Rajasthan RBSE 12th Result | rbse 10th result | Rajasthan Board 8th, 10th, 12th Exam Online Result | rbse 10th result 2023 | Rajasthan board result 2023 | Rajasthan reet result | rajresults.nic.in 2023
RBSE Rajasthan Board 5th 8th Result, Sarkari Result 2023, rajresults.nic.in, live update on rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in: Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, RBSE will announce 8th, 10th, 12th 2023 results soon, possibly today. Rajasthan Board RBSE Result 2023 date will be announced by the board and then the result will be published online on the official website. RBSE 10th Result and RBSE 10th Result and 12th Result 2023 will be published on official website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education This Week 2023 class 10th and 12th results expected to announce.
Rajasthan Board 10th and 12th Result 2023
The board has not yet announced the results dates giving rise to this confusion and speculation. The evaluation process for RBSE 10th and 12th 2023 exams is over, schools have sent students marks to the board. So the board result is expected to be declared soon.
According to the Minister of Education, more than 20 thousand students took the exam at a total of 6074 centers.
The results will be available to students on RBSE website rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in or rajresults.nic.in.
RBSE Board Highlights
|the name of the council||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|the name of the exam||Rajashthan RBSE Board Result|
|official site||rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Date of result||May 2022|
What details are included in the mark sheet:
RBSE Result 2023 for Class 10 & 12: Rajasthan Board Ajmer Class 10th and 12th Exam Result Sheet is expected to contain the following information:
- Name of the student
- Exam Name (RBSE 10th or 12th)
- Roll number
- father’s name
- mother’s name
- the name of the school
- subject marks
- total marks
- percent sure
- result status
- General grade
These are the important points of RBSE Result
- Students are advised to check the information carefully, if there is any error they should contact the officials immediately.
- The total number of students enrolled in the Science stream in Class 12 in 2021 was 2,36,036 and the overall pass percentage in the Science stream was 99.52%.
- The total number of students enrolled in commerce in 12th grade in 2021 was 31,953 and the pass percentage was 99.73%
- The pass percentage in the Arts stream was 99.19%.
- In the case of the 10th grade, the total number of students enrolled was 1,152,201, and the total pass percentage was 80.63%. The passing percentage of boys was 78.99% and that of girls was 81.41%.
What to do after declaration of RBSE result:
- Rajasthan Council After declaration of class 10th and 12th results, students are advised to download a PDF copy and take a printout for reference and record.
The mark sheet available online can be used as a provisional mark sheet until the original is released by the Rajasthan Board which may take a few days.
- Students must collect their original mark sheets from their respective schools within the stipulated time.
- Class 10th students can get admission in any course in Arts, Science or Commerce on the basis of provisional mark sheet if there is delay in arrival of original mark sheet.
- Class 12 students will also be eligible for college admissions in any course.
If the result is wrong, then rverification and reevaluation How come:
Rajasthan Board Class 10 & 12 Result After release, students who are unsatisfied with their exam marks and are certain that their answer sheets have not been properly graded can complete the Revaluation Request Form to obtain their answer sheets. Re-evaluation was done to improve their grades.
They have to pay a nominal fee as prescribed by the Rajasthan Secondary Board.
2. In the same way, students can also apply for revaluation of grades.
3. The application form for revaluation and revaluation is available online on the website of RBSE. Interested candidates must apply for revaluation in online mode.
4. Interested candidates must visit the official website of RBSE to check the start and end dates of revaluation of answer sheets, otherwise they might miss the last date to fill the online form and lose the opportunity to improve their marks. Usually, the revaluation form should be submitted within two weeks from the date of declaration of result.
Free coaching Yojana PM free coaching
The new scorecard will be final
Additional and improvement exams:
After declaration of class 10th and 12th results by Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education Failing students have the right to rewrite the exam, thus saving their academic year.
However, some rules apply.
- If a student fails only one or two subjects, then he can opt for the supplementary exam.
- If students feel that they have scored less marks in the supplementary exam, then they can also apply for the refresher exam. These exams give students the opportunity to improve their grades in their respective subjects.
- Students can avail this facility by paying a nominal fee. The application will be available on the website of RBSE.
How to Check Rajasthan Board Result 2023 Online: RBSE Result Online
The results will be published online on the official website of the board. Students need to use their login details to check and download their result mark sheet. The steps to check the results are as follows:
- On the home page click on the rest of the respective links according to the student category.
- A login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter the role number in the Results window and click the Submit button.
- Rajasthan Board Result 2023 will appear on the screen.
If the official website crashes after declaring the result, students should not panic. Students and parents can use the SMS facility to check the result.
How to Check Result Through SMS Service:
- For 10th grade, students must use the following format:
- For Class 12 Arts, students must send SMS in the following format:
- Send SMS for RBSE Class 12 Result 2023 Science in the following format:
- For Rajasthan Commerce Result students need to send SMS in the following format:
RJ12C role number
Follow us on social media