Jharkhand Corona Sahayata Mobile App is available for Android smartphone users at Jharkhand.Gov.In after downloading this app, you can get Rs 1,000 help during lockdown due to coronavirus by registering it
For this, by filling the Jharkhand Corona Sahayata Application Form, you will have to apply online for financial assistance.All the residents of the state who are stuck outside the state due to lockdown will get benefit from this scheme of the government.
Under this scheme, each needy Jharkhand family (living outside the state for work) will get the assistance of Rs 1,000 per family. This amount will be given from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund under the Chief Minister’s Special Assistance Scheme.
Jharkhand Corona Sahayata Yojana App 2020
Jharkhand Disaster Management Department has launched the Corona Sahayata mobile app for mobile phone users. Now all Android phone users can download the Jharkhand Corona Tatkal Sahayata Mobile App from Jharkhand.Gov.In.
Upon installing this app, people can register to receive financial assistance during a nationwide coronovirus lockdown. Assistance funds will be transferred directly to bank accounts via DBT mode and can be used while staying at home to prevent COVID-19 spread. Registration form, eligibility criteria and full details.
After installing this Corona Sahayata Mobile App, due to this Nobel Coronavirus, people can register to get financial assistance of 1000 rupees. The scheme’s assistance amount will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account through DBT mode
To prevent the proliferation of the growing Coronavirus COVID-19, people can use this mobile app at home, how to download the app, how to fill the registration form and what are the eligibility criteria to get the benefits? You can see this complete information below
Jharkhand Corona Sahayata App Download
We are going to give you the complete information of how to download the Corona Support Mobile App, you can follow the complete procedure given below to download the app easily:
To download the mobile app, first of all, visit the official website of the app below. https://Covid19help.Jharkhand.Gov.In/
- Now you will see the button of “Jharkhand Help Mobile App Download” on the home page of the website, click this button to download the mobile app
- As soon as you click on the Download button, a new tab of Digitallocker.Gov.In will open in front of you and the app will start downloading.
So friends, you can easily download Jharkhand Coronavirus Corona Sahayata App in this way.
Jharkhand Corona Sahayata App Overview
|Yojana App Name||Corona Tatkal Sahayata|
|Launch Date||17 April 2020|
|Current App Version||1.11|
|App Size||11.5 MB|
|Launch By||Government Of Jharkhand|
|Download From Gov Site||Click Here|
|Download Apk From Easyupload||Click Here|
|Download Apk From Gdrive||Click Here|
How to Register for Jharkhand Corona Tatkal Sahayata
Friends, under this section, we will tell you how to fill the registration form on the Mobile App for ₹ 1000 under the Corona Tatkal Assistance. To complete the registration form filling process, follow all the steps given below:
- After downloading and installing the mobile app, now you have to open the Jharkhand Tatkal Sahayata App to register.
- After opening the Android app, it will ask you for some permission such as your location and permission to access Media File, etc.
- You have to allow all permissions, remember that if you disallow any permission then you will not be able to register.
- After applying for all the permissions, now you will see some steps to take a document photo, which you have to take good care of.
- Now you have to click on the “proceed to registration” button on the interface of the mobile app
- Now a registration form will open in front of you, in which you have to fill all the information requested carefully.
- After filling the registration form, now you have to upload your Aadhar card photo and your own photo as per the steps mentioned earlier.
- After successful registration, your form will be verified by the concerned authorities, after which the government will transfer an amount of ₹ 1000 from the Chief Minister Relief Fund to the account of the applicants.
- After successful submission and subsequent verification by the concerned authorities, the state government will transfer assistance of Rs 1,000 from the Jharkhand Chief Minister Relief Fund to the bank accounts of the applicants.
Jharkhand Corona Sahayata Eligibility
Those who are going to register for the Jharkhand Corona Assistance Scheme should check all the eligibility criteria given below so that they do not face any problems related to the scheme later:
- Only permanent residents of Jharkhand are eligible to apply.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to those people who are stranded outside the state during the lockdown.
- Applicant must have a bank account
- The assistance of the scheme can also be provided to the family
Jharkhand Sahayata Required Documents
- Aadhar number
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number
Keep in mind that you should have the same mobile number which is linked to your Aadhaar card because on that same mobile number you will be sent an OTP which you will have to verify.
The photo (selfie) uploaded by the applicants on the Mobile App will match the photo in the Aadhaar card, so both the photos should be clear. Only one registration can be done with one Aadhar card
Jharkhand Corona Vishesh Sahayata Yojana helpline
|Helpline No.||0651-2490037,2490052 ,2490055 ,2490058 ,2490083 ,2490092 ,2490104 ,2490125 ,2490127 ,2490128|