The UP Ration Card New List 2020-21 (district wise) is available online on the official website of food and civil supplies department up at fcs.up.gov.in , now to see your name in APL / BPL / Antyodaya NFSA beneficiary list all Uttar Pradesh Residents can download final ration card list
UP New Ration Card List 2020 | Ration Card List 2020 Up | UP Ration card list Online | NFSA Beneficiary List Download | Ration Card list 2020 | UP TPDS Ration Card Holder List
Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh has released the district wise UP ration card new list 2020-21 online at fcs.up.gov.in. All citizens who were newly registered for Ration Card can now check their name online or by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries.
Ration Card List 2020 UP
UP government has made this Ration Card List 2020 applicable to all citizens of the state to make the process of finding the name of beneficiaries easier. Every citizen of the state can now check their name online in the NFSA eligible beneficiaries list 2020.
People can also now find their name in ration card for poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries issued by TPDS.
Ration Card APL / BPL is an essential document for the people of the state through which they can avail many services and schemes launched in the state and apart from this, the most important function of Rashan Card is that Ration Card holders are near to You can buy rations at very cheap prices from PDS Shop
Ration Card List 2020 Download & Check Your Name
All RationCard candidates who had previously applied for a new ration card can now download the UP ration card list 2020 for NFSA beneficiaries by following the procedure given below and check their name in it:
- Up Ration Card New List to see the first food and civil supplies department up to the official website fcs.up.gov.in visit.
- Now on the homepage of the website, “NFSA” Eligibility List “ will appear Link clicks on it
- Now you will see a list of all 75 districts of Uttar Pradesh state, out of which you click on the link of your district.
- As soon as you click on your district, then you will get a list of “Town” and “Block” of your district out of which you click on your area.
- If you select any of these blocks, then you will come across a list of all gram panchayats in that block, out of which you click on the name of your “Gram Panchayat”.
- If you want to see the list of any gram panchayat, then as soon as you click on your gram panchayat, you will see your “shopkeeper’s name”.
- And in front of the shopkeeper’s name, you will see the number of the list of “eligible householder” ration card and also the number of the “Antyodaya” ration card list.
- To see the full list, click on the same number of ration card APL / BPL you want to see.
- Now a full list of ration cards will open in front of you, in which you can search your name.
In the displayed UP ration card new list 2020, citizens can find their name manually or press “CTRL + F” button to easily find their name.
Find your name in Up Ration Card List 2020
If you Rashan Card New List Name is having trouble seeing because the list is very long and it is his name which enables a very difficult even by searching their name Ration Card New List so you can get your name in us Let us tell you how to complete this process:
- To find your name in the ration card list, visit the website below http://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- After reaching the website click on the link “एन. एफ. एस. ए. की पात्रता सूची में खोजें “
- Now you have two options in front of which you can choose any one, such as if you have a ration card number available, then you put a check mark on the option “from ration card number” or check on “ration card other details” option. Mark
- As soon as you click on one of the options, now the new UP Ration Card List 2020 form will be opened in front of you to find your name.
- If you do not have a ration card number and you choose another option, then you have to fill all the information asked in the form, after filling the information you can click on the “Search” button
- If your details are correct and your name is available in the eligibility list, then your name will open in front of you, by clicking on it you can see your ration card details.
UP New Ration Card Application Form Online Apply 2020
The UP government is going to issue new ration cards for all citizens, whether BPL or APL candidates, it is necessary for citizens to become Antyodaya or NFSA ration card holders to get ration through distributors at ration shops,
Friends, here we will tell you how you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card and here we are also providing a link to download the Application Form and here we will tell you how to process online. And if online cannot be applied then how can you get a ration card
How To Apply for ration card in up
Friends, if you are thinking that you can make a ration card through any online portal of the Uttar Pradesh government, then you cannot do it. At present, there is no portal available for making online ration card by the Uttar Pradesh government.
If you want to get a ration card, then you can apply Ration Card Online only by going to your nearest Jan Seva Kendra or you can also submit the application form for ration card by going to the office of fertilizer and logistics department in your district.
Here below, we are providing a link to the ration card application form, on which after downloading it, you can fill it and submit it to the fertilizer and logistics department of your district and apply for a new ration card.
UP New Ration Card 2020 Application Form Download
To apply for new Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh, candidates can directly download the application form through the link given below:
|UP Ration Card Application Form||Download|
|UP Ration Card Online Apply||Download (Rural PDF)|
|UP Ration Card Online Apply New Form||Download (Urban PDF)|
List of Documents For Uttar Pradesh New Rashan Card
If you are going to apply for Uttar Pradesh Ration Card online or going to the office to fill and submit the application form, then you should have some important documents which you will have to submit along with the application form, we will give you all those documents Below is the list of the ones you can prepare and keep in advance:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Bank passbook
- electricity bill
- Passport Size Photograph
- Gas connection etc.
UP Ration Card Online Complaint & Helpline Number
if you are facing any problem with ration card or if you are facing many problems in getting ration card, then you can complain online to resolve all these problems.
And with this, customer care can be contacted on the toll free helpline number. Here we are providing you a link to complain online and toll free number which you can use to solve your problem.
|Register Complaint Online||Click Here|
|Check Complaint Status||Click here|
|Helpline Number||1800 1800 150 and 1967|
UP Ration Card FAQ
What is the website of Uttar Pradesh food and civil supplies department?
The official website of Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department is https://fcs.up.gov.in/
Can I apply online for UP New Ration Card?
No! Because no online portal is available for applying Ration Card online by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, at present the application for Ration Card can be made only through Jan Seva Kendra.
How to see UP New Ration Card beneficiary list?
Uttar Pradesh new ration card list of eligible beneficiaries can be seen through fcs.up.gov.in/
Can an application for ration card be made through Jan Suvidha Kendras?
Yes, of course, you can apply for ration card through public service.
How to download UP New Ration Card Application form?
To download the Ration Card application form, you can click on the link given below
What is the helpline number for the complaint related to Uttar Pradesh Ration Card?
Toll-free Helpline Number- 1800 1800 150