Women Entrepreneurship Platform | WEP Registration Online 2022 | Entrepreneurship Platform for new startup | Wep.Gov.In Online Apply | WEP Partners Apply | Women Entrepreneurship Platform and Development Program – NITI Aayog
WEP is a first of its kind unified access portal to bring together women entrepreneurs from different parts of the country. In addition, WEP will enable a network of industry collaborations, partnerships, mentors, and peer-to-peer connections. On the Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) portal, the Government of India provides several services to the women entrepreneurs of the country like Incubation and Acceleration, Entrepreneurship Skilling, Funding and Financial Assistance, Marketing Support, Compliance, and Social Entrepreneurship. From here, see how to do online registration on this portal and how you will get the benefit of the scheme.
Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) 2022
Women Entrepreneurship Platform has been launched by NITI Aayog on 16th December 2018 across the country. Interested women entrepreneurs can register online at wep.gov.in. NITI Aayog had launched the Women’s Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) on International Women’s Day. Through this platform, the central government seeks to create an ecosystem for women entrepreneurs to enhance their innovative ideas and realize their entrepreneurial aspirations. This portal is built on 3 pillars – will power, knowledge power, and karma power.
The platform will bring sustainable and long-term strategies to businesses. The CEO of NITI Aayog has launched the Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) platform and dedicated it to “Nari Shakti”. The primary objective of launching this online platform is “Women First, Prosperity for All”.
WEP Highlights 2022
|Scheme name||Women Entrepreneurship Platform 2022|
|Launch By||NITI Aayog|
|Launch Date||16 December 2018|
|Sponsored by||central government|
|Objective||Providing multiple online services to women entrepreneurs|
Focus Areas Of Women Entrepreneurship Platform
WEP hosts relevant information and services for women entrepreneurs. WEP enables key partnerships in the industry to bring important content, workshops, campaigns, and other avenues of learning and growth from trailblazers to its users. Through its partnership, services are provided in 6 main focus areas:
- community and networking
- funding and financial aid
- Incubation and Acceleration
- Compliance and Tax Assistance
- Entrepreneur Skilling and Mentorship
- marketing support
To this end, WEP encourages entrepreneurs to share their entrepreneurial journey, stories and experiences to promote peer learning. All this is further strengthened by the advice of industry players. The WEP platform, as an agent of change, in collaboration with partner organizations, will also promote offline initiatives and outreach programs to foster entrepreneurial spirit amongst potential women entrepreneurs.
Pillars of Women Entrepreneurship Forum
NITI Aayog has launched the WEP platform to increase the total number of women entrepreneurs to build and empower a dynamic ‘New India’. Accordingly, the WEP online platform is based on 3 pillars which are as follows:
- Willpower: This component will help aspiring women entrepreneurs to start their own business/venture.
- Gyan Shakti: It deals with providing proper knowledge and ecosystem support to help and promote women entrepreneurs in realizing their entrepreneurial skills.
- Karma Shakti: To help women entrepreneurs to set up and expand their business.
WEP Registration as Entrepreneur 2022
Whether you just have an idea for a startup, have just started your business, or have an established venture, women entrepreneurs need to fill up the WEP platform online registration form to access the services of this portal with the following process: Is:
- Firstly visit the official website wep.gov.in
- After that click on the “Register” button present on the homepage.
- Accordingly, Women Entrepreneurship Platform online application form will open in front of you as shown below
- Here the women entrepreneurs have to fill all the details correctly and finally click on the “Register” button to complete the WEP registration process.
- After that login to the portal, on the homepage, click on the “Login” button.
- Here candidates can enter mobile number or e-mail ID and click on “Login” button to login to WEP for Women Entrepreneurs.
WEP Partner Registration
Seize the unique opportunity to support the country’s most promising entrepreneurs on their journey to success. Register as a partner and share how you can collaborate with the Women Entrepreneurship Platform (WEP) to support the entrepreneurs of the country. To register as a partner, click on the “Apply” link under the Partner section to open the WEP registration form for the partners:
- To register as a partner, first of all visit the official website
- Scroll down to the homepage of the website
- Now click on the “Apply” button present under the Partners section
- Now the partner registration form will open in front of you
- Fill the application form correctly and submit your form by clicking on “Submit” button