PM Matsya Sampada Yojana Apply 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana Online Application , PMMSY Application Form in Hindi | pradhan mantri matsya sampada yojana registration | PMMSY Registration Apply Online
Central Government’s PMMSY scheme is an important program under BLUE REVOLUTION in India. Pradhan Mantri matsya sampada yojana 2023 apply online / how to apply see here pm matsya sampada yojana full details in hindi Check PMMSY full form here and see scheme guidelines. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) is a very important scheme of the government to bring the blue revolution through sustainable and responsible development of fisheries sector in India. The government will register 3477 “Sagar Mitra” in coastal fishing villages and fish producers organizations (FFPOs).
of the central government Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) aims to increase fish production in the country to 220 LMT in the next five years with an investment of over 20,000 million lei. Prime Minister’s Fishing Estate Financial Year From 2020-21 through FY 2024-25 The total investment estimated to be implemented over a period of 5 years is 20,050 million lei.
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2023 (PMMSY)
Fisheries and aquaculture are an important source of food, nutrition, employment and income in India. The sector provides livelihoods for about 16 million fishermen and fish farmers at the primary level and almost double that along the value chain. Fish is an inexpensive and rich source of animal protein, making it one of the healthiest options for reducing hunger and malnutrition.
India has the potential to reach the top position in the world in fish production.Prime Minister Modi has launched a new initiative to promote fisheries. Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2023 has announced. The government has already constituted a separate department for integrated fisheries development. The Central Government has also created a special fund for the development of infrastructure related to the fishing industry. The fund will be used to create fishing infrastructure in both the marine and inland sectors.
The FIDF Fund (Creation of Fisheries and Aquaculture Infrastructure Development Fund) will be used to attract private investment in the creation and management of infrastructure. Apart from this, the government will also focus on procuring cutting-edge technologies. FIDF will provide concessional financing to state government cooperatives, individuals and entrepreneurs. This funding will be used to undertake investment activities identified for fisheries development.
PM Matsya Sampada Yojana 2023 Highlights
|The name of the scheme
|Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana 2022
|Support for fisherman and improvement of fishing channels etc.
|year of registration
|it’s on now
|pmmsy instructions pdf
|The scheme notebook
Some of the aims and objectives of the government’s Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) are as follows:
- Exploiting the potential of fisheries in a sustainable, responsible, inclusive and equitable manner
- Increasing fish production and productivity through expanding, intensifying, diversifying and productive use of land and water
- Modernization and strengthening of the value chain – Post-harvest management and quality improvement
- Doubling the income and generating employment of fishermen and fish farmers
- Increasing the contribution to GVA in agriculture and exports
- Social, physical and economic security for fishermen and fish farmers
- Strong fisheries management and regulatory framework
PMMSY eligible beneficiaries
- Fishermen, fish farmers, workers, vendors, SHGs, Joint Liability Groups (JLGs) in the fisheries sector.
- Fisheries Development Corporations, Co-operative Societies, Federations, Entrepreneurs and Private Firms
- Fish Farmer Producer Organizations/Companies (FFPO/Cs)
- States/UTs and their units including SFDB
- Central Government and its units
METHOD OF IMPLEMENTATION
|1. District level committee under the chairmanship of the District Collector/Deputy District Commissioner.
2. The preparation and approval of the “Annual District Fisheries Plan” is done by the DLC.
3. DLC is responsible for smooth implementation, supervision and monitoring of PMMSY at district level.
|1. State/UT Level Approval and Monitoring Committee headed by Senior Secretary in charge of States/UT Fisheries Department.
2. SLAMC/UTLAMC will consolidate the entire district plan, prepare annual action plan for fisheries, align it including projects/proposals to NFDB/DoF recommendation.
|1. Project Appraisal Committee (PAC) headed by Executive Director (EC), NFDB.
2. NFDB receives proposals on CSS from State/UT after due recommendation from SLAMC/UTLAMC.
3. Upon review and evaluation of proposals, PAC will recommend viable projects to DoF for approval.
|1. Project Monitoring Unit (PMU) headed by Executive Director (CE), NFDB for monitoring of projects/activities implemented under Centrally Sponsored Scheme of PMMSY.
2. Develop formats and monitoring templates for both CS and CSS components.
|The Central Apex Committee (CAC), headed by the Secretary (DoF), clarifies the proposals of the SC and CSS.
|1. The Project Monitoring and Evaluation Unit (PMEU) is headed by the Joint Secretary in the DOF.
2. To review the NFDB Action Plan and DPR/SCP received under the Central Sector Scheme and to periodically monitor and evaluate the implemented projects
PMMSY PIB Scheme Latest Press Release
The Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana (PMMSY) aims to increase fish production to 220 lakh metric tonnes by 2024-25 at an average annual growth rate of about 9% from 137.58 lakh metric tonnes in 2018-19 . Union Minister for Fisheries, Animal Husbandry and Dairy Shri Giriraj Singh said the ambitious scheme will double export earnings to Rs 1,00,000 crore and generate around 55 lakh direct and indirect employment opportunities in the fisheries sector.
Dedicating PMMSY to fishermen, fish farmers, fish workers, fish sellers and other stakeholders associated with the fisheries sector for the next five years, Shri Giriraj Singh said that for the first time an insurance cover is being introduced for fishing vessels.
Addressing a press conference on ‘PMMSY – Scheme for Bringing Blue Revolution through Sustainable and Responsible Development of Fisheries Sector in India’ approved by the Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 20 May 2020, Shri Giriraj Singh has considering an estimated investment of 20,050 million lei in the scheme
In which the central share is 9,407 million lei, the state share is 4,880 million lei, and the contribution of the beneficiaries is 5,763 million lei. He said that PMMSY will be implemented for a period of 5 years from FY 2020-21 to FY 2024-25 in all states/UTs.
Download Full Press Release of PMMSY PIB Scheme Click Here
Creation of the Fisheries and Aquaculture Infrastructure Development Fund (FIDF)
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the creation of Fisheries and Aquaculture Infrastructure Development Fund (FIDF).
FIDF will provide concessional finance to State Governments/Union Territories and State Institutions, Cooperatives, Individuals and Entrepreneurs etc. for carrying out investment activities identified for the development of fisheries.
Official launch of PMMSY Scheme
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced the launch of a new scheme called Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana in the Union Budget on 5 July 2019. Under Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana, the government will transform India into a hotspot for fish and aquatic products. The scheme will address the critical infrastructure gap in the fisheries sector.
The Union Budget 2019-20 aimed to promote aquaculture through the Prime Minister’s Kisan Yojana, ensuring easy access to credit. In addition, the central government plans to provide extended accident insurance coverage to all fishermen under all farmer welfare programs and social security schemes.
PMMSY Apply Online 2023
Those who wish to benefit from the benefits of the scheme must register in the system following the following procedure:
- First go to the official website
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After that, scroll down the site or check the menu
- Click on the Scheme link present in the main menu
- Now the scheme list will appear in front of you, click on PMMSY 2023
- Now the scheme information will come in front of you
- After that click on the ‘Apply’ link to fill the application form and follow the further process
Follow us on social media