UP Free Laptop Scheme | Free Laptop scheme 2021-22 | Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme | CM Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021 | UP Laptop Yojana 2021 Registration | UP Laptop Yojana Online Apply | UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme | Mukhyamantri Free Laptop Yojana 2020-21 | Yogi Free Laptop Vitaran Scheme
Uttar Pradesh free laptop distribution scheme 2021 registration is being invited by the Uttar Pradesh government on upcmo.up.nic.in Now you can easily fill the online form for Yogi Free Laptop Yojana and apply online to become a partner in the scheme.
Under the Yogi Free Laptop Yojana, 20 to 25 lakh meritorious students will be provided free laptops with the latest features, through this article you will be able to know the eligibility of the free laptop scheme and the terms of the application
Yogi Muft Laptop Vitaran Scheme
The Uttar Pradesh government, headed by Chief Minister Mr. Yogi Adityanath, is going to start the free laptop scheme 2021 for meritorious students. In this Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide laptops to about 25 lakh youth.
Now all the students of the state who are eligible under the scheme can register UP Laptop Yojana 2021 and can fill the online application form on the government’s official website upcmo.up.nic.in.
The primary objective of UP Laptop Yojana is to provide quality education to students and increase their productivity. This free laptop distribution scheme of Uttar Pradesh government is also going to benefit the students who will get admission in reputed colleges or universities for their further studies.
Some children get admission in reputed colleges, but due to lack of money, they are unable to buy laptops. In today’s world there is a need for students for better study of laptop concepts. Accordingly, Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched Yogi Mufti Laptop Scheme for students.
Yogi Free Laptop Scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Yogi free Laptop Scheme|
|Dedicated portal||Coming Soon|
|Department||Uttar Pradesh Education Department|
Yogi Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Online Registration
Hello friends, now many of you students may be thinking that how can we fill the online registration form in this UP Laptop Yojana, so at the moment, let us tell you that the government has not given any information about the online registration process. The only announcement is made by the government
As other states of India are also running free laptop scheme and online registration in most of the scheme is made available on the CMO website of the state, then UP government also like other states Yogi Free Laptop Yojana online form official website upcmo.up.nic.in or on a new dedicated portal.
The UP Laptop Scheme 2021 registration process has not been initiated yet. As soon as the Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021 online application form becomes available, in this post the complete information about the registration process will be ADD by us and not immediately the information will be updated under this post, so you can subscribe to this portal Keep
Beneficiaries of Yogi Free Laptop Yojana
Uttar Pradesh State Government has launched this free laptop distribution scheme for all the meritorious students of the state so that they can take their education even further by getting the laptops given under the scheme as you all know today. Digitalization has become very important in the era, so it is very important to digitize education as well.
Under the Free Laptop Scheme, most of the students belonging to the economically weaker section of the state will get the benefit of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme. In Yogi Muft Laptop Vitaran Yojana, all students who take admission in reputed colleges or universities will be eligible. For this Yogi Muft Laptop Yojana 2021, the minimum educational qualification is 12th pass.
Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Students should be a permanent resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- All candidates have to register UP Laptop Scheme 2021 only after passing the 12th standard.
- The UP Free Laptop Yojana online form should be filled by the students who are taking admission in reputed colleges/universities.
- Any meritorious girl or boy will be eligible for Yogi free laptop delivery scheme.
- The applicant must have passed class XII.
- The applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates should score 70% -80% or more.
- Applicant should have regular admission type in college
Yogi Free Laptop Scheme Documents Required
- Birth certificate
- 10th Or 12th Marksheet
- ID Proof
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
How To Register Online for UP Free Laptop Scheme Apply Now:
- First of all click on upcmo.up.nic.in link to start the online registration process.
- Secondly, on the home page, you will get the Scheme register link “यूपी छात्र मुफ़्त लैपटॉप वितरण स्कीम”.
- Then the UP Laptop Registration Form for Free Laptop distribution scheme will open in front of you.
- now you have to start filling in the details asked in the Registration Form 2021.
- after filling the form, upload the required documents including photos, mark sheet, and other certificates as asked.
- The next step is to recheck the details provided by you in the Application form. This will ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally hit the submit button and then it will give you the Registration No. and password for checking it in future.
upcmo.up.nic.in free laptop Application Form 2021
All the students who want to get the free laptop from the government, then they have to register themselves in the scheme by following the following procedure:
- Firstly go to the official website
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After that scroll down the website or check the menu
- Click on Scheme link present in the main menu
- Now the list of the scheme will appear in front of you, click here on Students Free Laptop Yojana 2021
- Now the information about the scheme will come in front of you
- After that click on “Apply” link to fill the application form and follow further process
Yogi Free Laptop Yojana 2021 FAQ
UP free laptop distribution scheme is being run by Uttar Pradesh government for the meritorious students of the state, under the scheme, students will be given laptops at no charge.
At present, the government has not issued any online process of application, as soon as any online process is issued by the government, you will be notified through this post.
No! At present, only 12th pass students will get benefit under this scheme who are going to take admission in the college.
Students with 12th pass will be provided free laptops under the scheme.
No, there is no need to deposit any fees to apply in the scheme, this registration process is absolutely free.