Uttar Pradesh Internship Yojana Apply | UP Internship Scheme Online | UP Internship Registration Online | Internship Scheme Application Form | Free Govt Internship 2022
If you want to take advantage of UP Internship Yogana 2022, then here we are sharing with you complete information about this scheme like what is Chief Minister Training Promotion Scheme, the benefits of the scheme, Key Highlights, Up Internship Yojana Registration, and Application Form. For how to apply online, what are the eligibility criteria, etc? So read the article completely.
UP Internship Yojana 2022
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced an important scheme to open the dimensions of employment for school and college students and provide financial support, UP Internship 2022, through this scheme all the students of 10th, 12th, and graduation Will be linked to various technical institutions and industries. Along with this, they will also get financial assistance of Rs 2500 per month. The central government will also contribute financially to this scheme. 1500 rupees will be contributed by the center and 1000 rupees will be contributed by the state government.
This scheme was first announced by Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath on 9 February 2020 in the employment fair organized by Labor and Employment Exchange Department at Gorakhpur University.
UP Internship Highlights
|Scheme||UP Internship Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||By Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||State’s 10th, 12th, and Graduation students|
|Objective||To provide employment opportunities to the youth by providing free technical training.|
|Assistance Amount||2500 per month|
Objective of UP Internship Yojana 2022
Every state solves the problem of unemployment at its level, but in this, the Labor and Employment Ministry of the Center gives full help to them. In the UP Internship Scheme announced by CM Yogi Adityanath ji, the Central Government is standing with him to bear the burden of the stipend.
The educated youth get frustrated due to unemployment. Without technical training it becomes even more difficult to get a job. They are unable to financially support themselves and their families. The UP government has brought the UP Internship Scheme to solve this problem. The youth will get technical training, along with a stipend of Rs 2500 per month. It will also help in getting a job after training.
By fixing a 20% quota in the police department for girl students, they will get a chance to show their abilities.
10 Best Blogs To Read Every Day: The Ultimate List
Features of UP Internship Scheme:
- After completing the 10th, 12th, and graduation, employment should be easily available to the youth.
- A target has been set to connect about 5 lakh boys and girls of the state through this scheme.
- Through this scheme, educated youth will be connected with various technical institutions and industries of the state to give technical training (apprenticeship).
- During the training, a monthly amount of 2500 rupees will also be given to the students as financial assistance. Out of 2500, the contribution of 1500 rupees will be from the central government and 1000 rupees will be from the UP government.
- The Ministry of Skill Development has divided the apprentices in five ways under the National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme. One of them, the technical apprentice, is for school students. The sandwich curriculum is for graduate students of apprenticeship degree institutions.
- After the apprenticeship is over, the state government will also help the youth in getting employment. For this, the state government will open the Human Resource Department with the help of the Labor and Employment Department, which will help the students in this work.
- Under the UP Internship Scheme, ITI and skill development centers will be opened in every tehsil of the state, which will always help the youth to get technical training.
- To help the girl students, the state government has decided that a quota of 20% will be kept for them in the police department.
UP Internship Yojana benefits
- Through the UP Internship Scheme, 10th, 12th and graduation students of the state will get technical training so that they will get job opportunities according to their qualifications.
- During the internship, the apprentice will get a stipend of Rs 2500 per month i.e. Rs 30,000 for one year of training.
- After the completion of the training period, full assistance will be given in getting employment by the Human Resource Dept of Labor and Employment Department.
- Through ITI and Skill Development Centers which are being opened in every tehsil of the state, youth will get the benefit of technical training at all times.
- In this scheme, there is a special provision for girl students of 10th, 12th and graduation. The Uttar Pradesh government has ensured 20% quota for them for police department jobs. It will also increase the number of women police personnel in the state and provide them with more employment opportunities.
UP Internship Duration
Students who want to take advantage of this scheme of the government, then by applying online and want to get financial assistance under the free UP internship of the government of Uttar Pradesh, then you also need to know how much you will get under this internship under the scheme. If time training is given, then students will be provided training for 6 months to 1 year under this scheme, if they are the beneficiaries of this scheme.
- Applicant must be a student of 10th, 12th, or graduation.
- Must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Internship Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank account statement
- PAN card (if available)
- all educational certificates
- passport size photo
How to Apply for UP Internship Yojana:
- To apply online, first of all, go to the official website sewayojan.up.nic.in or up.gov.in.
- On the home page, click on the option of UP Internship Scheme.
- As soon as the link opens, you will see the application form. It is necessary to fill every column in it like name, address, category, gender, course, parent’s name, mobile number, and mail id.
- After filling in all the information upload the scanned copy of the required documents. Double-check before submitting the form as it cannot be rectified after submission.
- Then submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Keep the application number and slip of acknowledgment handy.
- Keep the login id and password with you. By this, you can easily check the status of your form.
To take advantage of this scheme, you can register your enrollment by visiting the nearest employment office in your district.
This is a free training scheme for the proud and talented students of the state government, under which Sakar provides financial assistance and 6-month to one-year internship to the students.
In the state, this scheme is known by another name, which is the
National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, under which the government gives financial assistance to the students.
This UP Internship Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the state Shri Yogi Adityanath ji for the students of the state.
This scheme was started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh on 9 February 2020 for the entire state.
To apply for this internship, you have to fill out the application form by visiting the official website or you can fill the scheme form by visiting the nearest employment office.
Read Complete Details In Hindi: Click Here
1 thought on “UP Internship Yojana Online Apply Rs 2500 Monthly Assistance”
i checked the site but i didn’t find anything said like up internship scheme 2022 at given site …i dont what’s go wrong ?