UP Rashtriya parivarik labh yojana | parivarik labh online apply | parivarik labh Scheme online Status Check | Parivarik labh Yojana Registration | National Family Benefit Scheme | राष्ट्रीय पारिवारिक लाभ योजना लिस्ट 2022
The State Government of Uttar Pradesh has started Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2022 (National Family Benefit Scheme) for the convenience of the citizens in the state. The people of Uttar Pradesh state can easily take advantage of this scheme through the nfbs.upsdc.gov.in portal. You can apply online from here and apart from this, you can also check the status of your application form online through the portal itself. The Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh has been given the responsibility of successfully running this National Family Benefit 2022 Government Scheme.
The Uttar Pradesh government had started Mukhyamantri Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2022 in view of the increasing accident and criminal incidents in the state. Under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, if any head of the family dies in an accident, then the government provides assistance to the family under the scheme.
Rastriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2022
Under the Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, the Uttar Pradesh government provides financial assistance to the family of the head of a family after his death. Because there are still many such families in the state in which only one person takes care of the whole family. Under the National Family Benefit Scheme UP 2022, the state government of Uttar Pradesh provides assistance of Rs 30,000 to the family of the head of the family in case of accidental bus death.
The benefit of this Mukhyamntri Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana of the government is given to only those families whose age of the head of the family is between 18 to 60 years. Through this scheme was implemented in the entire state and till now many people have got the benefit of the scheme and the people of the state will continue to get the benefit of the scheme.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana 2022|
|Launch Date||January 2016|
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|Launch By||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||a family whose head has died due to some reason|
|Check Status||Click Here|
|Department||Social Welfare Department UP|
UP Parivarik labh yojana 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To take advantage of the National Family Benefit Scheme 2022, the applicant has to fulfill the eligibility criteria issued by the Social Welfare Department for the scheme which are as follows:
- The applicant family should come under the Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
- The age of the head of the family who died should be between 18 to 60 years.
- If a family from rural area is applying for the scheme, then the family income should not exceed ₹ 46000.
- If the applicant family is urban then the total family income should not exceed ₹ 56000
- After applying online in the scheme, you will have to take a print out of the application form and submit it to the Social Welfare Department office within 3 days.
Required Documents for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana
If a family wants to get assistance by applying for Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, then it is necessary to have some important documents, before applying, you have to prepare and keep the following required documents, the list of which is given below:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- Photograph of the applicant’s signature
- Passport size photo
- Death certificate of the chief
Along with this, you can submit copies of all the necessary documents mentioned in the guidelines of the scheme along with the form and later submit it to the Social Welfare Department office and more information you can visit the nfbs.upsdc.gov.in portal. Can get it
National Family Benefit Scheme Guidelines
If a person wants to apply online in this scheme and want to get the assistance amount from the government then some guidelines have to be followed which are as follows:
- All the entries will be filled in English language
- Only national level bank account details will be valid by the applicant.
- Account of any co-operative bank is not valid under National Family Benefit Scheme
- The entire entry filled by the applicant will be considered true and the applicant himself will be responsible in case of any error.
- Only income certificate issued by the applicant from Tehsil level will be valid.
- The death certificate of the deceased issued from recognized hospital, Nagar Panchayat or Tehsil level will be valid only.
- Filling the entries related to the application on the portal given in the application form, photo signature/thumb impression of the applicant and photocopy of identity card and photocopy of bank passbook and certified photocopy of death certificate and certificates related to the age of the deceased such as Make sure to upload attested photocopy of family/family register/educational record in which date of birth is mentioned.
- The photograph and signature/thumb impression of the dependent beneficiary will be uploaded only in .jpeg not exceeding 20 KB.
- Identity card, bank pass book and age of the deceased and death certificate of the deceased will be uploaded only in pdf which does not exceed 20 KB.
- After filling the correct entry of the applicant’s application form as above, the final print will be taken and along with it the attested photocopies of all the enclosures will be compulsorily deposited in the District Social Welfare Officer office within 03 working days and the receipt will be obtained.
Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana Registration Online 2022 [Application Form]
We have given step by step complete information about how to register online in the UP Rashtriya parivarik labh yojana, by following which you can apply online in the National Family Benefit Scheme :
- To apply online, first of all the applicant has to go to the official portal of social welfare, nfbs.upsdc.gov.in .
- After reaching the home page of the website, now you will see a link of “New Registration” on which you have to click
- As soon as you click on the given link to do new registration, rashtriya parivarik labh yojana online application form will open in front of you.
- First of all, you have to select the district under your “District” option in the application, after that you have to choose whether you are urban or rural resident.
- After this, you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly such as applicant’s details, bank account details, deceased’s details, etc.
- After filling the form correctly, you also have to fill the captcha code given in the form in the blank box and after reading the eligibility and conditions issued for the form, put a check mark in the box given for term and condition and Click on “Submit Form” button
After submitting the application form, take out the printout of the application form and submit it to the office of the District Social Welfare Officer within three working days and also get the receipt from the Social Welfare Office officer.
UP parivarik labh yojana check status 2022
You can check the status of the application made in this scheme online through the Social Welfare Department portal, how to check the status of the application, the complete information to see the parivarik labh yojana check status is given below:
- To check the status of the application, first of all click on the link given below http://nfbs.upsdc.gov.in/Search_Pensioner_nfbs_new.aspx or you can also click on the link “ Application Form Status” present on the home page can
- After clicking on the link given above, a page to check the status will open in front of you, from here you can check the status of your application by providing the requested information.
- Here first of all you select your district, after that Account No. / Register No fill in the given box which you received after applying
- After filling the correct information requested , click on the “ Search” button, the status of your application will open in front of you.
Rashtriya parivarik labh scheme list 2022
After the launch of the scheme, the state government of Uttar Pradesh disseminates all the information related to the National Family Benefit Scheme online, so the list of beneficiaries is also issued online on the portal, any beneficiary by visiting the home page of the portal. District-wise details of beneficiaries (who have been approved)” can easily check district wise Rastriya parivarik labh yojana list 2022 by clicking on the link
But at present, this facility is not working due to some technical problem even after being linked on the portal, although after new data feeding, the list of beneficiaries can be updated on the portal, so if you want to check the list of beneficiaries, then you Keep checking the portal though you can also check your application status through your registration number you don’t need to check beneficiary list
Parivarik labh Yojana FAQ
To see the beneficiary list of the scheme, you have to go to the official website of this scheme, the complete process of how to see the list is given above.
To apply in parivarik labh yojana, first, go to the official website, then fill the application form by clicking on the application form, the complete information about filling the application form is given in the above article.
This scheme is being run by the Government of Uttar Pradesh which was started by Chief Minister Yogi ji.
The official website of this scheme of the state government is nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
Ref: CSC PORTAL