Free YOGA Certificate Download 2022 | Free YOGA Certification | Free New Certificate Download | फ्री योग प्रमाणपत्र डाउनलोड | YOGA Certification By Pragyan University
We all know that there are many opportunities in the field of yoga. Many different types and levels of Yoga certifications exist, but to become a skilled Yoga teacher, it takes good training to become one. So, if we do mathematics, excellent training and a certificate will make you a yoga teacher who wants to be with every yoga student.
3 EASY STEPS TO TAKE YOGA Certificate
- ENTER BASIC DETAILS
- READ AND TAKE THE PLEDGE
- GET A CERTIFICATE OF COMMITMENT BY EMAIL.
After taking Pledge, Certificate of Commitment in Yoga will be issued by Pragyan International University (A Statutory University recognized as per Sec 2(f) of UGC, Government of India)
How To Download Yoga Certificate
Those students who want to Download the Yoga Certificate for free must follow all the steps given below:
OTP Fix: if you are getting an OTP issue, use the international section, There you will not need OTP
- To download the certificate, first go to the link given below: http://www.pragyanuniversity.edu.in/YogaPledge/
- After reaching the website, select the destination where you are applying from, such as India or International
- If you select the destination, a form will open in front of you, here, it fills all the information asked for you, such as your name education etc.
- After filling the requested information, you have to click on the Submit button and after that click on the “I PLEDGE” button
- After this, you have to verify your mobile number, for this, you have to enter your mobile number and send OTP to it and get the mobile number verified.
- As soon as the mobile number is verified, the option to download will come in front of you, by clicking on which you can download your Yoga Certificate.
Note – If the certification program is stopped in the future or any quiz is added to it and you are not able to get the certificate then please tell us by commenting and we will update the post again.
Yoga Salient features:
- schools closed and summer break activities cancelled, parents may find it challenging to keep their children physically active.
- Yoga can help. UNICEF says kids can practice many yoga poses without any risk and get the same benefits that adults do. These benefits include increased flexibility and fitness, mindfulness and relaxation.
There is no authorized legal condition for certification anywhere in the world. This essentially means understanding with the knowledge that you can use to train students on yoga practices, you need to select a program that suits your aspirations and pursue it enthusiastically!