Odisha Land Record Search Online – Bhulekh Odisha Map Records Details in one click Bhulekh Odisha 2023 Check Online Easily Bhulekh Odisha Plot Details – Check important information of your plot. #Bhulekh #Odisha #PlotDetails
The state government has launched Odisha Revenue Portal to provide land related services like Bhulekh, Bhunaksha, land record search, Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni online on one platform which any citizen of the state can easily use and get information about their land . Can get information easily. Through this article we will share with you important information about Bhulekh Odisha 2023-24 (Land Records) through which you can check Odisha Bhulekh land records.
Also in this article, we will share the specifications of the land records declared by the concerned authorities of the Government of Odisha. We will also share the online procedures to check your land and also we will share the online procedure to view the map of Odisha state which you can check.
Table of Contents
Bhulekh Odisha Land Record 2023 (Bhulekh Odisha)
This Bhulek portal was recently developed by the government to help the citizens of the state to check the land across the state of Odisha. On this portal, citizens will be able to get their land records online and can even conduct search operations. This new land records portal of Odisha will enable people to get their Jamabandi copy, map, khasra number, khatauni number and other land services online. Through this method of checking land records online, citizens can check their ROR documents. All the citizens of the state can now check the map of their land online.
People will be able to search land records by name, search Bhulekh, Bhu Naksha and even login to the portal to access land services and maps. If you want to check BhuNaksha of the state online, then see the complete process given below.
Bhulekh Odisha 2023 Highlights
|Portal Name||BhuNaksha, Bhulekh Portal 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|beneficiary||people of the state|
|Objective||Making land records available online|
|Bhulekh Odisha App||Download From Play Store|
|geograph viewing mode||Online|
ROR Documents 2023
Odisha ROR (Record of Rights) documents are documents that contain the real name of the owner of the land. The presence of this document is a must if you want to sell your land. In addition, the ROR document is in the hands of the Revenue and Disaster Administration, Government of Odisha. It contains all the important information about the land owned by you like the name of the owners, the history of the land, cost of the land, etc. Along with the ownership of the land, the ROR also reports on the agricultural aspect of the land and its surroundings.
Objective of Bhulekh Odisha 2023
Bhulekh Odisha aims to provide all the information related to land records to the people of the state on a single portal. Citizens of Odisha do not need to visit government offices to get details of land records. They will get all the details of land records from the comfort of their home with the help of this portal. This system will save a lot of time and money and will also bring transparency in the system. Citizens can also check their land map (Bhu Naksha) through Bhulekh Odisha portal.
- Through this portal, citizens of Odisha can check their land records online
- With the help of Bhulekh Odisha portal, citizens of Odisha can now check their land records online and there is no need to visit government offices.
- With the help of this portal, citizens can check their land records while staying at home.
- Through Bhulekh Odisha portal, citizens can also see the map view of their land.
- All important information like Landholder Name, history of the land, cost of land etc. can be seen through Bhulekh Odisha portal.
- This brings transparency in the system and also saves people’s time.
Benefits of Odisha Bhulekh Portal
The main advantage of the portal is the availability of land records in online manner as we all know that we cannot go to the government office to collect all the documents, so the online portal will help us to take the printout of our documents and then we can go to the government offices. You can continue your work without wasting time. Also, the main benefit is the availability of people’s land maps on the portal for the citizens of Odisha state.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Application Process
To get ROR documents, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, go to the District Revenue Office.
- Ask for the application from the office.
- Fill up the form and Attach the Required Documents.
- Submit the application form.
- An acknowledgment receipt will be given to you.
- Keep it safe.
- Verification will take place.
- Finally, a certified copy of the ROR will be issued.
Check ROR Documents Online Check
If you want to check your documents at home without going anywhere, then follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all, click on this official website http://bhulekh.ori.nic.in/
- Now click on “Select Location for ROR” section
- RI circle
- Now three options Khatiyan, Plot, Tenant will appear on your screen.
- Click on “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page” option as per your need.
- Finally, ROR will appear.
- You can take a printout of it for future use.
Check Orissa Bhu Naksha/Map Online
To check your land map online, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First of all go to the official website given below http://bhunakshaodisha.nic.in/
- Click on the “Map View” tab.
- Now BhuNaksha, Odisha page will be displayed in front of you. Select your district here.
- Now click on Submit button.
- Select plot number and click on Map Report
- Now information about the plot will be displayed in front of you.