Palanhar yojana Registration form 2022 | Palanhar Yojana Application Online | Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Registration online | Palanhar yojana check status | palanhar yojana list 2021-22
Palanhar Yojana 2022 has been started by the Rajasthan government to benefit the orphans of the state. Under this Palanhar Yojana, the state government will not arrange for the orphan children of the state or the children whose parents are no longer in this world, the arrangements for the upbringing, education, and security, etc. Education, food, clothing, and other essential services will be provided to these children in a family environment on behalf of the state by making the person willing to do this in the family of their relative/acquaintance. That is, through this scheme, now all these orphan children will be able to get family space.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana 2022
Palanhar scheme is for different categories of boys/girls of the state from 0 to 18 years of age with special care and protection by the Government of Rajasthan. Under this, arrangements for the care and upbringing of the girl child are made by any close relative, / acquaintance within the family. The caretaker of the boy/girl child is called foster. To ensure the economic, social, and educational development of the boy/girl child, financial assistance is given every month by the government under this scheme.
Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana has been implemented for the upbringing and education of orphan children of the state, this scheme is being implemented by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the state. Under this Palanhar scheme, a provision has been made to provide exemption in annual renewal in educational level 2021-22 to all the beneficiary children, under which regular payment will be made to all the eligible children.
Palanhar Yojana Highlight
|Scheme||Palanhar Yojana 2022|
|sponsored by||State government|
|launched by||by Chief Minister|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to the orphan children of the state|
Objective of Palanhar Yojana
The main objective of the Rajasthan State Government’s Palanhar scheme is to provide financial assistance for the upbringing and education of the orphan children of the state, as well as to provide a family atmosphere to the orphan children of the state. Through this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 500 is provided by the government to orphan children between the age of 0 to 6 years, and financial assistance of ₹ 1000 is given every month till the age of 18 years after admission in the school.
Through this Palanhar scheme, the family environment of the orphan children will be provided by the government so that the children will become strong and self-reliant. With this financial assistance, there will be no need to depend on anyone for your expenses.
Free Fire Redeem Code Today 2022 FF Codes (100% Working)
Eligibility for Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the scheme.
- Under the scheme, the foster and children should be residing in Rajasthan for at least 3 years.
- To take advantage of the scheme, the annual income of the relatives of the child should not exceed Rs 1.20 lakh.
- To take advantage of Palanhar Yojana, it is mandatory to fill the application form of the scheme.
- It is mandatory to send orphan children to Anganwadi center at the age of 2 years and to school at the age of 6 years.
Documents Required for Palanhar Scheme
- Aadhar card
- Bhamashah Card
- domicile proof
- identity proof
- Proof of child’s registered in Agaondi and admission in school
- age proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Note: “Certificate of Maintenance” of orphan children (whose parents have died or have been sentenced by judicial process to death,/imprisonment for life or whose widowed mother has given her children after duly remarriage The above certificate has to be fulfilled only for
Assistance Amount Under Palanhar Yojana
- 0-6 years – 500 rupees are provided per month (up to 0-3 years, registration of girl / girl in Anganwadi center / / submission of certificate of going to school for pre-school education is not mandatory and 3-6 Boys up to the year, “It is mandatory to submit a certificate of registration of the girl child in the Anganwadi center / going to school for pre-school education)
- Up to 6-18 years – 1000 rupees per month (obligatory to submit certificate of going to any institution for boy/girl’s school/vocational education)
- 2000 rupees annual additional lump sum assistance amount to all orphan children (not payable in widow foster and kin foster)
Benefits of Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana
- This scheme is for the orphan children of Rajasthan state.
- Under the Palanhar scheme, any devotee can become the caretaker of orphan children.
- With the implementation of this scheme, children will be able to get a family atmosphere.
- Through this scheme orphan children will become empowered and self-sufficient.
- Children up to the age of 6 years get ₹ 500 per month and after taking admission in school, children up to the age of 18 years get financial assistance of ₹ 1000 per month. And all the children are provided Rs.2000 more for other expenses.
- With the help of the financial assistance of the scheme, they will not even need to depend on anyone for their expenses.
- Online applications for the scheme are invited from the official, which will bring transparency in the scheme.
List of eligible children for Palanhar Yojana
- Orphan children Of The State
- Children of parents sentenced to death/imprisonment for life
- Three children of widowed mother eligible for destitute pension Children of remarried widowed mother
- HIV. / AIDS victim mother, / father’s children
mother, father’s children suffering from leprosy
- estranged mother’s three children
- Children of parents with special needs
- Children of Divorced / Abandoned Woman
How to apply online in Palanhar Yojana 2022?
Those who want to apply under this scheme can follow the procedure given below:
- First of all go to the official public information website
- Then go to the Scheme section
- Now select Palanhar Yojana and download the Application Form PDF
- Now fill all the information asked in the application form
- After filling the application form, now attach all the required documents with the form
- After this, now you submit the application form to the departmental district officer in the urban area and the resident of the rural area to the concerned development officer or to the E Mitra Kiosk Center.
- You can also fill the online application form by visiting the kiosk center, for this you will also get the application form at the e-centre.
|Palanhar Yojana Application Form PDF||Download|
Palanhar Yojana Application Form Status
All the beneficiaries who have applied for this scheme can check the status of their application online. Following is the process to see the status:
- First of all go to the official website of Rajasthan Public Information Portal
- Now go to the Yojana or Services section of the portal, now a list of all the schemes of the state will come in front of you.
- Here now under search section search for Palanhar yojana
- After this, some links of Palanhar Yojana will appear in front of you, to see the status here click on the link of Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiaries Application status
- After that fill the information asked in the form like choose the type, select the payment year etc.
- Now put tick mark on the type I Application Status and enter your application number or SRDR number
- Finally, click on the “Search” button to see the status and the status of your application will appear in front of you.
Palanhar yojana payment status 2022
Those who have applied for this scheme and want to check the status of their payment, then you can follow the procedure given below:
- First of all go to the official website of Social Justice & Empowerment Department
- Now the homepage of the website will appear in front of you
- Here scroll down the website a bit, now you will see the section of Apply Online/E-Services at the bottom
- After that click on “Palanhaar Payment Status” link given to check payment status
- Now a new page will open here select Academic Year and enter Bhamashah ID or Application ID
- Finally, after filling the captcha code, click on the Check Status button, now the payment status will open in front of you.
- Along with this, applicants can check the payment status by searching the scheme through jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in portal.
How to check Palanhar Yojana Beneficiary List?
- First of all go to the official website of Rajasthan Public Information Portal
- Now go to the Schemes or Services section of the portal
- Here now the list of all the schemes of the state will be in front of you.
- Now search the Palanhar scheme under the search section
- After this, some links of Palanhar Yojana will appear in front of you.
- To see the list here, click on the link Palanhar Yojana and Beneficiaries Information (Beneficiaries List)
- Now the page to check the list of beneficiaries will come in front of you.
- After this fill the necessary information here like your area you want to see rural list or select urban and then district
- At the end select the payment year and after that you select the Municipal Body / Panchayat Samiti and click on the Search button
- As soon as you complete the process mentioned above, the Beneficiaries List of the scheme will appear in front of you in which you can check your name.
Ref: CSC Portal
1 thought on “Rajasthan Palanhar Yojana Application Form 2022 Online”