West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme | WB student credit card Yojana | CM Student Credit Card Yojana apply online 2022 | Arthik sujog, shobol jubo | Apply Online Student Credit Card West Bengal
West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 Online Form Are Invited by the State Government, Students of West Bengal Under the Soft Loan Scheme Up to Rs 10 Lakh for Higher Studies Now Can Easily Get the Eligibility Criteria to Apply Check from here and see the complete details of the scheme here, how to apply for the scheme, how much interest will have to be paid, what are the documents required to submit the application, you can get all this information through this article, so read the whole article till the end.
Student Credit Card Scheme West Bengal 2022
West Bengal government has announced a new Student Credit Card Scheme 2022 for the students. This WB Student Credit Card loan scheme will enable the students to get a soft loan of up to Rs 10 lakh for higher studies. In this scheme, a person will be eligible till the age of 40 years and a student will be given 15 years to repay the loan after getting a job. Through the Student Credit Card, students pursuing higher education – under-graduation and post-graduation will be eligible to avail a credit of up to ₹10 lakh at a concessional rate of 4%. Unlike a loan taken as a lump sum, a student credit card will provide students with on-demand funds at their convenience, benefitting over 1.5 crore students over the next 5 years.
Objective of WB Student Credit Card Scheme
To make the youth of West Bengal self-reliant, a new scheme named Student Credit Card Scheme has been started. In this scheme, all eligible students will get student credit cards with a credit limit of up to Rs 10 lakh at an interest rate of 4%. The WB Student Credit Card scheme of the Government of West Bengal is a part of the “Arthik Shujog, Shobol Jubo” initiative. The primary objective of WB Student Credit Card Yojana is to provide education loans to the students to pursue higher education and make their careers. Under this scheme, the state government will provide loans up to Rs 10 lakh to the students. Students can avail these loans for payment of course fees, purchase of books, computers, educational equipment, etc.
The state government’s WB Student Credit Card Yojana will definitely give a boost to education as a major part of the fund allocation will be deposited in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries every year.
WB Free Tablet Scheme Online Apply 2022
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Highlights
|Scheme name||WB Student Credit Card Scheme 2022|
|Launch Date||30 June 2021|
|Launched By||CM Mamata Banerjee|
|Objective||Providing loans to students for higher education|
|Number of Beneficiaries||1.5 crore|
|loan amount||10 lakh rupees|
|Rate of interest||4%|
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Eligibility
All the students of the state who want to apply for the West Bengal Credit Card Scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- Applicant should be a resident of West Bengal or have been residing in the state for 10 years.
- The loans will be eligible for undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral, and post-doctoral studies in India or abroad.
- Any student is eligible for the scheme till the age of 40 years.
- After getting a job, a student will be given fifteen years by the government to repay the loan.
- The applicant will get the loan at a very low ie 4% interest rate.
Student Credit Card Yojana Required Documents
To apply for this student credit card scheme of the government, the applicant should have the following documents which have to be submitted along with the application form:-
- Aadhar Card
- identity proof
- income proof
- proof of residence
- caste proof
- Ration card
- passport size photo
- mobile number etc.
Bengal Cabinet Approved Student Credit Card Yojana
The West Bengal government led by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has estimated that 1.5 crore beneficiaries will be covered under the “West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme”. The WB SCC scheme promises student credit cards with a credit limit of up to Rs 10,00,000 for higher studies. The West Bengal student credit card scheme was promised by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee ahead of the recent assembly elections. The state government already has a database of some eligible beneficiaries, which can be easily used to start the SCC scheme.
For example, the state has detailed data of students in government schools and colleges. These beneficiaries can be brought under the Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme immediately, for the remaining families the government can start the application process.
Student Credit Card Yojana Implementation
The financial condition of the state does not allow the West Bengal State Government to make the WB SCC Scheme universal. West Bengal state government just cannot bring all the students of the state under the student credit card scheme as it will increase the financial burden. In order to ensure smooth implementation of the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme, the government was contemplating to incorporate an eligibility criteria for students to avail soft loans.
The state government may be forced to cut the allocation of certain departments to raise funds for the WB student credit card scheme. It is not possible to drastically cut departmental allocation. Therefore, the state wants to arrange funds for the scheme from some other sources as well.
WB Student Credit Card Scheme Apply Online 2022
The work of implementing the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme has started. The government has to first register the beneficiaries of the West Bengal SCC scheme. The complete process to apply for WB Student Credit Card Scheme is given below:
- To apply online first visit official website https://wbscc.wb.gov.in/
- After this you will reach the home page of the website
- Now you have to click on the “Student Registration” link present on the homepage to register the student.
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link, then the application form will open in front of you.
- After that fill this student registration form and then click on register button to generate user id and password.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile, fill it on the portal and complete your registration process by clicking on the Verify button
- After completion of the registration process a unique ID will be generated which will be sent to your mobile number which will be used as your User ID for submitting the application. This registration id will be used as user id for all future purposes
- Now login to the portal through your id and password to fill the application form of Student Credit Card Scheme
- After login to the dashboard of the scheme, start filling your application form and fill all the information correctly.
- After filling the application form, upload the required documents and submit the application completely
- As soon as you submit the application form completely, your application form will be sent to the concerned office.
- Along with this, you can track the status of your application form, to check status complete information is given below.
WBSCC Track Application Status
- Visit the official website of West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme
- Click on Student Login on the homepage
- Now you have to enter your applicant id, password in the captcha code
- After that you have to click on login
- Now you have to click on “Track Application”
- After that you have to enter your applicant ID
- Now you have to click on the Search button and then the status of your form will open in front of you.
WBSCC Contact Details
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information about the West Bengal Student Credit Card Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact on below-given contact details, helpline number.
- [email protected]
- [email protected]