Haryana Chirag Yojana Application Form | Haryana Chirag Yojana Apply Online 2023 | Chirag Yojana Online Registration, Chirag Scheme Eligibility and Benefits, Haryana Chirag Yojana Online Application 2023: Know about Chirag Yojana Online Registration, Eligibility and Benefits in Hindi. Get all important information related to Haryana Chirag Yojana.
It is true that parents want to send their children to private schools, but many times parents are unable to because they do not think it is possible due to their financial status. Recently, the Haryana government started a new initiative so that students from poor families can get education in private schools of the state. Under this scheme, students of poor parents will be given the opportunity to attend private schools. And along with this Haryana government has already provided many facilities and grants for the low income children of the state.
Table of Contents
Chirag Yojana 2023 Application Form
Under the Chirag Yojana, the government has decided to provide financial assistance only to very low income students to study in private schools. Under this scheme, the government will provide basic facilities to poor students and provide government schools an opportunity to study in private schools for free.
If the annual income of a poor family is less than Rs 1.80 lakh, then they will easily benefit from Chirag Yojana. In the initial phase of the scheme, the government plans to cover about 25,000 students from class 2 to class 12 under the scheme. To launch this scheme, the government scrapped Rule 134A to allow low-income students to study in private schools for free.
Government school students will be eligible under Chirag Yojana. The admission date has been fixed until July 21. Recently, the admission date has been extended by the government.
Mahila Samridhi Yojana 2023 Mahila Samridhi Yojana Registration
Chirag Yojana 2023 objective
By launching the Chirag Yojana Haryana, the Haryana government has started an encouraging policy. Under this policy, free private schooling will be provided to the children of those families who are economically weak. Now children studying in government schools from Class II to XII will be transferred to private schools for free. Under this scheme, children who want to go to private schools can apply for this scheme from the Haryana state government. Apart from this, the main objective of Chirag Yojana is to provide financial assistance to students from poor families. Apart from this, the scheme aims to provide better facilities to students in the state.
Haryana Chirag Yojana Highlights
|The name of the scheme||Chirag Yojana|
|which started||Manohar Lal Khattar ji|
|the name of the state||Haryana|
|beneficiary||the poor student|
|Objective||provide students with quality education|
|mode of application||online/offline|
|year of registration||2023|
|Schema status||is turned on|
Chirag Yojana eligibility for
- Haryana Chirag Yojana To take advantage of this, the family must be poor.
- This scheme is open to all those families whose income is very low and cannot educate their children.
- A family can apply for the program only once.
- Only residents of Haryana state are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant family income should not exceed Rs 1 lakh 80 thousand.
- Only those students will depend on the benefits of Haryana Chirag Yojana who will be academically excellent and consistently passed every section.
- Students from the state of Haryana will be able to get admission in private schools from class II to class XII under this scheme.
PADMA Yojana Haryana 2023 everyone will get work
Benefits of Chirag Yojana Haryana
The objective of this scheme is to brighten the future of all promising poor students by providing them with good education, that is why this scheme has been implemented and the students will get the following benefits from this scheme:
- With the implementation of the scheme, now students from poor families will be able to get free education in private schools.
- This scheme will help in the development of students.
- Students who cannot get good education due to lack of money will be able to avail this scheme.
- Under the scheme, students will get free education.
- Government will help all these students in every way.
Documents for Chirag Yojana
For admission to a private school under the scheme, the student may need the following documents, so if you do not have these documents, prepare them.
- aadhar card
- Proof of residence
- proof of change of eligible school
- Cell Phone Number
- Passport size photograph of the student
- proof of family income
- school ID card
Note: For more information about the documents, you can find out from the department, depending on the eligibility, some documents may also be requested from the students.
How to Apply Haryana Chirag Yojana Online?
Students who want to apply online in this scheme, I tell you all that the government has not yet launched any official website for this scheme, nor has it submitted any online application process, although the government will soon announce something for the scheme. A new portal may be started through which it will be easier for students to take advantage of this scheme. Currently you will have to apply offline in the scheme so you will have to contact the department, apart from this you can also go to a private school and admit the student of the scheme.
If you are starting the online application process, then for that we have given some steps here, following which you will be able to apply online in the scheme.
- Visit the official website of Haryana Chirag Yojana.
- Click on the ‘Apply for Chirag Yojana’ link.
- Fill the application form with all the required details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form in aav gut.
After submitting the application, the officials will verify the details provided by the applicant. After the application is approved, the student applicant will receive admission.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Application 2023 Mera Pani Meri Virasat Apply Online
Follow us on social media