The process of applying online at pm Kisan credit card Yojana (KCC) by CSC has now gone live on Digital SEVA Portal. If someone wants to make KISAN Credit Card (KCC) online through CSC then
All Kisan Bhai can fill online application for KCC through their nearest Common Service Center, filling the application of PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme online is very easy. You can complete this process through your nearest CSC Operator VLE
PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme (KCC)
If all the farmers want to take advantage of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme now and they also want that they continue to get the amount provided by the scheme, then all the farmers will now have to get a Kisan Credit Card.
Let all the farmer brothers know that many changes have been made in the new 2020 version of the PM Kisan scheme, now only those farmers will be eligible for the scheme. Those who have Kisan Credit Card available and those who do not have to apply for it online
This new change has been made for all those farmers who, despite being eligible for the scheme, were not able to avail the benefit of the scheme, while many such people are not farmers and also those who were not eligible for the scheme. We were taking advantage of the amount to be given.
Now according to the new rule, only those farmers who have Kisan Credit Card will be eligible under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Now under this rule of the government, transparency will come in the scheme and only those people who will be eligible for the scheme will get the benefit of the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Friends, if you do not know, then let me tell you, the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan) scheme was first launched in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh on 24 Feb 2019.
The scheme has been implemented in almost all other states of India except West Bengal. Under this scheme, an amount of two ₹ 2000 is given to the farmers in every three installments i.e. around ₹ 6000 is provided to the farmers throughout the year.
The amount of PM-KISAN scheme is sent directly through the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode to the account of all eligible farmers of the scheme.
Objectives of PM Kisan Credit Card
Due to the introduced of the KCC Credit Card for the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the Kisan Credit Card has several important objectives which are as follows:
- Transparency in the scheme will come after mandating Kisan Credit Card under Pm Kisan scheme
- The benefits of the scheme can be extended to all people
- Such persons will be removed from the scheme, who are taking advantage of the scheme even though they are not farmers.
- For those farmers who do not make a farmer credit card, if they want to take advantage of the scheme now, then it will be mandatory for them to get a KCC card.
- Due to Pm Kisan Credit Card Yojana, now farmers will be provided all the benefits of Kisan Credit Card.
Benefits of Kisan Credit Card
If Kisan gets a credit card, he gets many types of benefits. so that the farmer can take advantage of many services. All the benefits of the Kisan Credit Card are as follows:
- If a person has a Kisan Credit Card, then he can easily get the benefit of PM Kisan Yojana
- You can easily take a loan from a bank with a Kisan Credit Card. You do not need to frequently visit any bank for this.
- Taking a loan with Kisan Credit Card becomes easy, you do not have to take the help of any third party, you get a loan directly from your KCC Card.
- If you have a KCC Card, then you can get a loan without giving any paper.
- If Kisan has Kisan Credit Card (KCC) then the subsidy is provided to the farmer for purchasing seeds for the crop.
- KCC can also be built without land, such as if a person does animal husbandry or any other small scale industry then he can
- also get a Kisan credit card.
- KC Card amount limit can be increased and reduced at any time
Eligibility For PM Kisan Credit Card
If a farmer wants to get a KCC card made under the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card Scheme, then he has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- To avail the PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme, the farmer must have cultivable land
- Prime Minister Kisan Credit Card can be made by the same person who is already registered in PM Kisan Yojana
- If a person does not have cultivable land then he can get PM Kisan Credit Card (KCC) made through fisheries, sheep goat farming, pig farming, and other small scale industries.
- Only a person from rural areas can be eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card Scheme.
- If a farmer has an old Kisan credit card, then he can also use his old KCC card to get the benefit of the PM Kisan scheme.
- Farmers should be eligible for a production loan of Rs 5,000 and above, only then they will be entitled to a Kisan Credit Card.
Documents Requirement For Kcc Card
If a person wants to become a beneficiary of the Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Credit Card Scheme and wants to apply for KCC, then he must have the following documents:
- KCC Form
- ID Proof
- Address Proof
- Khasra Khatoni
- Passport Size Photos
- Bank Passbook etc.
Documentation and other formalities may differ according to the bank’s internal guidelines. The list above includes only some original documents. And if you are applying through CSC then you can take these documents with you to the nearest CSC center.
Kcc PM Kisan Online Apply
Friends, you can apply for the Kisan Credit Card Scheme in two ways, in the first method you will have to fill the KCC form By yourself and submit it, about which we will tell you to step by step below and in the second method you will have to visit your nearest CSC Center.
1. PM Kisan KCC Apply Through Bank
If you want to apply for Kisan Credit Card through the bank, then you have to follow the following steps:
- First of all download the KCC Form, you will get this form from your nearest bank or in the other way you can download it from the official website of Pm-Kisan.
Here we have given you the direct link to download Kcc Form, with the help of which you can easily download the form.
- After downloading the form, fill all the information sought in the KCC application form carefully
- If you are unable to fill the KCC Form, then you can get this form filled by an employee of the bank or you can get this form from someone else.
- Now you have to submit this form to your nearest bank along with all the documents demanded along with the form, remember that you have to submit it in the same bank in which you already have an account.
- So in this way you can apply for PM Kisan Credit Card Scheme, although this process is a bit difficult, if you are having any problem in doing this then you can use the other method which we have given you below.
2. PM Kisan KCC Apply Through CSC
Anyone can easily apply for PM Kisan Credit Card through CSC. This process is very simple and easy. You can apply for KCC through CSC by following all the steps given below: –
- If you are a farmer then you must first go to the CSC center near your village.
- The government has provided the service of PM Kisan KCC separately at CSC center, so you do not need to think about why to get a credit card from CSC.
- Now you have to complete your KCC application through CSC Operator VLE, whatever process you need to do, all VLEs have to do it.
- All you have to do is provide all the information asked by VLE.
CSC PM Kisan KCC Online Apply Prosses For VLE
If any of you is a CSC Operator VLE and wants to apply for a farmer in Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Kisan Credit Card Scheme, then he can easily apply for CSC PM Kisan KCC by following the following steps:
- To apply KCC, first of all, visit the https://eseva.csccloud.in/kcc/ website of Digital Services Portal
- Also, tell the VLE brothers, PM Kisan KCC service is also available in CSC Dashboard. You can also come by clicking on the service of CSC Dashboard at the link given above.
- After reaching the PM Kisan KCC website, you will see a link of “Apply New Kcc” in the navigation menu of the website, on which you have to click.
- As soon as you click on the “Apply New Kcc” Link, you will have to log in to CSC Digital Seva Portal. If you are already logged in then you will reach the application process form for Direct Pm Kisan KCC.
- Now you will be asked for the Aadhaar number of the farmer in the next box, which you have to fill in the box in front of you, remember that the same Aadhaar number will be valid already registered in PM Kisan Yojana
- On filling the correct Aadhaar number under PM Kisan Yojana, the KCC Credit Form KCC Registration Form will open in front of you
- Now you have to fill all the information sought in the KCC form according to the wishes of the farmer, keep in mind that you have to read all the information sought in the form once. Do not fill any information wrong
- After successfully filling all the information correctly, finally, you have to check the declaration box and click on the “Submit Details” button.
Now you will get a receipt of the form, whose printout you have to take out and give it to the farmer, you can take a charge of ₹ 30 from the farmer to complete this process.
Source: csc.gov.in (Digital Seva Portal)