Patwari Lekhpal Recruitment 2022-23: Patwari Bharti Recruitment has been released recently, it is amazing news for all the students who were eagerly waiting for it. so prepare now all 10th and 12th pass students can fill application form for this Patwari Bharti check from here what is full news of what will be eligibility check the full information to apply for the form.
Patwari Recruitment 2022 Notification: Government has started applications for the Patwari exam and more than 3000 posts will be recruited regardless of student candidates. Lekhpal Bharti If you are hopeful then this is very good news for them, now candidates can soon start preparing for the recruitment exam by applying online, according to the sources, the recruitment exam will also be held soon.
Table of Contents
Patwari Recruitment Live great news for job seekers
Another employment opportunity has come for all the youth who are looking for jobs. You can get a job by availing this opportunity. MPSESB has released Patwari Recruitment Notification 2022 for all candidates for which candidates can apply. Below we are sharing all the important information about this notification by reading which you can understand every important detail about this notification and apply for Patwari Recruitment Bharti by understanding the entire application process.
Patwari Bharti 2022 Highlights
|Recruitment name||Patwari Bharti 2022|
|Release to||Lekhpal harti|
|beneficiary||Students with 10th and 12th pass|
|mode of application||online|
|official site||Click here|
Last date to apply for Patwari recruitment
Patwari Recruitment The application process will start on 05.01.2023 and will end on 19.01.2023. No application will be accepted after this date. If you want to apply, your age should be minimum of 18 to 20 years and maximum 40 years. There is also a provision for age relaxation for reserved categories.
Application Fee (Application Form Fee) –
- General (UR): 500 INR
- EWS (Economically Weaker Section): 250
- OBC (Other Inverted Classes): INR 310
- SC (Scheduled Caste): 310 INR
- ST (Scheduled Tribe): 310 INR
Information: Rs 60 through separate Kiosk mp online It will be charged if the candidate applies from the CSC center, then the other application fee can be taken by the CSC operator. And only 20 Rs will be charged from the mp online Citizen Online option.
- Applicant must have a 10th/12th or graduation pass from a recognized Board/University.
- Only 10th, 12th and graduate students can apply for the exam.
- Final year students are also eligible for recruitment.
- The age limit of the applicant must be between 18 years and a maximum of 40 years.
How to Apply Online for Patwari Bharti
- For apply, Patwari Recruitment Go to the official website.
- After that, log in by clicking the Login link on the home page.
- if you first patwari recruitment If you are applying then the first register on the portal.
- Now click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Here Patwari Recruitment Go to the exam page and click on the “Apply Now” button.
- After this, now the exam registration form will open in front of you, fill all the required details here and choose the exam center.
- Upload photo and signature as per eligibility criteria of Lekhpal Patwari Bharti.
- Now check the form once more.
- After that, print or download the form by filing the taxes online.
All the candidates who want to apply for this recruitment exam will have to apply by visiting the official website peb.mp.gov.in.
Applications for Lekhpal Patwari Recruitment Exam 2022 will start on 5th January and all candidates can apply before the last date.
All students who wish to apply for the exam must submit their application before 11:00 PM on 19/01/2023.