Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme | Pmegp E Portal – Kvic Online 2022 | Pmegp Loan | Pmegp Online Application Form | Kvic Certificate | Rural Employment Generation Programme
PM Employment Generation Program- In Brief see full information pmegp e portal application, check all information of kvic online, pmegp loan, kviconline, pmegp login and pmegp online application etc. here kvic certificate, interest rate, rural employment generation programme complete details
The Central Government has recently decided to continue the PMEGP (PM Employment Generation Program) till the financial year 2021-22. This meeting is chaired by our Honorable Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi
This scheme will create employment opportunities for 1.5 million people for a total of Rs 5,500 crore. Interested candidates for the scheme can apply online through pmegp e portal, kviconline.gov.in
The government will give a big boost to small industries under this scheme as Khadi, textiles, coir, handicrafts and other small scale industries play an important role in the socio-economic empowerment of poor people, deprived and women.
Employment Generation Programme (PMEGP) 2022
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) approved the continuation of the 12-year-old rural employment generation program (PMEGP) scheme, with Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) being the chosen ministry for the implementation of the scheme at the national level. In addition, the scheme is implemented at the district level, in the ratio of 30:30:40 between KVIC, Khadi’s state offices and Village Industries Board (KVIB), and District Industries Center (DIC).
Interested candidates can fill the PMEGP Online Application Form 2020 through the official website of the scheme before the last date. The Central Government has decided to provide financial assistance for units performing well under the PM Employment Generation Program and MUDRA for expansion / upgradation.
Through the Central Government PM Employment Generation Program, a loan of Rs 1 crore will be provided to the unemployed for construction of the product and up to Rs, 25 lakh loan will be provided for employment in the service sector of the country. will be given.
The Central Government has already given a margin money subsidy of Rs 9564.02 crore to 4.564 lakh micro-enterprises. And at the same time, the scheme has created job opportunities for 37.98 people by 31 January 2020.
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme|
|Launch Date||August 15, 2008|
|Yojana Category||Central government|
|pmegp e portal website||kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal|
|departme||Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Government of India|
|PMEGP Guidelines PDF||Download|
What Is PM Employment Generation Program?
The Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Program was announced on 15 August 2008 and launched in place of the REGP scheme. PMEGP is a credit-linked subsidy program initiated by the Ministry of MSME in 2008-09 to generate employment in both rural and urban areas in the country.
PMEGP the full form of the Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Programme (Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Program) scheme to two schemes operated by the Government of India in 2008, namely PM Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) and Rural Employment Generation Program with a combined PM and Employment Generation Started a new Credit Linked subsidy program named Program.
This program was undertaken to create employment opportunities through the establishment of micro enterprises in rural and urban areas through this government scheme.
The pmegp scheme will strengthen small, medium entrepreneurs and create a vibrant MSME sector. This scheme will create self-employment opportunities through the establishment of micro-enterprises in the non-agricultural sector. Interested candidates can apply online in the scheme through pmegp e portal
PMEGP Apply Online 2022 [kvic Registration]
First of all here, let us tell you that pmegp online application 2020 last date has not been released yet, so you can apply in the scheme right now, because the scheme provides self-employment opportunities through the establishment of micro-enterprises in the non-agricultural sector. Will create.
Interested candidates can apply online through PMEGP e portal. It is very easy to apply. Step-by-step procedure to apply in the scheme, we have given below here which you can follow:
Online Application form for Individual
- For individual application, first of all visit the portal kviconline.gov.in
- Now you will see a link of PMEGP on the home page of the website, click on it
- To access the ePortal of the scheme, click on the link “PMEGP E-PORTAL” available on the next page
- Now on the home page of ePortal, you will see a button of “Online Application Form for Individual” and click on it.
- As soon as you click on the button mentioned above, then the application form will open in front of you to apply in the scheme, you have to fill the form according to the pmegp guidelines mentioned next to the form.
- After that you have to click on the button “Save Applicant Data”, now you have to upload the requested document and after that you have to submit the final to us.
- After the final submission of the form, the applicant ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Kvic Online Registration form for Non-Individual
- For the non-individual application, first of all you have to go to the e portal of pmegp scheme as per the steps mentioned above, with the help of direct link given below, you can directly access ePortal: Direct Link
- Now you will see a button of “Online Application Form for Non-Individual” on the home page of e portal and click on it.
- Now Self Help Groups (SHGs), Trust, Regd. Institutions, Co-operative Societies Option of institutions will come, click on the institution for which you are registering.
- Now the registration form for that organization for which you are registering will open in front of you and as we have mentioned above, you have to fill this form and submit it.
- After this, the ID password will be sent to your registered mobile number using which you can login PMEGP.
Existing PMEGP / MUDRA units Upgradation
To apply the upgrade online, click on the button “Apply Online” under the section “For Upgradation / Expansion of existing PMEGP / MUDRA units” on pmegp e portal.
- Now the form of ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SECOND LOAN SUBSIDY FOR UPGRADING OF EXISTING UNIT will open in front of you
- Now you have to complete the following steps to fill the form Personal Details, Previous Sanction Details, Apply Online, Upload Documents, Final Submit
- In the first section, you have to select the scheme under which you want to get a loan, such as PMEGP, Mudra, REGP
- Now you also have to fill in other information such as your state, district, Application ID, Udyog Aadhar Registration No, Aadhar No, Pan No and after that you have to click on the Next button.
- Similarly, you have to complete all the steps and in this way you will be able to apply pmegp scheme upgrade online
How To Check PMEGP Contact List
If you are facing any kind of problem related to pmegp scheme, then for this you can contact District Industry Centers (DIC) of KVIC, which are present in almost every district of the
Now you may be wondering where will we get their contact details from here, here we tell you how to get contact details:
- To get PMEGP Contact List, first you have to go to e portal of pmegp scheme
- After reaching the home page, you will see a link to the Contact List in the left side bar of the website, you have to click on it.
- Now a full page of contact list will be opened in front of you, which will include the contact number and email address of all the offices of all the state and district.
- Now you will see three options above in the website Search By Agency, Search By State and Search By Address, through which you can search the contact details of your district office.
PMEGP Scheme Objective
To reduce unemployment in the country as well as to strengthen the service sector of the country, the scheme has many objectives, some of which are as follows:
- Creating sustainable and sustainable employment opportunities in rural and urban areas of the country
- To provide sustained and permanent employment to a large section of the traditional and prospective artisans, rural and urban unemployed youth in the country through the establishment of micro enterprises.
- Facilitating participation of financial institutions for higher credit flow in the micro sector.
- Govt. It will also lay emphasis on helping traditional artisans and unemployed youth.
- The primary objective of the scheme is to increase the earning capacity of artisans and increase the employment rate.
- Under the PMEGP scheme, the government sets targets based on the state’s backwardness, unemployment limits and population.
PMEGP Eligibility Criteria
If any person or organization wants to apply under the scheme and wants to take PMEGP loan under this scheme of the government, then they have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be over 18 years of age to apply in the scheme
- For projects above Rs 10 lakh in manufacturing sector and Rs 5 lakh for service sector, eighth grade must be passed.
- Self Help Group and charitable trust are eligible under this scheme if they have not availed any other scheme.
- Institutions registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860 scheme are eligible
- Production based cooperative societies can also apply under the scheme
- There is no income limit for obtaining PMEGP loan.
- Only those people who have never taken advantage of similar scheme before will be eligible for the scheme.
- The per capita investment should not exceed Rs 1 lakh in plain areas and Rs 1.50 lakh in hilly areas.
- Any industry which includes coir based projects which are mentioned in the negative list.
- Assistance under the scheme is available only for new units to be installed.
Non Eligible – Notall existing units are eligible underPMRY, REGP and any other Central Government / State Government schemes. Even any entity which has taken government subsidy under any government scheme is not eligible.
Approved Scheme List Under PMEGP
- Food Processing provided it is agro-based.
- Hand-made paper and fiber production.
- Products sourced from forests.
- Commodities sourced from minerals.
- Goods sourced from chemicals and polymers.
- Biotechnology and Rural engineering.
- Service and textile products.
- Meat and slaughterhouse.
- Establishments and Dhabas offering a drink.
- Nicotine Tobacco and similar products.
- Sales and tapping of toddy.
- Activities involving cash crops.
- Horticulture, gardening, etc.
- The list is only suggestive and not inclusive.
PMEGP Scheme Subsidy
After the maximum cost of projects under PMEGP which is Rs 25 lakh for the manufacturing sector and Rs 10 lakh for business / service sector, the central government provides subsidies. The distribution of margin subsidy is as follows:
|category||Subsidy for Urban Area Beneficiary||Subsidy for rural area beneficiary||own contribution|
|General category||15% of project cost||25%||10%|
|Special category which includes SC / ST / OBC / Minorities / Women, Physically handicapped, Ex-servicemen, NIR, Hill and Border areas etc.||25% of Total Project Cost||35%||5%|