provide all this information under this article.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020
Friends, if you do not know, then let me tell you, the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme was first launched in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh on 24 Feb 2019.
The scheme has been implemented in almost all states of India. Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 2000 is given to the farmers in every three installments i.e. around 6000 rupees are provided to the farmers throughout the year.
Through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode, the amount of PM-KISAN scheme is sent direct to the account of all eligible farmers of the scheme. So that by using this amount, farmers can buy the material they need.
PM KISAN Yojana is a centrally sponsored scheme with almost 100% funding from the Government of India.The entire amount given under this scheme is borne by the Central Government and has become operational from 1 December 2018. pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi registrations can be done across the country from the official portal of PM KIsan
PM Kisan Latest Update: PM Kisan New Website fw.pm kisan April 2020
Due to many problems on the old website, the government has launched a new website for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, now you can use this new fw.pm kisan website without any hassle.
Yes friends, if you have been watching for the last few days, then the official website of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi is pmkisan.gov.in, it was taking too much time in the open and sometimes the website was not opening on the website. The website was crashing again and again due to traffic.
Therefore, the government has launched a new website, although no change has been made in the website, just another word has been launched in the website which is fw.pmkisan.gov.in/ through which you can easily access all PM KISAN Can avail the services without any hassle
PM Kisan Yojana एक नजर में (Highlights)
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (Pm Kisan)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||24 February, 2019|
|Department||Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers’ Welfare|
|Scheme Category||Central Govt|
|Beneficiaries||छोटे और सीमांत किसान|
|PM Kisan New Website||fw.pmkisan.gov.in|
|Scheme Benefit||किसानों को 2000 की 3 किस्तों में 6000 रुपये दिए जाएंगे|
|PM Kisan Online Apply||New Farmer Registration|
|PM KISAN Revised Guidelines||Download|
fw.pmkisan.nic.in payment status 2020
Hello friends, under this section, we will tell you how you can check the payment status 2020 from PM Kisan’s new website fw.pmkisan.gov.in Here we are giving you complete information step by step to check the status. Which you read carefully:
- First to check the status, PM Ksian New Website. Go to fw.pmkisan.gov.in
- Now click on the Beneficiary Status link after clicking the button of “Farmer corner” just like the old website
- Now you will reach the Know Beneficiary Status page of the website.
- Here you can check Beneficiary Status using any one of Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number.
- Select any option you want to check the beneficiary status and then fill the information in the box below.
- After filling the mobile number, Aadhaar number or one of the account number, click on the “Get Data” button
- As soon as you click on your data button, the payment status of all the Kist will open in front of you, here you will see all the information about your installments, which you can also print.
Pm Kisan Scheme Corona Update
The Modi government has transferred Rs 5125 crore to the bank accounts of PM KIsan beneficiaries, this amount can be used by farmers to purchase essential items during lockdown due to Corona virus (COVID 19).
The government has already sent this amount of PM Kisan Yojana under the recently implemented Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana to the accounts of all eligible farmers so that the farmers do not face much trouble due to the lockdown Lying
All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be covered under the Pm Kisan Credit Card Yojana (KCC) scheme. This announcement has been made by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in the speech of the Budget 2020-2021 in the Lok Sabha.
beneficiaries list is available to download/print in pdf format or checking name online at the official website pmkisan.gov.in.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 list
We will tell you all under this section how to check your name in the new list of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Below is the complete procedure to check the name in the pm kisan beneficiaries list on the official portal.
- To check the list, first of all visit the official website of PM-KISAN scheme Pmkisan.Gov.In.
- On the home page of the website, scroll to the “Farmers Corner” link in the menu and then click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
Now the district wise list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2020 will be shown below
- Now eligible farmers can choose the name of State, District, Tehsil, Block and Village, after which they can click on the “Get Report” button to check their name in the list of beneficiaries of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Assistance amount under PM Kisan Yojana will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The current PM Kisan installment of farmers has been sent to farmers’ account before time due to Corona epidemic.
Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmer
The farmers who have registered for Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana themselves through Pmkisan.Gov.In or from a Common Service Center (CSC Farmer), they can check the status of their application online from Pmkisan.Gov.In portal You can investigate and know whether their application has been accepted or rejected.
- To know the status of PM KIsan Form, first of all visit PM Kisan Portal
- Now click on the link “Status of Self Registered / CSC Farmer” available in the “Farmers Corner” option in the main menu.
- After this, you will be asked for your Aadhaar number, by filling the requested information, you can get the status of your PM Kisan form.
Pm Kisan Yojana 2020 Aadhar Correction
Farmers can also correct their Aadhaar details by visiting Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2020 official website Pmkisan.Gov.In while applying for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2020 accidentally the applicant has given wrong details or CSC center operator PM Kisan Form I have filled the wrong details
So now any error in the application form can be corrected by online process. You can visit any CSC center to get the correction done or you can do online correction through the link Edit Aadhar Failure Record available on PM Kisan Portal.
- To make Aadhaar correction in your PM Kisan details, first go to PM Kisan Portal
- Now click on the link “Edit Aadhar Failure Record” available in the “Farmers Corner” option in the main menu.
- Now you have your Aadhaar No. Enter and fill the text shown in the image in the captcha box
- After filling the requested information, click on the “Search” button
- Now the information about your form will come in front of you, which you can edit and correct your Aadhar Failure Record
Pm Kisan Yojana App Download 2020
The Modi government has launched the PM Kisan App for all our farmer brothers who use Android phones. Minister of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has released the PM Kisan Mobile App for all farmers on 24 February 2020, the first anniversary of PM Kisan Yojana of Modi Government.
Under this scheme of the government, all eligible farmers are given ₹ 6000 per year. All Android mobile users can now download the new App of the Pm-Kisan scheme through the Play Store
PM Kisan Registration Form pdf
Friends, here we are providing the form of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to all of you, which you can download and print and after filling it, submit it to the Farmers Welfare Department of your district.
Friends, there is no need to fill this form because Online registration for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme is available on Pm Kisan Portal. You can register online by yourself or through a CSC center.
To collect land information from farmers, the state governments are asking eligible farmers to fill the application form. All states have different formats of this application form which you can get from the development welfare department of your district. This is just a format of application form
Pm Kisan (FAQ)
Who is eligible for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi?
All landholding farmers families, which have cultivable land in their name, are eligible for benefits under the scheme.
Can apply online in PM Kisan scheme?
Yes! Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme can be applied online through Kisan Bhai online registration, PM Kisan portal pmkisan.gov.in
How can change the details in PM farmer?
PM Kisan details can be changed through PM Kisan Portal
What are the benefits of PM KIsan Yojana?
Under the PM KISAN scheme, all farmers’ families will be provided a financial benefit of Rs 6000 per family payable in three equal installments of Rs 2000 every four months.
When was the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme launched?
PM-Kisan Yojana was launched by the Honorable Prime Minister on 24 February, 2019
From what date has the scheme come into force?
This scheme has been implemented from 1 December 2018.
What happens if the beneficiary makes an incorrect announcement for the implementation of the scheme?
In case of a false declaration, the beneficiary will be liable to recover the transferred financial benefits and other punitive actions as per law.
Is the income tax payer farmer eligible for PM Kisan Yojana?
No, if a family member is an income tax payer in the previous assessment year, the family is not eligible for benefits under the scheme