Pension Atal Yojana Registration Atal Pension Yojana Online Application Form 2023 Atal Pension Yojana Chart 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Atal Pension Yojana In Hindi | Online Retirement Pension APY
Online Registration Form for Atal Pension Yojana (APY) 2022-23 by Central Govt is invited by Govt on enps.nsdl.com now any person can easily Atal Yojana Pension 2022-23 I can apply online, you can get complete information about APY Contribution Chart, Calculator, Statement (e-PRAN), etc. Atal Yojana Pension (APY) Under this, the minimum monthly pension ranges from Rs.1000 to Rs.5000 which is received after retirement.
Table of Contents
Atal Yojana 2023 Pension (APY Form)
Central Government as Pension Scheme for Unorganized Sector Atal Yojana Pension (Swavalamban Yojana) was started. Under this scheme, all subscribers get 1,000 lei after retirement. Rs 5,000 per month The minimum monthly pension amount will be provided. People can view APY Subscriber Contribution Table, Statement and use APY Calculator to revise their pension amount and interested candidates can fill Atal Pension Yojana online application form at enps.nsdl.com
Government Atal Yojana Pension 2022-23 Will contribute 50% of subscriber contribution or Rs.1000 per annum (whichever is less) under the scheme for 5 years. The government’s contribution is limited only to those who are not income tax payers and are also not covered by the statutory social security system. All bank account holders Atal Yojana Pension You can apply for and get guaranteed minimum pension from the Government of India.
Highlights of the Atal pension scheme
|The name of the scheme
|Atal Yojana 2022 Pension
|April 9, 2015
|unorganized sector workers
|Age group of the beneficiary
|18 to 40 years
|1800 110 069
|it’s on now
|year of registration
|DEPARTMENT OF FINANCIAL SERVICES
|The Authority for Regulation and Development of the Pension Fund
Pension Atal Yojana Chart 2023
People can refer to the subscriber contribution table to know the minimum guaranteed pension amount per month based on their entry age. All subscribers can view the APY Contribution Table / Atal Pensiunea Yojana Calculator using the link below:
People can join the APY scheme at any age between 18 to 40 years and secure their future by filling the Atal Pension Yojana online form.
Eligibility criteria for Atal Yojana Pension
To avail the benefits of Atal Pension Yojana candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria only then they will be considered eligible for the scheme:-
- All customers must be Indian citizens
- Applicant age must be between 18 and 40 years.
- Atal Yojana Pension The minimum contribution period for PPF is 20 years, after which the Government of India will provide a guaranteed minimum pension.
- The applicant should have a savings bank account and this account should also have an automatic debit facility.
- Aadhaar and mobile number are mandatorily recommended documents for beneficiary, spouse and nominee KYC. In addition to address proof, candidates can submit their ration card or bank passbook.
- If the applicant starts subscribing at the age of 40, he has to contribute for a period of 20 years.
- The applicant does not have to pay income tax. The scheme is mainly designed to help people working in the unorganized sector, self-employed people etc.
The Government of India will link this scheme with the PM Jan Dhan Yojana scheme so that the contribution can be deducted from the bank account.
All candidates can opt for monthly pension between Rs 1000 to 5000 and ensure regular monthly contribution. In addition, people can choose to increase or decrease their pension amount once a year (in April).
Documents for the Atal Yojana Boarding House
by submitting the following documents Atal Yojana Pension It can be applied for:
- APY Application Form
- Consent to the automatic debit facility
- proof of identity
- aadhar card
Atal Pension Yojana Online Application Form
Whatever the government people pension scheme 2023 Below is the complete procedure to apply online and fill the Atal Pension Yojana form online for those who want to get monthly pension by making a contribution to the scheme:
- To register, first go to the official website enps.nsdl.com
- Now click on the “NATIONAL PENSION SYSTEM” button present on the home page
- After clicking on the National Pension System link, click on the “REGISTER” button.
- Now you will reach new registration page here, enter your Aadhaar number and upload e-KYC offline XML file and then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- As soon as you go through the first step and click on the Continue button, after that the registration form will open in front of you.
- It now generates personal details, family details and receipt number. Once the confirmation ID is generated, enter your bank/branch details and account number for bank verification.
- After that, fill Pension Amount, Contribution Frequency, Nominee and upload supporting documents and make payment to complete Atal Pension Yojana online registration process.
If the registration process is successful, the bank will debit your account for the first subscription and generate your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN). Finally, candidates can electronically sign the Atal Pension Yojana online form for verification.
Note: The paperless Aadhaar eKYC XML file can be downloaded by visiting https://resident.uidai.gov.in/offline-kyc and if you are unable to follow this process, you can enter your Permanent Account Number (PAN) under the ‘Register with’ option . ) can also choose
Registration of the Atal Pension Scheme with Banks
If someone doesn’t have access to internet and wants to apply in this scheme, or maybe a person doesn’t have much knowledge about internet and because of that he can’t apply in the scheme. All these people can apply offline in the scheme:
- All nationalized banks offer a pension scheme, so you can visit the bank you have an account with and enroll in the APY scheme.
- You will get the scheme registration form from the bank, if the form is not available in the bank then you can download the APY registration form given below.Download the form You can download by going to the section
- To apply, fill the form correctly and provide a valid mobile number and submit the form to the bank, attaching a photocopy of your Aadhaar card and other documents to the form.
atal pension yojana form download 2023
Here we provide you with all types of forms related to the Atal Yojana Pension, which you can download and print, you can also download any of the given forms depending on your utility.
|APY Hindi Registration Form
|APY Subscriber Registration Form
|APY Subscriber Change Form
|Aadhaar Consent Form for Seeding Existing Subscribers
|APY Service Provider Registration Form
Atal hostel yojana latest chronological update
In the new update made in the Atal Yojana Pension, now APY subscriber contribution amount can be changed anytime during a year. Prior to July 1, 2020, the customer was allowed to make changes in the check details only in the later section of April.
From July 1, 2020, banks have resumed auto debiting of contributions from the accounts of Atal Pension Yojana (APY) subscribers. During the first lockdown, this automatic debit facility was stopped by the banks, but now it has resumed.
Atal pension scheme Update June
From July 1, 2020, banks will resume automatic debit contributions from the accounts of Atal Pension Yojana (APY) subscribers. As you know, by circular (Ref. No: PFRDA / 2020/8 / P&D-APY / 1) dated April 11, 2020, the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA) directed banks to APY contributions Disable K Auto Debit by June 30, 2020. According to the same decision, auto debit for APY contribution will resume from July 1, 2020.
The latest PFRDA communication also said that no penal interest will be charged if the subscriber’s pension account is regularized before September 30, 2020. “Penal interest will not be charged on your non-deductible APY contributions from April 2020 to August 2020 .Regular with regular contribution APY before September 30, 2020.
Frequently asked questions regarding the Atal pension system
What is the procedure for opening an APY account?
Visit the branch / post office of the bank where the subscriber has a savings account, you can fill the pension scheme application form by visiting the bank or you can also register online by visiting enps.nsdl.com
Can I open an APY account without a savings bank account?
No, Savings Bank Account/Postal Savings Bank Account is mandatory to enroll in the APY Scheme.
Is it necessary to submit nomination while joining Atal Pension Yojana?
Yes, it is mandatory to provide candidate details in APY account.
What is the age limit to apply in APY scheme?
Currently, a person who is between 18 to 39 years of age can join the Atal Yojana Pension.
Is NRI eligible to open an APY account?
Yes, NRI in the age group of 18-40 years is eligible to open a bank account at APY POP.
What is the mode and frequency of contributing to the APY account?
The contribution can be made through the subscriber’s Savings Bank Account/Postal Savings Bank Account with automatic debit facility at monthly/quarterly/semi-annual intervals.
What if the APY contribution is delayed?
In case of delay in APY contribution beyond the stipulated period, the Subscriber will be charged outstanding interest for the period of delay.
Follow us on social media