CSC Aadhar center registration | UIDAI Exam Registration – Aadhar Card Center | NSEIT – UIDAI Aadhaar Supervisor Exam CSC | aadhar center Exam | Aadhar enrollment center UIDAI Exam 2022 | आधार सेंटर ऑनलाइन कैसे खोलें
If any of you want to do the work of Aadhar, then today we are going to give good news for you. If you do not have any of these NSEIT certificates then you will not be able to open an Aadhar center because to open an Aadhar center you have to take permission from UIDAI for which you have to show them the Aadhar Supervisor/Operator certificate so let us know here If you want to open an Aadhar center then how can you apply for these certificates online.
Aadhaar Operator & Supervisor Exam 2022
Aadhar Operator or Supervisor is the one who works in Aadhar Center or can say that he does the work of making Aadhar card. There is a lot of knowledge about the Aadhar card and he is well acquainted with the Aadhar card system. Therefore, if a person wants to become an Aadhaar supervisor or operator, then he has to give UIDAI exam for this.
After passing the exam, he is given a supervisor or operator’s certificate according to the marks obtained in his exam. So let us now tell you how you can get the certificate of Aadhar Operator or Supervisor by giving the exam, how to register online for this service, its complete information is given below, check and see how to register online.
UIDAI Aadhar Exam Highlights
|Service||UIDAI Exam Registration|
|Objective||Providing Aadhaar Center Training|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 470.82|
|Check status||Click here|
Requirement For Uidai Exam Registration Online
- The latest mobile number of the candidate should be linked in his/her Aadhaar, as it will be verified using One Time Password.
- Download “Offline Aadhaar XML File” from the link given below and select “Share Code” of your choice – https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offlineaadhaar
- Before downloading the e-Aadhaar and offline Aadhar XML for verification on the day of examination, the candidate should get the latest photo updated in the Aadhar.
- Candidates should carry the latest copy of e-Aadhaar to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in OR Aadhar letter for verification purpose . Aadhar card for verification purpose. In case of non-availability of admit card or mismatch in photograph printed on eAadhaar/Aadhaar letter and candidate’s appearance, he/she will be disqualified.
Registration For NSEIT UIDAI Exam For Aadhaar Operator/Supervisor Certificate
To open a new Aadhar center, you must have the supervisor’s certificate and if you have the Aadhar operator’s certificate then you can work as an operator under any other Aadhar supervisor.
UIDAI EXAM Online Registration 2022
- To register, first of all you have to go to the Aadhaar Exam Portal of NSEIT, the link of the website is given below, through which you can directly access this Aadhar Exam Portal https://uidai.nseitexams.com/UIDAI/LoginAction .action
- After reaching the website, you will see the button of “Create New User” on the login page, click on it
- Now create “New User” offline by uploading Aadhar XML file and providing share code
- After successful verification of offline Aadhaar XML file. An “OTP” on the mobile number entered by the candidate with the mobile registered as per Aadhaar will be sent to the candidate to confirm his/her registration and to provide consent to NSEIT Ltd to use the candidate’s offline Aadhaar information.
- Registration ID and default password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number and email ID. The default password needs to be changed on first login. Candidate must remember the registration ID and new password for the certification test and check the details thereof on the NSEIT registration portal.
- After successfully creating your new user account, you can login and choose the exam center and pay the registration and exam fees.
So in this way you can open an Aadhaar center by getting the certificate of Aadhar Operator or Supervisor. So friends, how did you like this article provided by us, tell us by commenting
Note: Let us tell you that NSEIT is a private company that provides services like Cyber Security, Online Examination, Banking, etc. in India, out of which this EXAM service of Aadhar is also included.
Required Documents for NSEIT Exam
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- proof of residence
- date of birth
- income proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo