Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana Chhattisgarh | CM Kanya Vivah Yojana Registration | CG Kanya Vivah Yojana Application Form Apply Online | मुख्यमंत्री कन्या विवाह योजना |
The Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana has been implemented by the Chhattisgarh State Government in view of the difficulties faced by the poor families in relation to the marriage of the girl child. This Kanya Vivah Yojana has been started by the government to provide financial help for the marriage of daughters of needy, destitute, needy families, families coming from below the poverty line of the state. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of 25 thousand rupees for the marriage of the girl child, you can check the complete information about how to take advantage of this scheme.
Table of Contents
CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
The Government of Chhattisgarh has started Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana in the entire state to reduce the burden of poor families in the state for the marriage of their daughters. Under CG Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana 2021, those poor families who are unable to get their daughters married due to lack of money can all take advantage of the financial assistance given by the government. Under the CG Marriage Assistance Scheme, an assistance of Rs 25,000 is provided by the state government.
In this scheme, the Chhattisgarh state government provides financial assistance of Rs.25 thousand for the marriage of daughters/widow women/divorced women of poor destitute, poor, needy families of the state. The state government will also spend money on all the girls who get married.
CG Kanya Vivah Sahayata Yojana Chhattisgarh was started in the financial year 2005-2006 and at that time the grant amount was very less but in the budget of 2019-20 this amount was increased to Rs 25,000. Many families in the state are taking the benefit of CM Kanyadan Yojana Chhattisgarh.
Purpose of Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana:
The main objective of this CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana of the state government is to remove the financial difficulties faced by the poor families in the context of the marriage of the girl child, to stop the extravagance on the occasion of marriage and to promote simple marriages, through the organization of mass marriages. To increase morale/self-esteem and improve their social status, encourage mass marriages and prevent dowry transactions in marriages.
Also in India, when a girl child is born in a family, the one thing that bothers the family the most is her education and marriage expenses. But now the government has started this scheme Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana which is really a big relief by providing financial assistance to the families to raise their daughters.
CG Kanya Vivah Yojana Highlishts
|Scheme||Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Scheme 2021|
|beneficiary||financially weak people|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance for the marriage of a girl child|
Financial assistance under CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Scheme
The government will provide assistance under the scheme to the poor families of the state who are unable to marry their daughters as follows:-
- Under the Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojna, a maximum amount of Rs 25,000 will be provided for the marriage of each girl for the happy life of the married and the establishment of the household.
- Out of this amount, 5000 rupees will be spent on makeup material for the bride and groom.
- 14000 rupees will be spent on other gift items,
- 1000 will be given to the bride in the form of a bank draft
- Under the scheme, up to Rs 5,000 per girl can be spent on organizing mass marriages.
Eligibility for Chhattisgarh Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021
Applicants can check the following letters before applying for CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana. So that they do not have to face any kind of problem before applying:-
- To apply for the scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- Widow/orphan / destitute girls have also been included by the state government under Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- Maximum two girls of these families above the age of 18 years are to be given benefits under CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana.
- The age of the girl at the time of marriage should not be less than 18 years and the age of the groom should not be less than 21 years.
- Applicant’s parents are living below the poverty line
- The family income should be Rs 1 lakh or less to get benefits under the scheme
Required Documents For Chhattisgarh kanya vivah Scheme 2021
To take advantage of CG Kanya Vivah Sahayata Yojana, parents must have the following documents which you will need to submit along with the application:
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- income certificate
- girl’s age certificate
- Address proof
- BPL Category Ration Card
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
CG Kanya Vivah Yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the daughters of those families of the state who are living below the poverty line.
- The assistance amount will be provided by the government for the marriage of the daughter of a financially weak family.
- Under CG Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021, the state government will provide financial assistance of 25 thousand rupees for the marriage of daughters/widow women/divorced women of poor destitute, poor, needy families of the state.
- The amount given by the government under the scheme will be transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- To get the assistance amount, the applicant should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked with the Aadhar card.
Chhattisgarh Kanya Vivah Yojana Apply Online
- To apply visit the official website
- Go to Kanya Vivah Yojana Application form link under main menu on home page
- Now the application form will open in front of you
- After that fill all the information asked in the application form
- Now upload the required documents
- Finally you have to submit your application form
Note- If you are not applying online, then go to the nearest public service center and apply from there or apply offline by following the process given below.
CG Kanya Vivah Yojana Offline Application Process
If you want to register under Chhattisgarh Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the office of Anganwadi Worker / Supervisor / Child Development Project Officer / District Program Officer / District Women and Child Development Officer.
- After this, you will have to get the application form of Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Kanya Vivah Yojana from there.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form such as name, address, age, etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents with the form.
- After that, you have to submit the application form to the concerned office.
- So in this way, all of you will be able to apply under CG Mukhyamantri Kanya Vivah Yojana 2021.