Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan | PMGDISHA Registration 2022 | पीएम जी दिशा एग्जाम | pmgdisha Certificate CSC | PMGDISHA Exam & Certificate
The Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Abhiyan Abhiyan (PMGDISHA) launched under the Digital India program in the country is being covered to make 6 crore families digitally literate in rural areas.
According to the 2014 71st NSSO survey on education, only 6% of rural households have a computer. It has been highlighted that more than 15 crore rural households (@ 94% of 16.85 crore households) do not have computers and a significant number of these households are likely to be digitally illiterate.
PMGDISHA Scheme 2022
The government implemented National Digital Literacy Mission or Digital Literacy Mission (DISHA) or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) to provide IT training to 52.5 lakh people, including Anganwadi and Asha workers and authorized rations of all states/ration dealers Dealer included.
Union Territories across the country so that non-IT literate citizens are trained to become IT literate so that they can actively and effectively participate in the democratic and developmental process and also enhance their livelihood.
The scheme has been launched with a view to empowering at least one person per household with critical digital literacy skills. It is expected to touch the lives of over 250 million individuals over the next few years. PMGDISHA is an effort that complements the government’s approach to make one person from each household digitally literate. The project aims to help adults with low technical literacy so that they can interact in an increasingly digital world.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Shiksha Abhiyan is a dynamic and integrated platform of digital literacy awareness, education and capacity programs that will help rural communities to participate fully in the global digital economy. The focus of PMGDISHA is on centralizing technology to enable change.
PMGDISHA 2022 Highlights
|Full Form||Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Saksharta Abhiyan|
|Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||7 Oct 2017|
|Objective||Imparting computer knowledge|
|toll free number||1800 3000 3468|
|Duration of Course||20 Hours (Minimum 10 Days and Maximum 30 Days)|
What is PMGDISHA Exam?
PMGDISHA for the “Direct Candidates” examination has been applied to all general candidates who wish to obtain the PMGDISHA Certificate. Candidates are not required to undergo any special training or contact any training partner for this examination. Register directly as a candidate The applicant will have to do electronic KYC and agree to the terms and conditions for becoming a beneficiary in the PMGDISHA scheme.
Candidates’ data will be shared with examination agencies for the purpose of certification only. If a candidate wishes to disassociate himself/herself, the CSC will not further share the e-KYC data for issuing the certificate. Such data may be stored for audit purpose only in accordance with program guidelines.
Objectives of PMGDISHA
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Digital Abhiyan, a plan to make six crore people digitally literate in rural areas, in the state / union territories, covering about 40% of rural households by covering one member from each eligible household.
The scheme trains citizens in rural areas to operate computers or digital access devices (such as tablets, smart phones, etc.), send and receive e-mails, browse the Internet, receive government services, search for information, Will empower by training digital payments.
Etc. and therefore enable them to use information technology and related applications. Particularly to participate actively in the process of digital payment nation building, the objective of the scheme is to reduce the digital divide.
Specifically targeting rural population including Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST), Minorities, Below Poverty Line (BPL), women and marginalized sections of society like differently abled persons and minorities.
To register as a candidate, the applicant will have to do electronic KYC and agree to the term and condition.
Training data will be shared with examination agencies and for the training center for certification purposes.
This scheme is applicable only for rural areas of the country.
PMGDISHA Eligibility Criteria
- Entry Criteria Beneficiary must be digitally illiterate
- Only one person per eligible household will be considered for training
- Age group: 14 – 60 years
- Non-smartphone users, Antyodaya Ghar, college drop-outs, adult literacy mission participants
- Priority will be given to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, BPL, Women, Individuals and Minorities.
- The beneficiaries will be identified by CSC-SPV in active collaboration with DGS, Gram Panchayats and Block Development Officers. The list of such beneficiaries will be made available on the scheme portal.
- The implementation of the scheme will be carried out under the overall supervision of the Ministry of Electronics / IT in active cooperation with the States / Union Territories through their designated State Implementing Agencies, District E-Governance Society (DGS), etc.
PMGDISHA Training Process
The duration of the training program is for 20 hours, which has to be completed in a minimum of 10 days and a maximum of 30 days.
The scheme envisages affiliated organizations such as NGOs / Institutions / Corporates, who are willing to provide digital literacy training as a training partner with CSC-SPV subject to meeting the prescribed criteria. The indicative criteria are as follows: –
- A training partner should be an organization registered in India, conducting business in the field of education / IT literacy for more than three years and Permanent Income Tax Account Number (PAN) and audited statement of accounts for at least last three years. Happen.
- The institution / organization should be registered under any law in India, eg, in case of a company, it should be registered with the Registrar of Companies, in case of a society, it should be registered with the Registrar of Societies and so on. .
- The partner must have clearly defined objectives, well-documented processes and procedures covering the full range of education / IT literacy training.
PMGDISHA Role of Training Partner
- A training partner will be responsible for the appointment or placement of training centers in the identified districts / blocks / gram panchayats that will provide digital literacy training to the beneficiaries.
- A training partner will be responsible for ensuring that training centers comply with PMGDISHA requirements.
- A training partner will be responsible for monitoring the overall functioning of the centers under its purview.
- A training partner will be responsible for accurate and timely reporting of the mentioned work to the centers.
PMGDISHA Scheme Registration Students 2022
Below is the complete procedure for students to register / login PMGDISHA Scheme 2022: –
- First official website https://www.pmgdisha.in/ visit
- On the homepage, click on the link ” Direct Candidate – Click Here ” as shown below.
- Here candidates can open the PMGDISHA scheme registration form online by clicking on the “Register” tab.
- Applicants can register for PMGDISHA Exams by filling in their UIDAI number, student’s name, date of birth, gender, giving their consent, and clicking on the “Add” button.