IAY NIC IN List 2023 Gramin How To View Awas Yojana Gramin List Check Online PMAY List | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is not in List | List of Indira Awas Schemes | New List IAY 2022-23
Hello Frainds, today we will tell you about the housing scheme, how do you PMAY List 2021-22 Direct link (I’m well on the list) You can easily check the report of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2022-23 Check out the listing, see full details and check out online.
So you have come to the right place, here we will tell you step by step all the process that after all you can apply for Pradhan Mantri (PM) Awas Yojana 2022-23. nothing in there How can you check the list and at the same time we would like to tell you all, you will find another similar article on our portal where we told the same process but PM Awas Yojana Rural website of nothing in there Due to the change of pmay list user interface, the pmay list check method has changed, so here we will tell you about the new way to check the list, how to pmai list 2022-23 You can check (yay nic in the list).
PM Awas Yojana List 2023 Gramin – iay.nic.in Suchi
If you want to see Pm Awas Yojana List 2023 Gramin then let us tell you the whole step by step process here that you will finally get the list 2022-23 Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana How to check list online complete process is given below which you all can follow:-
1. First of all you need to go to the official website of pmay list iay.nic.in whose link we have given below here by clicking on which you can directly access the website. I would recommend you all to use Firefox or Chrome browser to open this website: Direct Link
2. As soon as you reach the site, you will see the “Awaassoft” button on the main menu of the site, which you need to click on.
3. After clicking on Awaassoft, several options will appear in front of you, from which you need to click on the “Report” button.
4. As soon as you click on the report button, many reports will open in front of you, from which you must check the SECC Reports by E option.
5. Now you all will be able to see four options in SECC Report out of which you have to click on the last fourth option SECC Data Check Summary by Category.
6. As you click on the above mentioned option, then the name of all the states and number of beneficiaries and many other information will appear in front of you.
7. Now you will see some boxes in Selection Filters where you can check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list very easily by filling some of your information. So let’s tell you what to fill.
8. First of all you have to listen your state by clicking on “All States” box then in the next box you have to choose your District then you have to choose your Block and after that you have to choose your Gram Panchayat.
9. As soon as you fill all the boxes then you have to click on submit button and as soon as you click on submit button then your gram panchayat rural housing scheme list will appear in front of you you can download or you can check without downloading.
PMAY iay nic in 2023 Highlights
|The name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin|
|which started||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Scheme category||Central Govt.|
|Ministry Yojana||Ministry of Rural Development|
|Mode of application||online|
|beneficiary||rural Indian citizen|
|year of registration||2023|
IAY New List Latest Update
The new list for Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana as well as Indra Awas Yojana has been released online on the portal, now the official website of AAP Govt PMAY-G IAY.NIC.IN and PMAYG.NIC.IN you can check by going to
PMAY-G (iay nic in) Features
- The government is working to build 1 crore pucca (pucca) houses for the rural poor in the next three years.
- By the year 2022, a total of 4 million houses will be built under PMAY-G in rural areas across the country.
- The scheme is expected to boost job generation in rural areas.
- Of the total estimated expenses, 60,000 million lei will come through the budget allocation, and the rest through NABARD.
- Beneficiaries from rural households will be selected according to data taken from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census.
- The size of the unit will be increased to 25 sqm from the existing 20 sqm.
- Funds will be transferred electronically directly to the beneficiary’s account.
- The beneficiary will have the option of taking a loan of up to Rs.70000 for the construction of a house, which is optional.
- Special projects to be sanctioned to states based on situational due diligence and special requirements.
check out some great links,
Follow us on social media