Samarth Yojana Registration 2021 | Samarth Scheme Online Apply | ministry of textiles’s Samarth Yojana | samarth scheme application from |
The Central Government is inviting the Samarth Yojana Online Registration Form on the official site samarth-textiles.gov.in. Apply Samarth Yojana Online for competent skill training & sustainable employment, check fund allocation / utilization (year wise), see full information of Samarth Ministry of textiles
The Central Government has launched the Samarth Scheme (Samarth Scheme) 2021 under the Ministry of Textiles for training and employment in the textile sector. Under this scheme, the government will provide skill training to the youth of the country to promote sustainable employment to the youth in the textile sector.
The Samarth Yojana was approved by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) meeting chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, so far about 10 lakh youth are receiving training from 3 years duration from 2017 to 2020.
Samarth Yojana 2021 – skill development scheme
Samarth (Scheme for Capacity Building in Textiles Sector) is a flagship skill development scheme that was approved to continue the integrated skill development plan for the 12th FYP, Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs. The industry is facing shortage of skilled labor and while this industry provides many opportunities for unemployed youth in the country who are trained in this field.
To tackle this issue, the Central Government of India has launched a scheme for capacity building in the textile sector (SCBTS) and named it SAMARTH scheme. The objectives of the scheme are to provide demand-driven, placement-oriented skilling programs to encourage employment generation in related textiles and related sectors so as to promote skill and skill up gradation in traditional areas through related sectoral divisions, etc.
Organization of Ministry of Textiles; And to provide livelihood to all sections of society across the country. The scheme will aim to train 10 lakh persons over a period of 3 years (2017-20) with an estimated budget of 13 years and has invited participation of textile industries / associations registered under the Central or State Government / Central Chambers of Commerce.
The central government had allocated Rs 1300 crore for the scheme which covers the entire textile value chain except spinning and weaving. The next phase of the scheme will be started from 2021 and only after the meeting of the next phase of the scheme will the government decide how many new youths will be trained under the scheme.
Samarth Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Samarth Yojana|
|Implemented by||central government|
|Year of launch||2017|
|The department||Ministry of Textiles|
Samarth Yojana Objectives
The Textile Sector Capacity Manufacturing Scheme (SCBTS),
known as “Samarth”, fulfills the business objective of the scheme to skill the youth for gainful and sustainable employment in the sector. The objectives of the scheme are
- Demand-based, Placement Oriented National Skills Development Ata Framework (NSQF) to encourage industry and cater to their efforts in creating jobs in organized and related sectors covering the overall value chain of textile excluding spinning and weaving. To arrange compliance skills programs.
- Promotion and upgrading of skills in the traditional fields of handloom, handicrafts, silk production and jute.
- Provision of sustainable livelihoods through wages or self-employment for all sections of society across the country.
- The scheme aims to train 10 lakh persons (9 lakh in organized sector and 1 lakh in traditional sector) over a period of three years (2017-20).
Document for The Scheme
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Bank passbook
- Income proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
Samarth Scheme Training Pattern
The government’s Samarth Yojana is providing high quality training to the people as the training courses are in line with the National Skills Competency Framework (NSQF).
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) had notified the general criteria for financing training courses. Training is provided by certified instructors with RSA / SSC trained instructors (TOT) certification
Entrepreneurs active in reputed training institutes / NGOs / societies / trusts / organizations / companies / start ups / textiles who have placement tie-ups with the textile industry.
Samarth Scheme Year wise Fund allocation
The Samarth Yojana was approved by the government with a total of Rs 1300 crore. The details of total funds utilized by year are given below.
Samarth Scheme Online Registration 2021
Anyone who wants to apply for this scheme, the complete process of applying below and filling the Samarth Yojana Online Registration Form 2021 is given below, which you can follow:
- To apply, first click on the link given below and visit the official website of the scheme https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/
- After reaching the website, click on the link “Candidate Registration” in the main menu of the website.
- As soon as you click on the link given above, the registration form of Samarth Scheme will open in front of you as shown in the image below.
- Here applicants can fill the details in the Samarth Scheme online registration form such as name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail ID, state, district, address, training center etc.
- After completing the Samarth Scheme Form, click on the “Submit” button to submit the application. And complete the process of filling the application form