Haryana Super 100 Scheme | Super 100 Yojana Registration | Haryana Free Coaching Yojana JEE / NEET | Super 100 Scheme Haryana 2022 Entrance Exam Form, Registration, Online Application, Last Date
Haryana Super 100 Scheme Online Registration Form at schooleducationharyana.gov.in, meritorious students of class 10th of Govt. School can apply to get free coaching (JEE/NEET), 2 years training for medical and engineering competitive entrance exams Syllabus, Super 100 Online Entrance Exam Last Date for Filling Application Form, etc. Check complete details from here, Super 100 Scheme Check Online Application Form, Download, Exam Center List, Admit Card, Exam Last date, syllabus
Super 100 Scheme Application Form 2022
Haryana Super 100 Scheme Online Registration 2022: The Directorate of School Education, Haryana has started the registration process for the Super 100 Scheme. In this scheme, the state government will provide free residential coaching to meritorious students to prepare for competitive exams. All eligible students can give the online entrance test by filling Haryana Super 100 Scheme Online Registration Form 2022.
In the Haryana Budget 2021-2022, the Finance Minister mentioned that the ongoing Super 100 program has been successful in shaping the talent from government schools for India’s most prestigious institution. Hence, the program will be extended to two more centers – Hisar and Karnal. An outlay of Rs.10.00 crore will be allocated in this regard.
The meritorious students of the state who have secured more than 80% marks in the Haryana High School Board Exam can apply for free NEET/IIT- JEE Coaching Scheme on the official website. The Department of School Education, Government of Haryana will soon conduct the examination to shortlist the applicants for the Super 100 Scheme. The Haryana School Education Department is yet to decide whether the coaching program will be transferred online or not, the department will conduct an online entrance test of the eligible students.
Super 100 Yojana highlights
|Scheme||Super 100 Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|Eligibility||80% marks in class 10th|
|Number of Students to Give Entrance Test||225 Students|
|Online Entrance Exam date||23-24 August|
|Start Date to Apply||13 August|
|Last Date to Apply||20 August|
|Budget 2021-22||Rs. 10 crore|
|Number of Final Beneficiaries||100 students|
Objectives of Super 100 Free coaching Haryana
The Haryana government has implemented the Super 100 scheme in the entire state to provide good and higher education to the students of the state. Under the scheme, the selected students are provided free coaching and further higher education facilities for two years. The main objective of this scheme is to provide free higher education to the promising students who leave their studies midway due to a lack of funds. This scheme is no less than a boon for the students.
Now if the merit students in Haryana want to give JEE / NEET exam, then the facility of free coaching will be available for them. In this scheme, a boarding facility is also provided to the students. Government school students can take benefit in this scheme.
Implementation of Super 100 Scheme
Haryana government has started a ‘Super 100’ scheme for meritorious students. Under this scheme, all government school students securing more than 80% marks in class 10th get boarding facility as well as free coaching for JEE, NEET. This training course for medical and engineering competitive entrance exams is of 2 years duration and absolutely free. To get admission in this scheme the government will conduct the entrance test for the candidates. The government will select 225 students to provide free specialist coaching for entrance exams. Apart from this, the state government will also bear the boarding, lodging, and travel expenses during these 2 years.
- Entrance Exam: The selection of the beneficiaries under the scheme will be done through the entrance exam. Under which 225 students will be selected and these students will be able to take advantage of the Super 100 scheme.
- Training: After the selection process, these students will be given coaching for JEE and NEET preparation. which will last for two years
- School Admission: Out of the selected 225 students, 125 will be admitted to the government school in Rewari and from here they will also be given training for classes XI and XII. Apart from this, the remaining 100 students will be admitted to the school in Karnal.
Haryana Mukhyamantri Kisan Khet Sadak Marg Yojana 2022
Features Of Super 100 Free Coaching
This scheme of the Haryana state government provides benefits to meritorious students. Important features of this super 100 scheme are as follows:
- All 10th pass students of government schools with more than 80% marks are eligible to participate in the entrance test.
- Selected candidates will get free coaching for 2 years for JEE/NEET entrance exam preparation.
- In this 2 year special coaching, 225 students including boys and girls will be involved to get training for medical and engineering competitive examinations.
- Equal number of boys and girls will be enrolled under this super 100 free coaching scheme.
- Out of the selected students, 125 students will be admitted in Rewari School and 100 will be admitted in Karnal School.
- These students will complete their schooling (Class 11th and 12th) and will also get expert coaching from trained faculty.
- The government will also bear the entire expenditure on boarding, lodging and travel arrangements (once in every 3 years).
- Haryana Super 100 scheme will enable the students to get the best coaching facility without worrying about the expenses.
- The state government will also make parents and students aware of the new Super 100 scheme through district level orientation programmes.
- The state government has allocated a budget of Rs 10 crore for this scheme.
Eligibility Of Haryana Super 100 Scheme
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Haryana State
- In this scheme, only those students of Haryana can take benefit who have passed their tenth (10th) examination with more than 80 percent marks.
- Boys and girls will be equal in the scheme, which will be selected through entrance exam.
- Only government school children can apply in this.
- Those children who are studying in class 11th by choosing a science subject, they can apply under this scheme.
Documents Required for Super 100 Yojana
Any student who is eligible for this scheme and wants to apply for the scheme, they should have the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- proof of residence
- identity proof
- mobile number
- Passport size photo etc.
Super 100 Exam Application Form Last Date
Haryana State Government has informed in the new guideline that all eligible students can register their names for the new session 2021-22 by applying online from August 13 to August 20.
[Registration] Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Application 2022
Super 100 Yojana Online Registration 2022
The Directorate, in a recently issued order, has directed all the District Education Officers of the state with regard to the online registration and screening test of students for the session 2021-2023 under the Super-100 program. The online registration for Super-100 will start on August 13.
Although the government has not yet shared any information about the online application process, but last time the government had accepted the applications through Google Form, at present, the link has been closed but the link should be resumed when the application starts or Then for this, the government can accept a separate application, the link of the application form is given below, on which you can apply.
Link to fill Super 100 Scheme Application Form: Click Here
Super 100 Exam Admit Card Download
Candidates can download Haryana Super 100 Scheme Admit Card by visiting the official website link given below: http://www.schooleducationharyana.gov.in/Uploads/NewsRelease/Admit%20Card.pdf If this link does not work Attention After the application, a link to download the Admit Card will be sent to you in the message.