InDesign CC Essentials Course | Adobe InDesign CC Free Course | Udemy Free Course | Learn InDesign CC Essentials | Udemy Free certificate | The Complete InDesign CC Essentials Bootcamp |
Graphic designers can learn Handling: InDesign Fundamentals, Minimal Designs, Typography, Design Grid system & Exporting Learn Adobe Indesign Essentials & basics in one single Project! (Practical minimal clean real-world brochure design)
What You’ll Learn In This course
- Familiarize with InDesign.
- Indesign Templates, how to get free templates & how to use them for different measurement systems (A4 sizes or US letter size for example)
- Creating Documents in Indesign while understanding Bleed & Margin.
- How to present your Indesign designs using free mock-ups for best client presentation.
- Placing Graphics & design elements from Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Integrating Indesign with Photoshop & Illustrator to design strong solid graphic designs
- Using CC Libraries for maximum adobe’s design applications integration.
- Handling Frames in Indesign & understanding their Concept.
- Handling Colors, Palettes & Swatches to meet the CMYK technical Printing aspect.
- Handling Text, Text Frames, Paragraph styles & Text Styles.
- Creating Precise Grid Systems to follow like Rule of Thirds or Golden ratio while maintaining our measurements using rules & X, Y coordinates.
- How to create a strong Minimal design while Managing Positive & Negative Space to achieve an Aesthetic & beautiful design.
- Dealing with Indesign Pages & Handling covers & Spreads.
- Preflight checks for final export.
- Exporting Designs from Indesign & creating Packages while considering the Printing Technicals for CMYK.
this course for:
- Graphic designers (Any level)
- Anyone who would like to design a cool brochure, portfolio, magazine, books or any editorial design
- Graphic designers who want to learn how to create a precise grid system for their professional design projects
- Adobe Indesign (& preferably Photoshop & Illustrator) (No prior Knowledge is needed)