FREE Scooty yojana 2023 or free scooty scheme has been implemented, download form below to apply online for this PM Free Scooty yojana.
Tamil Nadu Government invites application form for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2023. In Tamil Nadu, all women in the age group of 18 to 40 years can avail 50% government subsidy for purchase of mopeds and scooters. Accordingly, aspirants can download Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme Offline Application Form in PDF format and check the application status from the official website of Tamil Nadu Corporation for Women Development.
Free Scooty yojana – Amma 2 wheeler scheme
Amma 2 wheeler scheme 2022 will make women financially independent and confident. Next, this scheme is for ‘women empowerment’ in the state of Tamil Nadu. All women with an annual income of less than Rs 2.50 lakh can avail a subsidy of up to a maximum of 50% or Rs 25,000. The application form filling process starts from 8th January 2019 and will end on 18th January 2019.
a female member of a family modi scooty scheme can apply for. TN State Government launched this scheme earlier on 24th February 2018.
Scooty yojana application form pdf download
All women candidates who want 50% subsidy on vehicle purchase can download the application form in pdf format and submit it to the relevant authorities. Accordingly, the direct link to download the application form for Amma 2 Wheeler Scheme (Rural and Urban) is as follows
Application form – Rural Click here
Application form – Urban Click here
CM Scooty yojana subsidy application form download
50% off on application step to buy scooters, scooters and mopeds for women Direct link is here:-
Download the grant application form – Click here
Modi Scooty Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- All applicants must be a female resident of Tamil Nadu state.
- The age of the female applicant must be between 18 and 40 years.
- Annual family income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs 2.50 lakh.
- Only one woman per family can apply for the program.
- Moreover, this subsidy only applies to vehicles with a capacity of less than 125 cc.
eligibility criteria in tamil
- All applicants must be a female resident of Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant must be between 18 and 40 years old.
- Applicant’s annual family income from all sources 2.50 ।
- Only one girl from any family can apply for this scheme.
- Furthermore, this regulation only applies to vehicles with a capacity of less than 125 cc.