RTE Gujarat Admission Online Apply | Gujarat RTE Online Application Form | RTE admission process started 2021-22 | RTE Gujarat School List | rte.orpgujarat.com Apply Online | Gujarat RTE Admissions Start Date
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Online Application Form Are Invited at rte.orpgujarat.com Complete Online Application Process, School List, Eligibility for Admission, Required Documents List, and Download Admit Card. Candidates can apply for Gujarat RTE Admission 2022 in various reputed schools. All candidates can now apply online for admission under RTE at rte.orpgujarat.com. To understand the process to fill out the online application form, kindly check the complete details below.
RTE Gujarat Admissions 2022
According to the recently released report by the government, the state education department will conduct the admission process for students under the Right to Education (RTE) Act from June 25 to July 6, 2022. The entire process of application will be conducted online. As per the preliminary estimates, around 1.25 lakh students of the state are expected to be admitted under this scheme. Sources in the department said, “The DEOs/DPOs have to approve or reject a proposal from July 10. In case of rejection, they will have to give valid reasons.” The application process has been started by the government on the official portal, so interested applicants can apply online by visiting the official website.
According to sources, schools have started from June 7 for the new academic year and RTE students who have taken admission this year are likely to lag behind by one and a half to two months. As per the Act, 25% of the total school admission in class 1 for disadvantaged students should be under RTE. After the release of official notification, candidates can also download RTE Gujarat 2022 PDF and list of schools. Moreover, after the application process is over, candidates can download the RTE Gujarat Admit Card 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the RTE Gujarat Admission form through the official website.
RTE Gujarat Admissions Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply online for Gujarat RTE 2022 and get 25% reservation quota in admission, candidates need to fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria which are as follows:
1) SC/ST Candidates – The annual income of the parents of the candidates from all sources should not exceed Rs.2 Lakhs.
2) OBC candidates – The annual income of the parents of the candidates should not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
3) General Category – The total income of the parents should not exceed Rs.68,000 in case of General candidates.
Apart from this, other eligibility criteria will have to be fulfilled only under the official guidelines issued by the state government, only then you will be able to apply for RTE Gujarat Admission.
Gujarat Zero Interest Loan Scheme 2022 loan up to Rs 3 lakh
Documents required for RTE Admissions Application
All the students who want to fill the application form need to keep the following documents ready:
|Address Proof||Aadhaar Card / Passport / Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Election Card / Ration Card /|
If there is one of the above documents is available, a registered rental agreement is not required.
In case there is not any of the above document, the registered rent agreement – the rent agreement registered as per Gujarat Stamp Act 1958 and the basis of a submission to the concerned police station will be considered valid.
(Notarized rent agreement will not be considered valid)
|Parent’s Caste Certificate||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|Birth Certificate||Gram Panchayat, Nagar Palika, Maha Nagar Palika Birth Certificate/ Hospital Register Certificate/Anganvadi, Balvadi register Certificate/ Parent or Guardian’s Notarized Affidavit|
|Photograph||Passport size colour photograph|
|Parent’s Income||In case of old income certificate: Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate. For New income certificate: only Jan Seva kendra income certificate will be valid.(Date:01/04/2019 onwards)|
At the village level, the latest income Certificate given by Talati of e-gram panchayat will be considered as valid. (Date:01/04/2021 onwards)
|BPL Category||Parents who are in 0-20 score (points) of BPL category should get the certificates from following offices: (1)For Rural area: Certificate of Taluka Development Officer or Director, District Rural Development Agency. (2)For Urban area: (a)For Municipal Corporation: Deputy Municipal commissioner or competent officer authorized by municipal corporation. (b)For Municipality: Certificate of Chief Officer of Municipality. (c)For Notified area: Certificate of Chief Executive Officer or Administrative Officer. In all those urban(city) areas, where beneficiery list is unavailable for the BPL 0 to 20 score, beneficiery will have to produce a BPL certificate specifying the BPL no under the BPL list issued by a competent authority. BPL ration card is not valid proof for BPL category.|
|NDNT||Mamlatdar, Social Welfare Officer, Taluka Development Officer or Competent Officer Certificate|
|Orphan Child||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of the concerned district|
|Child in Need of Care and Protection||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district|
|Children belonging to Child care Institution||Certificate of Child Welfare Committee (CWC) of concerned district|
|Child Labour/Children of migrating Labourers||Certificate of concerned district Or Labour & Employment Dept Certificate.|
|Mentally Challenged Child Cerebral Palsy||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|CUSTOMER||Civil Surgeon certificate (minimum 40%)|
|ART therapy treatment seeking Children||Civil Surgeon Certificate|
|Children Of Martyred Soldiers||Certificate of authorized person of related department.|
|Single Girl Child category||Certificate of only girl child for Rural area issued by Talati cum Mantri and Urban area from Chief officer and Municipal area issued by competent authority|
|Children studying in Anganwadi under State Government authority||Students who have studied in a state government owned Anganwadi for at least 2 years and whose names are registered on the ICDS-CAS web portal who have studied in that Anganwadi must be certified by the concerned Anganwadi worker or a competent authority certified by the Government from time to time.|
|Child Aadhar card||Copy of Child Aadhar Card|
|Parent’s Aadhar Card||Copy of Parent’s Aadhar Card|
|Bank Details||Child or parent’s passbook copy|
For its other documents, you can check the PDF given below-https://rte.orpgujarat.com/Content/Docs/UserManual/required-douments.pdf
Special instructions for parents to fill out the form
Carefully read the details of the required documents for filling the form shown on the homepage and the documents to be uploaded while filling the form so that your form is not canceled. And be sure to upload all the original documents as requested. Forms will be rejected if faded, xerox copy, and unreadable documents are uploaded.
Also, if the proof of residency is in two pages, both the pages have to be uploaded in PDF format. For example, the details of residence in the Election Card and Aadhar Card are given on the back and both the pages have to be uploaded in PDF format. If the next page is uploaded only, your form will be canceled in case the details of the residence cannot be verified. Take special note of this.
RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 Application Form Online Apply
The candidates are required to fill the online application form through the official website of RTE Gujarat Admission rte.orpgujarat.com Complete procedure of application is given below:-
- Firstly visit the official website of RTE Gujarat https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ .
- After that click on “ઓનલાઈન / Apply Online” link as shown below on the homepage Direct Link: https://rte2.orpgujarat.com/ApplicationForm/AppForm
Other links to apply if the home page link does not work:-
- RTE-1 https://rte1.orpgujarat.com/ApplicationForm/AppForm
- RTE-2 https://rte2.orpgujarat.com/ApplicationForm/AppForm
- RTE-3 https://rte3.orpgujarat.com/ApplicationForm/AppForm
- RTE-4 https://rte4.orpgujarat.com/ApplicationForm/AppForm
- RTE-5 https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ApplicationForm/AppForm
- On clicking this link the RTE Gujarat Application Form page will open. Here click on the “New Application” button.
- The application form will open in front of you on the next page. Fill all the details in Form A and click on the “Next Step” button at the bottom of the form.
- Complete all the steps, fill Form B, select schools on the next screen, upload required documents and then confirm and take a printout of your application form.
All the parents who want to admit their children in reputed schools of Gujarat state under 25% reservation process they have to follow the above procedure. To see the complete application guideline, you can visit the link given below: https://rte.orpgujarat.com/Content/Docs/UserManual/RTE_UserManual.pdf
RTE Gujarat 2022 Application Form Status Check Online
All the people of the state who have applied for admission in the good school of their children, all those applicants can check the application form status for RTE Gujarat Admission 2022 through the link given below:- https://rte. orpgujarat.com/ApplicationFormStatus
To know the status of RTE Gujarat Admission online application form, applicants need to enter application number, date of birth and click on the “Submit” button.
RTE Gujarat Admit Card Download
- All the applicants who are asked to download the admit card then visit the official portal rte.orpgujarat.com
- On the homepage, click on the “Admit Card (Admission Letter)” option present on the left side of the page as shown below
- Along with this all the candidates can download RTE Gujarat 2022 Admit Card using the link given here – https://rte.orpgujarat.com/ApplicationFormStatus/AdmitCard
- After clicking on the given link, the page to download the admit card for RTE Gujarat Admission will open in front of you.
- Here applicants can enter application number, date of birth and then click on “Submit” button to download admit card for Gujarat RTE Admission.
RTE Gujarat 2022 Application Form PDF Download
PDF Forms for RTE 2022-23 Admission are not available yet however direct links to download RTE Gujarat Admission Application Form of previous academic year in PDF format are given here which you can download but the online application process is quite Simple which you can also use :-
|Gujarat RTE Application Form In Gujarati||PDF Download|
|Gujarat RTE Application Form In English||PDF Download|
RTE Gujarat Admissions School List 2022
- To Check RTE Gujarat Admission School List visit below link https://rte.orpgujarat.com/Common/SchoolList
- Now the school list for RTE Admission in Gujarat schools will appear as follows:-
- Here candidates can also find their school name by entering district, taluka, village/area or through search in their school name.
RTE Gujarat Admissions – Helpline Number District Wise
|District||Help Line No.|
|AHMEDABAD||079-25352780, 8866532780, 8866432780|
|DEVBHUMI DWARKA||8511084558, 8866255715|
|VADODARA CORPORARTION||0265-2461703, 9104838832|
|STATE HELPLINE NO.||079-23253973|