Bhumi Fellowship Scholarship 2021 | Bhumi Fellowship Registration | Bhumi Fellowship Scholarship for Students 2021 | Free Internship 2021-22 | Scholarship For All Students Apply online |
Online applications are being accepted in The Bhumi Fellowship 2021-22. Any student can currently apply online for the scheme. In Bhumi Fellowship 2021-22, applications are being invited on the official website of the scheme, application documents and forms can be easily applied by filling this entire process can be done online only, for this you do not need to go anywhere.
The Bhumi Fellowship 2021-22
The Bhumi Fellowship is an initiative of Bhumi, a non-governmental organization (NGO), that aims to create a cadre of changemakers who transform schools in the short term and lead the next movement in education in the long term. The fellowship is a two-year, non-residential program for young graduates committed to improving the quality of education in India.
Profile of Bhumi Fellows
The Bhumi fellows will get an opportunity to engage in the following teaching and capacity building activities:
- Teaching grade 3-5 children foundational literacy (English) and numeracy (Mathematics)
- Capacity development of teachers through sharing and learning circles
- Leadership development for school leaders/HMs
- Strengthening parental participation and investment
- Identifying problems faced by the school/community and designing solutions
Bhumi Fellowship Highlights
|Name||The Bhumi Fellowship 2021-22|
|Launched by||Bhumi, a non-governmental organization (NGO)|
|Scholarship Amount||UP To INR 18,000 per month|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
Bhumi Fellowship Eligibility
Open for candidates who –
- Are final year students/graduates between 20 and 30 years of age
- Have past volunteering or work experience in any field
- Are passionate about transforming the education system
- Are willing to commit to a two-year full-time fellowship
The selected fellows will receive the following benefits –
- A monthly grant of INR 18,000
- All program-related expenses like phone, travel, and stationery will be reimbursed additionally as per policy
HDFC Bank Scholarship 2021-22 | ECS Scholarship Apply online
No documents are required at the time of application.
How To apply?
- First, visit the Scholarship page, the link is given below: Click Here
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Mi Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the “terms and Conditions” and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.