PMRY (Prime minister rozgar yojana) was launched by the Central Government in India to provide permanent self-employment opportunities to one lakh educated unemployed youth and women. PMRY was launched during the eighth plan period. The plan provides financial support to start your business in the business, and service sectors.
Under this scheme, self-employment opportunities can be provided to unemployed youth / women by providing loans from banks. The scheme provides financial assistance to start ventures in the business, manufacturing and trade and service sectors.
Prime minister rojgar yojana 2022
Under the Prime Minister’s Employment Plan, the Government of India is providing a golden opportunity for unemployed youth in our country to start their own employment. The unemployed youth of our country who want to start their own employment benefit from the willing beneficiary, Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana You can do
Under this Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, unemployed youth of the country will be provided loans through various banks by the central government to start their own business at a low-interest rate. The beneficiaries age 18 to 35 to apply under this employment scheme Must be a year.
The total cost of employment to be started by the beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana should be up to 2 lakh rupees, people who want to start their own business but are unable to start due to weak economic conditions. Those unemployed youth can take advantage of this scheme
The economically weaker unemployed youth of the country, whose annual family income is Rs 40,000, including all sources, can apply under the PMRY Loan Scheme 2022. The government will also provide 10 to 15 days of free training to the economically weak unemployed youth of the country so that the youth can run their own business efficiently. The Government of India has launched PMRY 2022 to overcome the country’s growing unemployment.
Reservation has been given mainly to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (ST), and Women Classes and Backward Classes (OBC) under this scheme.
PMRY 2022 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Prime minister rozgar yojana|
|Sponsored By||Central government|
|Application Mode||Offline / Online|
|Rate of interest||Normal interest rate|
|Subsidy and Margin Money||The subsidy will be limited to 15% of the cost of the project. Up to a maximum of Rs 7,500 per person|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Educational qualifications||8th Grade pass|
Prime minister Rozgar Yojana – Features & Eligibility
All young men/women who are not working, whose age is between 18 years to 35 years; Whose family income is Rs 24000. Is less than and who must have passed at least matriculation.
ITI in addition to matriculation pass Passed youth / young men and all those who have received training in government-sponsored (at least 6 months duration) technical course. They will be provided a loan under this scheme
- For all educated unemployed between 18-35 years of age
- Educational Qualification 8th Grade – Passed
- Interest rate normal or basic
- Repayment schedule between 3 and 7 years after initial moratorium
- Neither the beneficiary’s family income nor the parents’ income with the spouse will be more than Rs 40,000
- Permanent Resident of Residence for at least 3 years
- The defaulter should not be a defaulter for any nationalized financial institution/bank / co-operative bank
- Subsidy and margin money subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to a ceiling of Rs 7,500 per borrower.
- PMRY is a centrally sponsored scheme
- The borrowers were provided training for 15-20 days to ensure the establishment of their business.
- The primary body of the scheme is the Development Commissioner (Small Scale Industries) under the Ministry of Small Scale Industries, Rural and Agriculture, Industries.
- Every quarter, the state level PMRY committee monitors the progress of the scheme.
- The implementing agencies of this scheme are the metropolitan cities of the country.
- Simple Equated Monthly Installments (EMIs) for the borrower’s business
How To apply In Prime minister Rozgar Yojana
Youths desirous of availing benefits from the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme should go to the District Industries Center and get detailed information about the scheme and apply the prescribed form from there.
Or you can contact the bank related to Pradhan Mantri rojgar yojana. A form will be given to you by the bank, by filling the form, you can take advantage of this scheme.
Step 1: Go to PMRY’s website. http://dcmsme.gov.in/schemes/pmry.html
Step 2: Download the application form and fill the correct information in it.
Step 3: Submit the form to the bank which comes under PMRY, after which the concerned bank will contact you.
When was prime minister rozgar yojana started
Hon’ble Prime Minister of India, announced a new scheme the Prime Ministers’ Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) on 15th August 1993 The scheme was launched on the auspicious day of 2nd October 1993, the Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi all over the country The main objective of the PMRY scheme was to provide easy subsidized financial assistance to educated unemployed youth for starting their own enterprises in manufacturing, business & service and trade sectors.
Required Documents for Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana
- Driving license Of Applicant
- Aadhar Card
- EDP training certificate
- A copy of the proposed project profile
- Experience, qualifications, and other certificates
- Proof of Birth (SSC Certificate or School TC)
- Proof of 3 years of residence, ration card or other
- Income certificate issued by MRO (Mandal Revenue Officer)
- Caste proof (if you want to take advantage of reservation)
- Passport size photo
Objective of PM Rozgar Yojana
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the country by starting their own businesses and by providing loans at the low-interest rates by banks to reduce unemployment in the country.
Through the employment scheme of this government, the educated unemployed youth of the country have to be taken towards progress, making the unemployed youth of the country self-reliant through the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana.