Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online 2023 | Pmaymis.gov.in – PMAY Application Form | List of PMAY | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application | List of PM Awas Yojana 2023-24 | Awas New List
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 Online Application Form PM Awas Yojana 2023-24 official website of www.pmaymis.gov.in accepted by. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana online application process is very simple and here we will guide you how to fill Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 online application form through pmaymis.gov.in online.
Hello friends, in this article I will tell you how Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 How to check the scheme beneficiary list as well as friends here we will discuss the scheme list as well as many points of the scheme so that you can benefit from it Urban Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana To have complete knowledge about kkgps aawas govt yojana online verification application.
Table of Contents
List of PM Awas Yojana 2023
So friends, now we are telling you all how you can see your name in the list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 through your Aadhaar card, the process of verifying this name is very easy, for that you are provided below You can follow online process:
- To check PM Awas Yojana list 2022-23 and 2023-24 first go to pmaymis.gov.in website
- Once you have reached the home page of the site, now you need to click on “Beneficiary Search” in the site navigation menu
- When you click on the “Beneficiary Search” link, you will have another option “Search by name” will come which you need to click
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link, after that you will reach the Yojana Beneficiary Search page.
- Now you will be asked to enter your Aadhaar number on this page, you have to fill your Aadhaar number in the given box.
- After filling the Aadhaar number, if your Aadhaar number data is available on the website, then it will appear in front of you, that is, if you are the beneficiary of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban, then your data will appear in front of you.
- The name of the scheme beneficiary will appear in front of you, now you can easily see the complete details of the beneficiary by clicking on the name of the scheme beneficiary.
Highlights of PM Awas Yojana
|The name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023
|June 25, 2015
|Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
|Indian urban citizen
|offering pucca houses to poor people
|year of registration
Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY Eligibility)
- You (check your name in PMAY Beneficiary List) before applying in housing scheme.
- You must have your Aadhaar number, Aadhaar card is mandatory for PMAY online application.
- Your computer must be connected to a reliable Internet connection.
- You must have your savings bank account details with you.
- You must also have the actual details of your household income.
PM Awas Yojana Required Documents
Whoever the Central Govt Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana If you want to apply or want to avail this scheme then they must also have one important requirement. Here is the list of documents:
- aadhar card
- Proof of residence
- Ration card
- self-verified declaration
- bank card
- Cell Phone Number
- Passport size photo etc.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 Online Application
Below is the complete step to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Urban through official website.
- Open the official website of PMAY http://pmaymis.gov.in/ and select one of the two options of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana from the “Citizen Rating” menu as shown in the screenshot below.
You must select one of the two links according to the following criteria
– If you currently live in a slum area, select “In Situ Slum”, otherwise select one of the Benefits from the other 3 Components AHP,BLC,CLS from the drop-down menu
- On the next page, as shown in the screenshot below, you need to enter your Aadhaar number or virtual ID and name as per your Aadhaar card and then click on the “Verify” button.
- If your Aadhaar number is correct, a new page will open which will look like the screenshot shown below. If your Aadhaar number is wrong, try again by entering your correct Aadhaar number. If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you will not be able to apply for PMAY.
- Fill all other details in the application form correctly including your personal details, contact details, current residential address, Aadhaar number, bank account details and income details.
- Click the checkbox that says “I’m aware of…”. Then click the “Save” button at the end of the application form.
- Once you click “Save” you will see a new screen where you will be given a system generated application number, you can print it directly if a printer is connected to your computer or save it for future reference.
- Now your application is complete. Now you can track your PMAY application status on pmaymis.gov.in website
Note: To check complete details of PMAY scheme visit below link we have provided complete information about Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban in a new article you can read the article by visiting below link https://cscportal.in/ pm -awas – schemes/
Follow us on social media