MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana | Where to do online registration of Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Yojana 2022 View Teerth Darshan Yojana Free Application Apply Online
Madhya Pradesh government is inviting Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana 2022 registration form PDF at tirthdarshan.mp.gov.in so download the application form, apply online for MP CM pilgrimage scheme, list of places, and check eligibility easily. Do it online Under this scheme of the government, pilgrimage is made by the state government to the senior citizens of the state for free, so if any old person wants to take advantage of this scheme of the government and their age is more than 60 years, then He can apply in this Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana.
Table of Contents
Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana 2022
Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana was launched by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in June 2012. Those who want to participate in the free pilgrimage can now download the MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana Application Form PDF from the Teerth Darshan Portal. Here, we will explain how to apply online for Madhya Pradesh CM Free Tirth Yatra Yojana and which pilgrimage sites are covered under this scheme released by the government. Under this MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana, the state government sponsors free pilgrimage to the people. All the interested people can fill out the MP Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana Registration Form online and avail of the benefits of the scheme easily.
Only senior citizens above 60 years of age can apply for pilgrimage online and select the religious place of their choice. All the interested persons who want to take advantage of this scheme of MP Government. For them, we have given the complete process of application below, which you all can follow.
MP Tirth Darshan Yojana Highlights
|Scheme||Tirtha Darshan Yojana MP|
|Sponsored by||State government|
|Launch Date||June 2012|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||free pilgrimage tour|
Objective of MP Tirth Darshan Yojana
The main purpose of this scheme of the state government, such old age persons of the state who are deprived of pilgrimage due to financial weakness, such people will now be able to do pilgrimage for free from this scheme, seniors who have reached the age of 60 years. Citizens can travel free of cost to any identified pilgrimage site in the country under this scheme. Travelers can also take an assistant with them to go on pilgrimage. Under contract with the Government of Madhya Pradesh, the Department of Religious Trusts and Endowments, the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited provides special train travel, food and drink, accommodation arrangements, bus travel, guides, and other services.
Facilities under Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana 2022
The government also provides various types of facilities to the pilgrim under this scheme so that people do not have to face problems:
- Special Rail Facility The government arranges a separate train for the journey.
- Food and drink facilities have also been provided by the government.
- Accommodation by Tour
- Guide and other necessary facilities
- Bus arrangement to go to certain places.
Eligibility Criteria for CM Tirth Darshan Scheme
- Only the native residents of Madhya Pradesh are eligible for the scheme.
- The pilgrim should not be an income taxpayer.
- Only passengers above 60 years of age can apply for the scheme.
- The age of the female applicant should be more than 58 years i.e. Mahika has a relaxation of 2 years.
- There is no age restriction for the disabled citizens of the state whose disability is more than 60 percent.
- If the husband and wife wish to travel together, the spouse can also travel entitlement of either of his or her spouse, even if he is below 60 years of age.
- Under this scheme, the benefit of pilgrimage to a place will be available only once, next time the opportunity can be available only after 5 years.
- If there is a group then they can also apply but the group should be less than 25 people and the applicant can only head.
- The applicant should be in good health for the journey i.e. the passenger should not have any type of disease such as TB, Congestive, Cardiac, Obstructive Respiratory Disease, Coronary, Insufficiency Coronary, Thrombosis, Mental Disorder, Infection, leprosy, etc.
- A pilgrim above 65 years of age, a spouse above 65 years of age, and a person with more than 60 percent disability are eligible to be taken as a caretaker.
- If traveling as a group or batch, groups of three to five will be eligible for a caretaker.
Documents for Chief Minister Tirth Yatra Yojana
Whoever wants to take advantage of this MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana of the government and wants to apply online in this scheme, they should have the following documents:
- Accommodation quantity
- Aadhar card
- address proof
- identity proof
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Guidelines for MP Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan
- The application form has to be filled out by the applicant in Hindi and also the photograph of the applicant has to be attached.
- Passengers will be solely responsible for their jewelry and belongings during the journey.
- Passengers will not be allowed to take or use any inflammable substance or alcohol or any intoxicant.
- The Government or the Pilgrimage Development Committee will not be responsible for any accident or mishap during the Yatra.
List of pilgrimage sites under Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana
- Mr. Badrinath
- Shri Kedarnath
- Jagannath Puri
- Sri Dwarkapuri
- Vaishno Devi
- Ajmer Sharif
- Kashi (Varanasi)
- Velakani Church (Nagapatnam)
(17-a) Shri Ramdevra, Jaisalmer Gangasagar
- Kamakhya Devi
- Girnar Ji
- Patna Sahib
- Pilgrimage sites of Madhya Pradesh – Ujjain, Meher, Shri Ramraja Temple Orchha, Chitrakoot, Omkareshwar, Maheshwar, and Mudwara.
- Rameshwaram – Madurai
- Tirupati – Sri Kalahasti
- Dwarka – Somnath
- Puri – Gangasagar
- Haridwar – Rishikesh
- Amritsar – Vaishnodevi
- Kashi – Gaya
Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana Registration Form
If a person wants to apply under Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana, then he can follow the procedure given below:
- Firstly go to the official website.
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Download Form”.
- After that, you have to click on the option to download the pilgrimage application form.
- On clicking this option, the application form will open in front of you.
- After that, you have to click on the download option.
- After downloading the form take the printout.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the form.
- Now you have to attach all the necessary documents with this form.
- After this, you will have to submit this form to the Tehsil / Sub Tehsil office.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Teerth Darshan Yojana.
MP CM Tirth Darshan Yojana Status check
- Firstly visit the official website of MP Teerth Darshan Yojana.
- After this, the homepage of the website will open.
- Then click on the Dashboard link.
- Now here you have to click on the option to check the status of the application.
- Now enter your composite ID.
- After this, you will have to click on the option to view the status of the application.
- As soon as you click on the given link, the status of your form will appear in front of you.
Read Complete Details In Hindi: Click here