Mudra Loan Scheme Form Apply – What is PM Mudra Loan Scheme? How To Take Loan Against Aadhar Card From Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme Pradhanmantri Mudra Yojana In Hindi Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2022 PMMY Application Form Download, Benefit, Eligibility, Apply Online
People can now apply online to get a bank loan of up to Rs 10 lakh under Prime Minister Narendra Modi Government’s Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana (PMMY) 2022, and along with this, the application form PDF of the PM Mudra Loan Scheme can be downloaded from You can download from mudra.org.in, friends, through this post, you are going to tell everyone that to get the baby, teenager, and youth loan given under this Pradhan Mantri loan scheme 2022 of Modi government, I can go online / to banks. Check complete details of offline application, eligibility criteria check, list of documents, etc.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022 is a Mudra loan undertaking of the Central Government that is designed to meet the financing needs of non-corporate small business units of the country. This scheme is to provide financial assistance for small businesses which are very helpful in taking the life of Indians towards development,
Under this PM Mudra loan scheme, any small trader can start his business by taking a loan, this Mudra scheme, according to the size of the business for Indians, the government has also introduced a scheme with three phases of different amounts in phases. Provision has been made i.e. you can also call it a three-tier plan.
PM MUDRA SCHEME 2022 Highlights
|Scheme name||PM Mudra Loan Yojana 2022|
|Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Type||loan scheme|
|Loan amount||Up to Rs.10 Lakhs|
how to take loan against aadhar card
Mudra loan is also known as Aadhar card loan in a rural areas, and we are rightly known as Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. Because it is printed in newspapers and newspapers somewhere that the bank is giving loans on Aadhar cards, the bank has given loans on Aadhar cards. This means that the process of taking a Mudra loan has been simplified by the government. If you run any small or big business then you will get a Mudra loan easily with the help of an Aadhar card.
If we talk about the documents under the scheme, then only an Aadhar card is asked for as an identity. And with a few other documents, you can easily get a loan from any nearest bank.
Mudra Loan bank List Online Apply
|State Bank of India (SBI)||Apply Now|
|Punjab National Bank (PNB)||Apply Now|
|Bank Of Baroda||Apply Now|
|Bank of India||Apply Now|
|Union Bank Of India||Apply Now|
|Syndicate Bank / Canara Bank||Apply Now|
|HDFC bank||Apply Now|
PM Mudra Yojana Loan Category
However there are certain eligibility criteria for availing loan under the MUDRA scheme. Any individual, proprietorship concern, partnership firm, private limited company, or any other entity are eligible applicants under the PMMY loan.
Under the aegis of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana (PMMY), MUDRA has divided the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme into sections to reflect the stage of growth/development and funding requirements of the beneficiary micro unit/entrepreneur:-
- Shishu Loan provides financial support up to Rs 50,000 to Indians.
- Kishor Loan provides financial support of an amount between Rs 50,000 and Rs 5 lakh.
- Tarun Loan provides financial support of an amount between Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
Shishu Loan is offered for starters whereas Kishor Loan is offered for businesses that have already started and need financial assistance to establish themselves. Tarun Loan is offered for those businesses which are already established but need more financial support for business expansion.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Mudra Loan Yojana
All non-farm small businesses that generate income and need monetary support up to Rs 10 lakh, can apply for this loan under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana which is launched under the Micro Unit Development and Refinancing Agency scheme. has been done.
All applicants must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria to become eligible for a bank loan under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2022 and the occupation of the persons applying for the scheme should be one of the following:-
- small manufacturing enterprise
- fruit and vegetable seller
- Agriculture related activities etc.
Pradhan Mantri loan scheme Eligibility
To avail Mudra loan under PMMY, all of you have to follow certain eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen above 18 years of age and must have a business plan to demonstrate.
- The business plan should also include the structure, investment plan, nature of the product, marketing, and future results.
- Nature of Industry The amount relating to non-farm earning activity should not exceed ₹10 Lac and all rules will be the same as RBI guidelines and PMMY rules.
PM Kisan eKYC online Apply New installment 2022
- Identity Proof (PAN Card / Aadhar Card / Passport / Driving License)
- photo id proof
- age proof
- Accommodation quantity
- Bank statement
- income certificate etc.
Eligibility For Mudra Yojana Banks
Banks that are willing to offer MUDRA loans have strict eligibility criteria. Public Sector Banks, State Co-operative Banks, Micro Finance Institutions, Non-Banking Financial Companies and Regional Rural Banks are allowed to participate and offer Mudra loans. However, they all need to ensure:
- They should have a profit record for 3 years.
- They should have an NPA of 3% or less than 3%.
- They should have a CRAR (Capital to Risky Asset Ratio) of at least 9%.
- He must have a net worth of at least 100 crores.
Unless these requirements are met by banks and non-banking companies, they will not be eligible to offer Mudra loans to anyone.
Pradhan Mantri Loan Scheme Features
- MUDRA is a common platform where financial institutions like Banks, RRBs, MFIs, and NBFCs will meet applicants who are willing to set up their own micro and small enterprises.
- Mudra Loan is a government scheme i.e. Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana, under which applicants can apply for loans for their small and micro enterprises.
- Mudra Loan will provide financial assistance to only those enterprises which are non-corporate small business segments.
- Sole proprietors, partnership firms, manufacturers, machinery businesses, and many more can also be considered under these clauses.
PM MUDRA Card
A MUDRA card is a debit card, issued against a MUDRA loan account, for the working capital portion of the loan. The borrower can use the MUDRA card in multiple draws and credits, so as to manage the working capital limit in a cost-effective manner and keep the interest burden to a minimum.
MUDRA card also helps in the digitization of MUDRA transactions and the creation of credit history for the borrower. The MUDRA card can be operated from any ATM / Micro ATM across the country for cash withdrawal and payment through any ‘Point of Sale’ machines.
Pradhan Mantri mudra loan yojana helpline number
And friends, at the end of the article, I would like to tell all of you that I have received many such people who ask for toll-free numbers related to this scheme, so here we are providing you the toll-free numbers related to this scheme. You can register your problem and get a complaint id by calling
|National Toll-Free Numbers||1800 180 1111, 1800 11 0001|
PM Mudra Yojana Application Form Online
- First of all, go to the official website of Mudra Loan Yojana.
- After this, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Now here on the website, you will see the types of Mudra loan schemes like:
- Now choose the type of loan as per your requirement
- Here now a new page will open in front of you.
- After this, you have to download Mudra Loan Yojana Application Form from this page.
- Now take a printout of the application.
- After that fill in all the information asked in the form.
- And then attach all the required documents with the form.
- After filling out the form successfully, this application form has to be submitted to your nearest bank.
- After the submission of the form, your form will be verified and you will be provided the loan within 1 month.
PM Mudra Loan Application Form PDF Download
If a person wants to apply for the Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme, then he can get the scheme application form from his nearest bank or any person can download the Mudra Loan Application Form by visiting the Mudra Yojana website at mudra.org.in. The process to download the application form is given below:
- To download the application form for all loan categories issued under the scheme, first of all, visit the link given below https://www.mudra.org.in/Home/PMMYBankersKit
- As soon as you click on the link given above, then all three forms download links will appear in front of you.
- You can download the form by clicking on the “Download” button given under the form you want to download
1 thought on “Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2022 Benefit, Eligibility, Form”
Sir sb students ne apne mehnat se persentage bnaye h or aap sc st me or obc or jeneral me bhedbhav mt kijiye sabko hak h ki unko saman aadhikar mile plz sir ya to sabko 75% se uper me 25000 dijiye ya phir 85% se plz ese cast se bhedbhav nhi kijiye