Rajasthan New Bhamashah Yojana Card Download 2022 | bhamashah yojana status | Bhamashah Card Apply online | Bhamashah Card Yojana Rajasthan | भामाशाह योजना कार्ड डाउनलोड ऑनलाइन
Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana Online Registration 2021 / Application forms are being invited, apply for Chief Minister Bhamashah Yojana card and check complete information from here and check status, Rajasthan Government registration/application form for Bhamashah Yojana 2022 (Bhamashah Yojana) going to invite. People can now easily apply online for this scheme of the government.
Let us tell you that the Government of Rajasthan started Bhamashah Scheme in the year 2014 for easy transfer of financial and non-financial benefits of government schemes to women recipients in a transparent manner. Check from here complete information about applying and checking status in this scheme.
Bhamashah Card Yojana Form
Bhamashah card was started by the government in the state on 15 August 2014 by the Chief Minister of the state to ensure the empowerment of the women of the state and to directly get the benefits of government schemes. Under this Bhamashah card scheme of the Rajasthan Government, the woman of the family has been declared as the head.
The scheme is named after Bhamashah, a noted minister, treasurer, and general of the army, who was a close associate of Maharana Pratap, the government’s Bhamashah scheme ensures the empowerment of women in the state of Rajasthan and the entire society through cash inclusion. intends to benefit. Financial and non-financial services and benefits are provided under this scheme to the eligible candidates.
The bank account and Bhamashah card are to be created in the name of the lady of the household which empowers her to be the decision-maker for the family for effective utilization of all cash and non-cash benefits under various public welfare schemes of the government.
Bhamashah Card Highlights
|Scheme name||Bhamashah Card Scheme|
|Launch Date||15 Aug 2014|
|who started||Chief Minister|
|Objective||Providing benefits of the government scheme to women|
Objective of Bhamashah Yojana Card
The main objective of this scheme is to make available cash and non-cash benefits from government schemes to the women of the state through Bhamashah cards in a simple way and also to bring transparency in the benefits received by the beneficiaries.
This scheme of the government has been started for the purpose of financial inclusion and empowerment of women, Rajasthan Bhamashah scheme was first announced in the year 2008, initially, only 29 lakh accounts could be opened under the scheme but now this scheme has been implemented on a large scale in the entire state and almost all women can now apply online under the scheme. The objective of this project is to make women financially independent and provide benefits of many other schemes through the Bhamashah card scheme.
The Bhamashah card given under this scheme is linked to the bank account in the name of the woman of the family. The card also provides women with biometric identification and banking functions as well as several cash benefits which are directly transferred to the bank account.
How To Check IRCTC Live Train Status On WhatsApp 2022
Bhamashah Card Features
- Benefit under Bhamashah Yojana is provided directly in the bank of the woman.
- Due to transparency in the scheme, it helps in reducing corruption.
- Bhamashah card is issued to the eligible beneficiaries for the scheme.
- The Bhamashah Yojana card also provides medical insurance up to Rs 3 lakh to the poor and the underprivileged in case of medical emergencies.
- A woman in the family must have a bank account to have a Bhamashah card.
- Men of the state can also take advantage of Bhamashah card.
- Women who have Bhamashah card will be able to buy ration from shops through biometric system.
Benefits of Bhamashah Scheme
- People from all sections of the state can take advantage of this scheme of the state government.
- Through Bhamashah Yojana, complete transparency is brought in providing the benefits of the government scheme.
- The beneficiary gets to know about any transaction done in the account through SMS.
- Under this Bhamashah Yojana card of the state, the benefits of government schemes are provided to every family.
- Under this scheme, the woman of the family is made the head so that women empowerment can be taken forward.
- Many government schemes of the state can be availed under Bhamashah card.
- Women can also take advantage of cash withdrawal and deposit facility under Bhamashah Yojana.
- The benefit of any government scheme is provided directly in the bank account of the woman.
Eligibility Criteria for Bhamashah Card
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- Enrollment for Bhamashah card can be done online.
- Divyangjan of the state can also apply in the scheme.
- To apply for the scheme, the head of the family should be a woman.
- To get the benefit of Bhamashah Card, the woman should have a bank account.
- Applicants can also use SSO ID to apply under Bhamashah Yojana.
- The age of the woman of the family should be more than 21 years, only then she can be declared as the head.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- bank account
- Residence proof
- identity proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Bhamashah Yojana Registration Form (Apply Process)
Those who want to get the benefit of this scheme of the government and want to get their Bhamashah card made , they can apply online in all the schemes, the complete process of application is given below which you can follow:
- To apply, first of all go to the official website of the scheme https://bhamashah.rajasthan.gov.in/ .
- After this the information about the scheme will come in front of you.
- Now click on the registration link “Bhamashah Enrollment” under the scheme
- Now you have to first complete your Citizen Registration on the portal, for this click on the given link and fill the Citizen Registration Form
- After that login to the portal and click on “Citizen Enrollment” button to open the application form.
- Now by entering the registration number here, open the application form of the scheme and start the registration process
- After that upload the required documents on the portal.
- After completing all the process, click on the Acknowledgment Receipt of the application to print your receipt from which you can check the status of your card.
Bhamashah Card yojana Check Status
- First of all go to the official website of Bhamashah Yojana
- After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Click on Citizen Enrollment Button Here
- After reaching the enrollment page, now you can click on the link “Card Status” to see your Bhamashah Card Status
- After this a new page will open in front of you, enter your Bhamashah receipt number or family identification number here.
- After filling the requested information, click on the Search button.
- As soon as you click on the ‘Search’ button, the status of your card will appear in front of you which you can check.
Rajasthan Bhamashah Card Download Online
If you have applied for a Bhamashah card and now you want to download your card then you have to register on Rajasthan SSO portal or apart from this you can also download a Rajasthan Bhamashah e-card with the help of any SSO center The process is given below:
- First of all you have to login to your SSO account.
- After login, you will see the Citizen App link, click on it.
- Under the Citizen app, you will see the option of Bhamashah card, as soon as you click on this option, you will get the option to download Bhamashah e card under these options.
- After this you have to click on the Bhamashah e-card download link and fill the requested information.
- After filling all the information, you have to click on the ‘Search’ button.
- After this Bhamashah Card will appear in front of you which you can download.
Bhamashah card scheme has been implemented for the women of the state so that the benefits of all government schemes can be directly passed on to the family.
This scheme was first started in 2008, later on, 15 Aug 2014, it was officially implemented in the entire state by the state government.
The district-wise list of Bhamashah Yojana can be seen by visiting the official website of the state government.
The Bhamashah card scheme has been restarted by the state government in the entire state and still this scheme is operational in the entire state.