UP Old age Pension Scheme Online Application Form | Vridha pension List 2022 | Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme | वृद्धावस्था पेंशन योजना आवेदन
The Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Old Age Pension Scheme for the benefit of senior citizens in the state. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to eligible senior citizens in the form of a monthly pension. In this article, we will understand in detail about the features of the project, about the process of applying about Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme, here we will give you complete information about it.
Under the UP Old Age Pension Scheme, the Yogi government will provide Rs 800 as a monthly pension to about 50 lakh people. The scheme is similar to the Samajwadi Pension Scheme (Rs 750 per month), but with increased coverage. The UP state government has relaxed the restrictions this time so that more and more people become eligible to avail the scheme. All candidates living below the poverty line specified in the norms of the Central Government will be eligible to apply for this scheme.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension 2022
Under this scheme, applicants can avail a monthly pension of Rs 800. Eligible people can fill out the UP Vridha Pension Online Application Form, check the online application form, old age pension list and sspy-up.gov.in (UP integrated Through the pension portal) candidates can also check old age pension status. It is now very easy to fill up the UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2022 form Online The Government’s National Social Assistance Program is an ambitious pension scheme run by the UP government. Under this Uttar Pradesh old age pension Yojana, the central government and the UP government can apply for this scheme.
Old Age Pension Scheme Highlights 2022
|Scheme Name||Old age pension scheme|
|Pension Ammount||Rs. 800|
|Departmant||Samaj Kalyan Vibhag|
Features of UP Old Age Pension Scheme
- Under this scheme, the government is offering an additional amount of Rs 50 as compared to the earlier scheme so that the beneficiaries can get Rs 800 monthly.
- The government will allow only senior citizens from economically weaker sections to avail benefits under this scheme.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme, the government will transfer the pension amount to the beneficiaries through its bank account.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme Eligibility Criteria
All the people of the state who want to apply under this government scheme should complete the following written letters:
- To get benefits under this scheme, the applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicants whose age is 60 years and above are eligible for the scheme.
- The applicant’s own name should be entered in the BPL list.
- Applicants should be from an economically weaker section of the society and backward class of the society.
- All candidates who own a bike (any 2 wheeler) or a pucca house are also eligible if they meet other eligibility criteria.
Up Old Age Pension Scheme Required Documents
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- caste certificate
- Copy of income certificate.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for UP Old Age Pension Scheme
If any one of you wants to apply for this scheme then he / she will have to complete all the steps given below:
- The applicant has to visit the Integrated Pension Portal of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. https://sspy-up.gov.in/
- Click on ” Old Age Pension ” which will be present on the homepage of the portal.
- On the same page, to apply for the scheme “Apply online“ Click on the tab.
- Now the application form will open in front of you and start filling the application form here with the required details.
- After filling the form with the required details, attach the scanned documents with the application.
- Click the “Save” button to successfully save your details.
- The registration acknowledgment slip along with the registration number is generated for further reference.
- Once the registration form is saved it will be edited or updated for any corrections until the applicant clicks the “Final Submit” button.
- On “final submission” the application form will be sent to DSWO.
- Only after the finalization of the application, the applicant can take a printout of the finally submitted page along with the documents and submit it to the DSWO / DPO / DHWO office within one month from the date of final submission of the application form. After applying, the applicant will get the acknowledgment receipt received by the computer from the concerned office.
UP old age pension list 2022
Step 1. for Check the scheme list first you have to visit the official website sspy-up.gov.in
Step 2. On the homepage, click on the link “Old Age Pension“ in the menu
Step 3. Now on this page of the website you will see a section of “Pensioner List” under which you will see all the financial years of the list like Pensioner List (2020-21), Pensioner List (2019-20), etc. 2020-21, A completely new list has been released for this, so you have to click on the link “Pensioner List (2022-23)”
Step 4. As soon as you click on the pensioner list 2022-23, you will get a list of all the districts of the state.
Step 5. After that, you have to click on the name of your district and after that you have to choose your block and village
Step 6. By clicking on the place you want to check, you can easily check the complete list of how many people have got the benefit of widow pension scheme and how much amount has been received by clicking on that place.