PM Viklang Loan Yojana Online Apply Pradhan Mantri Viklang Yojana Government gives 5 to 25 lakhs loan, PM Viklang rojgar yojana official website | DBT scheme handicapped skill training scheme 2022 nhfdc.nic.in Registration
The central government runs many schemes for the disabled person, so that along with the common people in the country, handicapped people can also be developed, one of the few schemes to fulfill this vision is the Pradhan Mantri Viklang Yojana, This credit scheme of the government is also known as PM Disabled Employment Loan Scheme.
The purpose of this scheme of the government is to provide a new direction to these handicapped people of the country so that they can also provide their share in taking the country forward, check from here how to apply online in PM Viklang Loan Yojana and for information about eligibility criteria, etc. read the complete post till the end.
Pradhan Mantri Viklang Loan Yojana 2022
his Pradhan Mantri Viklang Yojana 2022 government scheme has been started by the central government for the disabled. To lead a prosperous life, people with disabilities will also be able to take advantage of this scheme and develop their life with the financial assistance provided by the government. We discuss many schemes on this portal, but this time among all these schemes of the central government, today we will share with you the complete information about this special scheme Viklang Loan Yojana for disabled people.
So friends, today we will tell you all about Pradhan Mantri Viklang Loan Yojana 2022 in detail so that you can easily get loan and skill training under this scheme. Also, how to apply in the scheme, what are the eligibility, and what documents will be required.
PM Viklang Yojana Highlights
|Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Viklang Yojana|
|Sponsored by||National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation|
|Objective||Providing loans and training|
|Application Process||online and offline|
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Viklang Yojana
Enrollment for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) desirous of availing Skill Training/Entrepreneurship/Technical Assistance cum Incubation Program
1) National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation ( NHFDC) is tying up with various National/Regional Training Institutes in India for skill up-gradation-skill training. The main associate partner with NHFDC is DG (E&T) M/o Labor & Employment Govt. Through VRC, NIESBUD and its Regional Centers, NSIC, ATDC, and ITDC of India. The programs include skill training to enhance employability/entrepreneurship development for starting self-employed enterprises / technical assistance cum incubation programs for setting up small businesses.
2) NHFDC is committed to reimbursing the training fee etc. for the entire training program. NHFDC will pay a stipend of Rs.1000/student/month during these programs. It is also proposed to provide post-training support in selected cases.
3) NHFDCWishes that all interested PWDs who want to avail the above programs should enroll themselves with NHFDC to sponsor those institutions for shortlisted PWD skill training/entrepreneurship/incubation programs etc. A serpent started watching a drama on the importance of drama
Benefits of NHFDC Disabled Scheme
- Support loans to institutions for PWDs and grants up to Rs 1000 for PWDs
- 2000 Scholarship for Disabled Student
- Concessional Loans for Self Employed
- education loan for higher studies
- Opportunity to become a successful entrepreneur and stipend of Rs.1000/- per person per month
- Loan and training up to 2 lakhs for vocational studies
- 2 lakh loan for the purchase of accessories
- Loan for Development of Business Premises
- Capacity Expansion Loans up to Rs.5 lakh to NGOs
- The applicant must be from a poor family.
- Only disabled persons will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Applicant should not already be a beneficiary of any scheme
- It is mandatory to be a resident of India to take advantage of PM Viklang Scheme.
- The name of the applicant should be recorded in the Social and Economic Census.
- Those whose names are not recorded in the census will not get the benefit of the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Handicapped Certificate
- bank account number
- Mobile number
- passport size photo
- photocopy of bank passbook
NHFDC Loan Intrest rate
|Loan amount||Rate of interest|
|Loan of fewer than 50 thousand rupees||5%|
|50 thousand to 5 lakh loan||6%|
|5 lakh to 15 lakh loan||7%|
|15 lakh to 25 lakh loan||8%|
Note: RBI fixes the interest rates and these are changed from time to time, so before taking a loan, get complete information about the interest rate from the bank.
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Viklang Yojana Online
- Firstly visit the official website of the National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation www.nhfdc.nic.in
- Now you will see an option of Online Facilities in the navigation menu of the website, on which you have to click
- As soon as you click on the online facility button, then a new page will open in front of you, now you will have all the facilities which you can do online, now you click on the online link for skill training
- As soon as you click on the online link for skill training, a new page will open in front of you in which you will be provided with some information related to training and a link ‘ CLICK HERE TO ENROLL ONLINE ‘ on which you will have to click have to do
- Now a form will open in front of you in which you will be asked to fill a lot of information.
- As you fill in the address information correctly, then you will also have to fill in the information of the Preferred location of training, wherever you want to take training, and the amount of time you want to train, you can choose from the options.
- After filling the form completely, click on the submit button and your registration will be completed.
PM Viklang Loan Yojana Application Form
Those who want to get a loan under Pradhan Mantri Viklang Yojana, have to download the scheme form from the official website and fill and submit the application form download from the direct link given below:
|Application Form||PDF Download|