Abhyudaya Free Coaching Yojana Registration | UP Free Coaching Scheme | Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana | Uttar Pradesh Abhyudaya Scheme | मुख्यमंत्री अभ्युदय योजना आवेदन ऑनलाइन 2021 |
UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme application / registration form 2021 is being invited on abhyuday.up.gov.in, apply online for Abhyudaya Free Coaching Yojana from here and NEET, IIT JEE, NDA, CDS, UPSC or other contestants Get free coaching from CM Yogi Adityanath to prepare for the examinations
Abhyudaya Yojana UP Free Cpaching 2021
The Uttar Pradesh government is inviting UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme 2021 online application form at abhyuday.up.gov.in. Students who want to prepare for competitive exams can apply online for UP Nishul Coaching Scheme. CM Yogi Adityanath announced the Mufti Coaching Scheme and registration on 24 January 2021.
Other states like Delhi, Rajasthan government are running free coaching schemes. Similarly, Uttar Pradesh is implementing Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme Online 2021. Abhyudaya Free Coaching Yojana application form has now been invited on the official website launched by the UP government.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Highlights
|Name of scheme||CM Abhyudaya Yojana|
|Launched By||CM Yogi Adityanath|
|launch date||10 February 2021|
|Objective||Providing free coaching to poor students|
|Application Start Date||10,16 February 2021|
|Application End Date||NA|
UP Abhyuday Free Coaching Yojana Registration Online
For all the students who want to get free coaching and apply in the scheme , the entire process of online registration of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is given below:
- First, go to the official website http://abhyuday.up.gov.in/ .
- After this, on the homepage, click on the link “Abhyudaya Registration” in the main menu.
- On the next page, Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana online registration form will open in front of you.
- Applicants will have to fill in their basic details like name, address, mobile number, information about entrance exam in competitive exam, educational qualification, and other details.
- After this, you will have to upload all the necessary documents
- Finally, applicants have to click on the “Submit” button to complete the process of filling the UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme online application form.
Note: After filling the application form, all the applicants are advised to take a printout of the completed registration form and keep it with them for future reference.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
Students of the state who wish to apply for this scheme will have to fulfill all the eligibility criteria given below: If they fulfill the eligibility criteria given below then they will be able to fill the application form:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- Participants must belong to a poor family
- The same students can apply in the scheme who are preparing for competitive exams
- Applicants can apply only through an online process
- This free coaching scheme can be applied only once.
Document For Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme
- Residence certificate
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Date of birth proof
- mobile number
- Email id
- Passport size photograph
Objectives of CM Abhyudaya Yojana
The purpose of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is to provide good quality coaching for economically disadvantaged candidates so that they can appear in competitive examinations. The main focus of the students should be to enable them to get suitable jobs in the public/private sector.
Under the Uttar Pradesh government’s Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, free coaching will be made available to students who are not able to take coaching for competitive examinations due to poverty or due to financial problem, all such students will be given free coaching so that they can be competitive exams. To get a private or government job by preparing for
UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Yojana Phase 1
In the first phase, the UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana Phase 1 will be implemented in 18 divisional headquarters of the state. In these divisional headquarters, coaching will be provided both physically and virtually under the UP Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme. Officers will also dedicate their time to the scheme and experts will also be posted there.
Classes will be conducted online and offline and guidance will be given for various exams, such as NEET, IIT JEE, NDA, CDS, or UPSC exams. The coaching centers will give a new platform to the youth and inspire them to take them to new heights.