Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana Kendra Registration 2021 | Online PMBJK Registration | PMBJP Kendra Apply Online | Jan aushadhi medicine Product & MRP List |
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi has been launched to make quality medicines available at affordable prices. Under the new Jan Aushadhi scheme, more than 700 medicines are made available at affordable prices. Branded (generic) drugs are sold at significantly higher prices than their unbranded generic counterparts, although similar in therapeutic value. In view of widespread poverty across the country, providing quality generic medicines at a fair price in the market will benefit everyone.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Yojana (PMBJP) is a campaign launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals to provide quality medicines at affordable prices to the masses.
PMBJP stores are set up to provide generic drugs, which are available at low prices but comparable to expensive branded drugs in quality and efficacy. It was launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals under the name of Janaushadhi Abhiyan. The Bureau of Pharma PSU of India (BPPI) is the implementing agency for PMBJP which was established in November 2008.
The plan aims to bring down the healthcare budget of every citizen of India through providing quality generic medicines at affordable prices, especially to the poor and the underprivileged, providing quality medicines at affordable prices, especially “Prime Minister” Through the Bharatiya Jan Aushadhi Centers ”, so that the expenditure in healthcare can be reduced.
In the budget for the financial year 2021-22 , the central government has approved Rs 69 thousand crores for the health department. At the same time, it has been emphasized that by 2021, Jan Aushadhi Kendra will be opened in every district of the country.
Objectives of PM Jan Aushadhi Scheme 2021
The objective of the scheme is to provide quality medicines especially for the poor and the underprivileged, especially through the “Jan Aushadhi Medical Store” , so as to reduce out-of-pocket expenses in health care.
- Creating public awareness about generic medicines. Generating demand for generic medicines through medical practitioners.
- Create awareness through education and awareness programs so that high value is synonymous with high quality.
- Providing commonly used generic medicines covering all therapeutic groups.
- Providing all related health care products under the scheme etc.
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Features
- All medical medicines are made available from Janaushadhi Store.
- In addition to medicines and surgical goods supplied by BPPI, PMBJP Kendra generally sells medical products sold in chemist shops to improve the viability of running public health stores.
- OTC (over-the-counter) products can be purchased by anyone without a prescription. A prescription from a registered physician is required for the purchase of scheduled medicines.
- BPPI (Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India) has been set up under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India, in collaboration with all CPSUs for coordinating the procurement, supply and marketing of generic medicines through Jan Aushadhi Stores.
- The quality, safety and efficacy of the medicines are ensured by each batch of drugs procured from CPSUs as well as laboratories tested by NABL approved private suppliers and required BPPI before being supplied from the warehouse to Supers Stockists / Jan Aushi Stores. Conforms to the standards of.
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Highlights
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi yojana|
|Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||25 November 2008|
|Type of scheme||Centrally sponsored|
|Objective||Providing medicines for an affordable price|
|Janaushadhi Kendras||7400 Till March 2021|
Who can open Jan Aushadhi Store?
State governments or any organization / reputed NGO / trust / private hospital / charitable institute / doctor / unemployed pharmacist / individual entrepreneur are eligible to apply for the new Jan Aashadhi Store. Applicants must employ a B Pharma / D Pharma degree holder as a pharmacist in their proposed store.
Eligibility for opening Jan medical store
- Applications will be submitted online or offline to BPPI
- Minimum space approved by BPPI to open Jan Aushadhi Store should be 120 sq.ft.
- Drug license in the name of “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra” and other permission to run a drugstore. Compliance with all statutory requirements for storage of medicines will be ensured by the applicant.
- Documents for institutions / NGOs / charitable institutions / hospitals etc. include Aadhaar card, PAN card, Certificate of incorporation and registration certificate.
- The government-designated agency documents include the department details, which have allotted space along with supporting documents / approval orders, PAN cards and Aadhaar cards.
- Proof of securing a pharmacist with computer knowledge (name of pharmacist, registration with State Council, etc., needs to be furnished).
- Financial ability to run a store supported by audited accounts for the last three years (bank statement for the last 03 years or letter of approval from the bank for lending in case of individuals)
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- Pen card
- proof of residence
- Bank statement
- proof of residence
- Caste proof
- Education proof
- Mobile number
- Applicant Photo
PMBJP Kendra Registration
If any person wants to open a medicine center under this scheme of the government, then he can apply online, the application process is given below:
- First of all visit the official website http://janaushadhi.gov.in/
- Now go to the link ” APPLY FOR PMBJK ” in the main menu.
- After this, click on the link “Apply Online” from the given options.
- Now the login page will open in front of you, click on the Registered Now button.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned link, the Application Form will open in front of you.
- Fill in all the information requested in the form correctly and complete the registration process.
- After filling the registration form, login to the portal and start filling the application form.
Note: Non-refundable application fees of Rs 5,000 will have to be submitted along with the application form. The application fee will not be applicable in case of some selected applicants like women entrepreneurs, Divyang, SC, ST, and under any category of aspiring districts, notified by Niti Aayog in the Himalayas, island areas, and north-eastern states.
Application form for Opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra
You can also submit the form offline:
- To download the application form, visit the official website
- After this , click on the Apply Offline link.
- Offline: Download and print the form. Fill it in the prescribed format and post it to the address given below:
The General Manager (Marketing & Sales),
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI),
8th Floor Videocon Tower, Block E1,
Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi – 110055
Tel – 011-49431800
|New Application Form||Download|
Jan aushadhi medicine List 2021
If a person wants to check the list of medicines provided under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana, then he can check the information of medicines and their price list from the official website.
Here we have provided the PDF of jan aushadhi medicine Product & MRP List released under the scheme below, by clicking on it you can check the updated list.
|Jan aushadhi medicine list||PDF Click Here|