PMAY Online Apply Maharashtra: PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra Registration, Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Maharashtra Online Apply | Prime Minister Housing Scheme Maharashtra| Housing Scheme Online Apply 2020 | PMAY Maharashtra 2021 | PMAY-U Registration
PMAY Maharashtra Online applications under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana are being invited online by the Government of Maharashtra through the official website of Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority mhada.gov.in
PMAY Maharashtra online application / registration are being invited through online survey application form on the official website of MHADA. Every interested candidate can apply online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Maharashtra by filling survey application form on mhada.gov.in website and can build their dream home under this scheme of government.
PM Awas Yojana Maharashtra 2020
The Maharashtra government is working towards furthering the scheme to achieve the target of a voice for all the poor people in the state by 2022, according to the state government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, according to the state government by the end of 2021. Housing will be provided for all To achieve this goal, the Government of Maharashtra is inviting online registration form for PMAY Maharashtra Awas Yojna under MHADA portal mhada.gov.in/pmay.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Maharashtra will ensure that everyone in the state has their own house available by the end of the year 2022. The Central Government’s Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, which aims to provide affordable housing to the poor in the country, has been targeted by the government to provide more than 2 crore houses in urban areas by the end of 2022 under the PMAY-U scheme.
Under Housing for All by 2022, the central government provides financial assistance to the urban poor to build houses on home loans at concessional interest rates, and helps people get their homes built at affordable rates, Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority (MHADA) is the implementing agency for the PMAY Maharashtra Housing Scheme in the state which handles all the operations under this scheme.
Maharashtra PMAY Apply Online [Registration]
Those who want to register under Maharashtra government housing scheme, they have to fill the registration form by following the procedure given below. Step by step complete information of filling the application form is provided here:
- To apply, first go to the official website https://mhada.gov.in/en
- After reaching the home page of the website, click on the link “Citizen Corner” in the main menu, then click on the link “PMAY (Link)” under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana link.
- If you are still having trouble reaching the website, then you can also reach the registration page by clicking on the direct link given below. http://22.214.171.124/pmay/
- After reaching the registration website, you will see a link to “Click Here To Register” in the corner of the website, click on it.
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, a new page will open in front of you, now you have to click on the “New User” link here, if you are already a user of the portal then clicking on the registered user Can login using id password
- After clicking on the new user, now the PMAY (MMRDA Region) Survey Application Form will open in front of you.
- Now, in this survey application form, you have to fill all the details asked like Omni Lagaan Lame Name, father’s name, gender, date of birth, age of the head of the family, current address, house number, address details, current Ownership details of house, Aadhar card, name and details, age of family members etc.
- After filling all the information sought in the survey form correctly, finally the applicant has to click on the Submit button to submit the form completely.
Required Documents For PMAY Maharashtra
Those who want to fill the PMAY Survey Application Form should have some important documents before filling the registration form.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- proof of residence
- mobile number
- Bank account number
- Bank IFSC CODE
- Income proof etc.
Assuming that the country is completing 75 years of independence by the year 2022, every family in the country should have a permanent home with water supply, toilet facilities, 24-hour power and access roads. “Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana” has been started in the division. The Union Government’s Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation has issued guidelines for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana under the “Home For All” campaign on 25/06/2015. The proposals include the following four components:
1) Redevelopment of poor settlements is “using land as a resource”.
2) To create economically weaker and affordable income houses for the low income group through loan attached interest subsidy.
3) To build affordable homes through private partners.
4) This web site has been created to conduct a survey in MMR based on the concept of individual housing grants through the benefit of the economically weaker section. This survey will try to give a home based on how many people each eligible family needs.