RBSE Rajasthan Board rajresults.nic.in 5th, 8th Result 2022, Sarkari Result 2022, rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in Live Updates: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, BSER Ajmer will soon announce RBSE 5th 8th Result 2022 today possibly. Rajasthan Board, RBSE 2022 result date will be announced by the board and then the results will be published online. RBSE Result 10 and RBSE Result 12 of 2022 will be published on the official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
RBSE Result 2022 for Class 10th & 12th, Result Date, How to Check Class 10 and 12 Result Online, How to Get Result through SMS Service, How to Proceed after Declaration of Results 2022, Rechecking and Re-evaluation, Supplementary & Improvement Exams
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education is expected to announce the results of class 10 & 12 during this week, more specifically on the 25th or 26th of May 2022.
However, some media reports are also suggesting that the results will be released in June.
RBSE Rajasthan Board Result 2022 Live
The board has not yet announced the result dates which is leading to this confusion and speculation.
The evaluation process for the RBSE 10th and 12th exam 2022 has been accomplished, the schools have sent the grades of the students to the board. That’s why the results are expected to be announced soon.
As per the Education Minister, more than 20 Lakh students took the examination at a total of 6074 Centres.
The results will be accessible to the students on the RBSE’s website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in or at rajresults.nic.in
KEY Highlights of rajresults.nic.in :
|Board Name||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Exam Name||RBSE 10th and RBSE 12th Board Exam|
|Official website||rajresults.nic.in & rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
|RBSE Class 10th and 12th Result||May/June 2022|
|Mode of Result||Online|
What Details Does The Mark Sheet Include:
(RBSE Result 2022 for Class 10 & 12) :
The Rajasthan Board Ajmer class 10 & 12 exam result sheet is expected to include the following information :
- Name of the student
- Examination name (RBSE 10th or 12th)
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- School Name
- Subject wise marks
- Total Marks
- Percentage secured
- Result Status
- Overall Grade
What to do if there is a mistake in the mark sheet
Students are advised to go through the information carefully Incase there is any error, they should contact the authorities immediately.
In 2021 the total number of students registered in the science stream in Class 12 were 2,36,036 and the overall pass percentage from Science stream was 99.52%
Total number of Students registered in the Commerce stream in 2021 in Class 12 were 31,953 and the pass percentage was 99.73%
Pass percentage in the Arts stream was 99.19%
In case of Class 10 the total number of students enrolled were 1152201 and the overall pass percentage was 80.63%. Pass percentage of boys was 78.99% and of girls was 81.41%
How to Proceed after the Declaration of results :
- After the announcement of the Rajasthan Board Class 10 and 12 results, students are advised to download a PDF copy and take a printout for ready reference and record.
The scorecard available online can be used as a provisional mark sheet until the original is issued by the Rajasthan Board which can take a few days.
- The students must collect the original mark sheet from their respective schools within the stipulated time.
- Class 10 students can take admission in any stream Arts, Science or Commerce on the basis of provisional mark sheet if the arrival of original mark sheets gets delayed.
- Class 12 students too will be eligible for admission in colleges in any course.
Rechecking and Re-evaluation:
After the release of Rajasthan Board Class 10 and 12 results, the students who are unsatisfied with the marks awarded in the examination and are sure that their answer sheets have not been fairly evaluated can fill up the re-evaluation Application Form to get their answer sheets re-evaluated to improve their marks.
They will have to pay a nominal fee as fixed by Rajasthan Secondary Board.
2. Students can also apply for Re-totaling of the marks in the similar manner.
3. Application Form for Re-evaluation and Re-totaling is available online on RBSE website. Interested candidates will have to apply for re-evaluation in the online mode.
4. Interested candidates must visit the official website of the RBSE website to check the start and end dates of re-evaluation of answer sheets otherwise they can miss the last date of filling the online form and miss the opportunity to improve their marks. Usually the re-evaluation form needs to be submitted within two weeks from the date of the declaration of the results.
The new marks will be treated as final.
Supplementary & Improvement Examination :
After the declaration of Rajasthan Board Secondary Education Results of Class 10 & 12 the students who fail are allowed to write the exams again thus saving their academic year.
However, certain rules apply.
- If a student has failed in one or two subjects then only he/she can opt for a Supplementary examination.
- If students feels they have got less marks in Supplementary exam then they can also apply for the improvement exam. These exams provide the students with the opportunity to improve their grades in those subjects.
- The students can avail of this facility at the cost of a nominal fee. The application will be available on RBSE’s website.
How to check Rajasthan Board Result 2022:
The results will be released online on the Board’s official website. To check and download the result mark sheet students have to use the login details. The steps to check the results are as follows :
- Go to the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan.
- On the home page click on the relevant link of the rest as per the student’s class.
- A login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the roll number in the result window and click on the submit button.
- Rajasthan Board Result of 2022 will appear on the screen.
Incase the official website crashes after the announcement of the results, the students should not panic. The students and guardians can avail SMS facility to view the results.
How to check the result through SMS service:
- For class 10, students will have to use the following format:
RESULT<space>RAJ10<space>Roll Number and send it at 56263.
- For class 12 Arts, students have to send the SMS in the following format :
RAJ12A<space>Roll Number and send it at 5676750 / 56263
- For RBSE Class 12 Result 2022 Science send the SMS in the following format:
RJ12S<Space>Roll Number and send it to 5676750 / 56263
- For the Rajasthan Board Commerce Result Students have to send SMS in the following format :
RJ12C<space>Roll Number and send it to 5676750 / 56263