Punjab Smart Ration Card Application Form 2023 – How to Check Punjab Smart Ration Card List Here Check Online in One Click Apply Online Ration Card Online – How to Download Ration Card in PB, NFSA Beneficiary List | List of PDS Ration Card Holders
The Smart Ration Card will be used to dispense food grains from Fair Price Shops (FPS) through e-POS machines without any additional documentation. Household details can be obtained by swiping the smart ration card in ePoS machines at fair-priced stores. Withdrawal of food grains will require biometric authentication after swiping the card.
With this punjab smart ration card it became very easy for people to get ration because of this now state citizens don’t need many documents to get ration now they can easily get ration just with this smart ration card You can check from here Punjab Smart Ration Card List 2023 status and how to apply online.
Table of Contents
Punjab Smart Ration Card 2023
Punjab Smart Ration Card is a smart card issued by Punjab Government for duty free ration for poor families of Punjab. This card enables poor families to access ration related facilities Punjab Smart Ration Card can be obtained through online application. For this, the applicant has to apply online by attaching the relevant certificates.
After receiving the smart card, the smart ration card can be scanned or addressed to avail all related facilities. Any related facility can be availed by scanning smart card in ePoS like availing ration facility by scanning, health, education and other related facilities. This card secures your status with the government, ensures that related facilities continue to be received by the person concerned.
Nokia Vision 5G Smartphone: Nokia’s heart-wrenching phone with 7900mAh battery and 12GB RAM
Highlights of PB Smart Ration card
|the name of the service||punjab ration smart card|
|which started||the state government|
|the name of the state||Punjab|
|beneficiary||people of the state|
|purpose||Provision of ration card related services in the state|
|mode of application||online|
|Schema status||is turned on|
|year of registration||2023|
|department||Food compartment and civil consumables|
Features of Punjab Smart Ration Card
- The number of beneficiaries is over 1.42 million.
- The oldest woman in the family would be the head of the household.
- Wheat will be given at two rupees per kg.
- The right to biennial wheat will be given all at once.
- Under the scheme, the distribution will be done by the department directly at the beneficiary’s doorstep.
- The beneficiary can keep the wheat bags in which he receives the ration grains.
- Aadhaar authentication for beneficiaries is a relief.
- The beneficiary can go to the consumer court if he does not get the wheat he is entitled to.
- The wheat will be distributed in standard 30 kg packages.
- Department officials, beneficiaries, transporters, gram panchayats, monitoring committees will all work in coordination for wheat distribution. No top cover.
- Under Punjab Smart Ration, each member gets five kilograms of wheat per month.
Eligibility for Punjab Smart Ration Card Scheme 2023
To get a new smart ration card in Punjab, all applicants must fulfill some of the basic eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Applicants who are permanent residents of Punjab can apply.
- Families who do not already have a ration card in the state are eligible.
- The newly married couple can apply for a new ration card.
- Citizens who have temporary or expired ration cards are eligible.
- Families whose annual income is very low can apply for a new ration book.
- Every poor family of the state is eligible to get a smart ration card.
Documents required for Smart Ration Card
Those in the state who are considering applying for a new ration card or wish to obtain a new ration card must have the following required documents:
- residency certificate
- Voter ID
- proof of income
- Aadhar Card
- proof of age
- passport size photo
- The reasoning book of the previous residence
- mobile number etc.
Punjab Smart Ration Card Apply Online
regardless of people Smart ration card Those who wish to receive the scheme will have to register in the system following the following procedure:
- First, go to the official website of Punjab Smart Ration Card
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you
- then scroll down the website or check the main menu
- Click on the Scheme link available in the main menu
- Now the scheme list will come in front of you here Smart Ration Card 2023 Click on
- Now the scheme information will come in front of you.
- Now download the application form PDF.
- After that click on the “Apply” link to fill the application form and follow the further process.
If you are not applying online, then you can apply by taking the appropriate documents to the nearest public service center or you can apply yourself from the government publishing service.
Punjab Ration Card Form PDF Download
For any modification/correction of details of members/deletion of family members given below direct link to download Punjab Ration Card form in PDF format using which you can download PDF. All candidates can now download ration card PDF form for adding, changing and deleting name on ration card and submit it in PDS Store. To apply for a ration card and get ration at a subsidized price, you need to visit the Food and Civil Office or the FPS store in your area.
Punjab Smart Ration Card Helpline Number
Beneficiaries can submit their complaints to Vigilance Committees, Departmental Officers, District Grievance Redressal Officers (Additional Officers at Deputy Commissioner level), State Food Commission or toll free number 1800 300 61313 and new portal foodsuppb.gov.in.
Follow us on social media
What is the website of Punjab food and civil supplies department?
The official website of Punjab Food and Civil Supplies Department is foodsuppb.gov.in.
How to View Punjab Smart Ration Card Beneficiary List?
The new list of smart card eligible beneficiaries can be viewed on the official website foodsuppb.gov.in.
Can one apply for Punjab Smart Ration Card from Jan Seva Kendras?
Yes, absolutely all eligible persons of the state can apply for a new ration card through the public service.